PDA

View Full Version : Pant fabric

bobby_hansen
09-22-2006, 05:44 PM
So today I was romping around wearing a pair of VS Christie Fit stretch pants , and I was wondering, why don't they make guys' pants out of material like this?

Don't get me wrong, I love wearing these pants, but they fit so well and are so light and airy that I'd like to see a men's pair of pants made out of fabric like these... (polyester, rayon, and spandex) I used to love my men's microfiber pants until I tried these babies on! Now for those times when I can't get away with wearing women's pants like these, I sure wish I could slip into the exact same pair, except cut a little differently for the guys.

Thoughts?

Jodi
09-22-2006, 06:28 PM
Bobby, You are right. That is why I like my stretch jeans from Eddie Bauer and NY & Co for every day wear. I also like my Stretch man taylored dress pants from the limited. I have seven pairs. I wear the jeans and dress pants daily in guy mode. Excellent all day comfort and have never had a question.

BTW, as I have said I coach HS athletes. Yesterday was pix for the yearbook. I proudly stood for my pic wearing my NY & Co lowrise stretch jeans. I'm sure 50 years from now someone is going to look at the pic and ask--is that coach wearing women's jeans?

Jodi