PDA

View Full Version : Dumpster Diving

sparks
09-22-2006, 06:26 PM
Ok! Just for poops and giggles....and I haven't made a thread in some time.
Here is the question if your wife or SO throws out something femme is it fair game?
My wife hucked out a really sexy lace bra and I grabbed it later and it's now one of the few items in my stash. She is not supportive in the dressing so I didn't tell her in sake of not having a fight. I just couldn't let it go to the dump. I generally buy my own things but in this case if she was done with it I thought why not.
What do you gals think?

And for those of you know me and are thinking wait a minute I thought Sparks was through dressing.....Long Story.

GG Vanya
09-22-2006, 06:29 PM
Yep, I'd say it's fair game Sparks. Just further proof that one person's trash is another person's treasure!

P.S. Good to have ya back punkin! :happy:

Janelle Young
09-22-2006, 06:50 PM
Fair game for sure. Just ask the cops, once you put it on the side of the road as trash anyone can take it away.

brittanny
09-22-2006, 07:17 PM
I would say its fair game

Jasmine Ellis
09-22-2006, 07:21 PM
Yes I would say also. But I would like to know why would a woman do a thing like that.
I mean what did a bra do for her to throw it away in the frist place hehehe:heehee:

Annie(ozcd)
09-22-2006, 07:56 PM
I couldn't fit in my wife's bra, but a jacket she threw out does fit :-))

KarenSusan
09-22-2006, 08:11 PM
If she's thrown it out, it's fair game.

Bernadina
09-22-2006, 09:56 PM
At least my wife lets me go throught that stuff she's getting rid of before it goes out the door.

Calliope
09-22-2006, 11:02 PM
Threw it in the trash?

Have some pride.

Buy yourself something nice - and new!

You're worth it.

stephanie714
09-22-2006, 11:18 PM
It sure beats stealing from the neighborhood's clothes lines or for that matter the Goodwill donation boxes! If my wife is ready to purge, I'm buying- cheap. I feel that if it gets that far to being given away - it's mine.
Fortunately, I have a procrastinator for a wife. She will bag everything and then leave it sit downstairs or the garage for weeks or longer at which point I take what I please and donate the rest.

Teresa Amina
09-22-2006, 11:27 PM
People throw nice stuff out! Amazing, but sometimes tragic when something nice and lacey has real garbage on it! Ewww! My purge of '98 items went in a dumpster, I hope some deserving cder found them.

Angie G
09-22-2006, 11:45 PM
Fair game O.K. I goy ohe of my bras that way :hugs:
Angie

Billijo49504
09-22-2006, 11:53 PM
Recycle is the proper term. See you done good, you kept something out of the dump. Excuse me Land Fill.
Now I don't have that problem, the skirt I have on was given to me by my wife. And she was with me when I bought the bra and panty set. I wish you luck and enjoy what you can...BJ

Chloe Renee
09-23-2006, 12:15 AM
Hell, I don't feel bad "shopping like this when my sister and wife filled bags for good will I took the opportunity to renew my collection. I also then donated some items that didn't fit any more. Sort of an equal exchange.

allisonrn06
09-23-2006, 07:58 AM
Yeah I would say it's fair game.My wife is throwing out some makeup that I'm going to claim.

Siobhan Marie
09-23-2006, 08:45 AM
I would say its fair game as well, just hope the bra fits.

:hugs: Anna x

Nigella
09-23-2006, 10:26 AM
Wouldn't be seen dead in my wife's clothes :hiding:

uknowhoo
09-23-2006, 12:11 PM
Watch what you say Nigella, or you might just be seen dead!

As for the thread, if the bra fits, wear it! Better in your lingere drawer than the landfill. ;) I've salvaged a few of my wife's items like that.

Wendy me
09-23-2006, 12:19 PM
it's all good if it's not wanted by her and you want it .... then it's a good thingy,......

Karren H
09-23-2006, 12:34 PM
I got a nice purse and an old curling iron that way!!

Love Karren

Jennifer Giovannetta
09-23-2006, 12:40 PM
Yes. I would say that item is fair game. Take it and wear it.

sparks
09-23-2006, 12:50 PM
P.S. Good to have ya back punkin! :happy:

Thanks. Ms Vanya! You are a darlin.

