PDA

View Full Version : My first waxing!

Diane098
09-22-2006, 05:26 PM
As i'm typing Iam getting my first back waxing by my daughter. My ex has told my kids that I was a c/d since they were young but they didnt believe her. Well the other day she finally asked and today we went shopping! I got makeup a dress some tops and my first pair of heels came in the mail as we got home. After she's done its time for makeup!:happy: :happy: :happy:

Sedona
09-22-2006, 07:34 PM
Wow,

Definately an accepting daughter. Hope it isn't too weird for either of you, and you're laughing lots.

Cheers!

Annie(ozcd)
09-22-2006, 07:54 PM
Hope that it all goes well for you - it would be great to have a gg to confide in - either wife or daughter

Agles
09-22-2006, 08:02 PM
1st waxing, wow. I remember my 1st time as if it was yesterday, well it was like 2 months ago :happy:
anyway I tried doing it myself and found it to hurt just like I thought it would, fast and quick. really I kinda liked the pain. but doing it myself was hard because the pain. then I went to my sister and asked for her help. did not hurt as much. felt really good to be rid of the hair.
I think the worse thing was the wax we used was strip less. so in other words you put it on and pull it off without the paper/cloth strips. it work well just I think strips would have been better.

but you dauter is fine with you and is doing this for you. that's great. something that the two of you can shair together.
then again maybe she wants to give you pain :devil:
thats what my sister wanted to do. hurt me. she is not so accepting but she is willing to help aslong as there's something in it for her.

='.'=
Jamie

Diane098
09-22-2006, 08:33 PM
well my back is smooth now!the makeup still needs work though. overall its been one of the greatest days.

Agles
09-22-2006, 08:42 PM
so you liked it, glad to hear.:hugs:
to me there's nothing better then waxing. though im yet to do anything more extreme.