I guess I was bothered by the moral dilema. The wife don't like the dressing and here I am nabbing her throw aways. But this Bra has the sexiest straps.
Oh and the reason it got hucked is a small piece of the underwire broke off. I know from washing it that it was like that for awhile but she says it just happened. Months I say. Yesterday she says.

PS there was no food spilt on it.
Fresh as the last wash day but I will was it again to make sure.

AprilMae
09-23-2006, 03:42 PM
Standing rule in our house. I take the goodwill donations to the drop off. I recently rescued a nice 2 piece brown silk suit from oblivion.

LeahCD2002
09-23-2006, 03:57 PM
One gurl's trash is another gurl's treasure!!!!!!!!!!!

Leah

Michelle Ellis
09-23-2006, 04:15 PM
Sparks, that's cool. I'm glad to hear you got yourself back into something nice! :p And a slightly used sexy lace bra is a great place to start the new stash I think :heehee:

oh, hopefully it's not a test of some kind, she's not gonna go back and check or add to the old stuff right? I was nearly caught like that once, I took a lacey body suit from what I thought was throw outs and later discovered it was for a garage sale LOL I never heard anything but I knew that item had to be missed because it was brand new and everything else in the bag ended up with a price tag :heehee:

M

CDLauraNJ
09-23-2006, 04:17 PM
I've picked out a couple of blouses out of my wife's donation bags (Good Will). I'd never tell her though! She has a purse in a bag now that I did tell her that I was going to grab, although I think she thought I was kidding...

phoebe61
09-23-2006, 04:30 PM
as many says its fair game id defentaiiy call it recycling as long as you give them a good wash id say its ok
my wife dont pass anything on untill ive hade a good look n visa versa
:hugs:

Nigella
09-23-2006, 05:21 PM

I think I'm safe Tammi, I have eaten her cooking for the last 19 years :heehee:

Sandra would only throw something out if it would not fit me, or we both had finished with it.

Sandra
09-23-2006, 05:24 PM
Wouldn't be seen dead in my wife's clothes :hiding:

I think I'm safe Tammi, I have eaten her cooking for the last 19 years :heehee:

I am listening you know.:rolleyes:

AprilMae
09-23-2006, 05:27 PM

As for the thread, if the bra fits, wear it! Better in your lingere drawer than the landfill. ;) I've salvaged a few of my wife's items like that.

I was going to say some probably would be dead if seen in their wife's clothes.

Vivian Best
09-23-2006, 05:35 PM
You know the old saying "All's fair in love, war and crossdressing! My answer is yep!

Nigella
09-23-2006, 05:39 PM
I was going to say some probably would be dead if seen in their wife's clothes.

Certainly true for some gurls

phobsessed
09-23-2006, 06:02 PM
I would def. say YES, it's fair game.What is she going to do with it anyway.
I have seen bags of clothes in my wife's vehicle,and,after she goes to bed,I sneak out to the garage and go through and take what I want,and put the rest back the way I found it.
She lets me wear pantyhose when we have sex,but,thinks I no longer wear anything but pantyhose.I am trying to work her up to high heels just for added excitementShe thinks I will look too female for her.Oh well,I still get her hand me downs.HAHAHA

Helen MC
09-24-2006, 07:26 AM
I have made some lovely and lucky finds this way.

A few years ago one of my neighbours moved away. In the trash left out there was a large plastic bag filled with some of her old clothes , a couple of nice skirts, some pairs of panties and a couple of bras and all my size too as she was the same build as me.

Nigella
09-24-2006, 12:14 PM
Now I've heard almost everything, sorting out what your wife does not want is one thing, but to do the same to the neighbours, *YUK*

Helen MC
09-24-2006, 01:29 PM
The clothes were clean but worn or out of date fro her liking. What is the difference between wearing them or buying second hand from a Charity (Thrift) store?

1SexyGurl
09-24-2006, 02:15 PM
Hmm.... Neighbo(u)rs garbage.... a bit touchy... If they are the only thing in the bag fine, other garbage no. Panties never. ever. Too unsanitary.As far as the wife thing goes for me, (a) we are dissimilar sizes, I'm a size 12 shes 24/26. No goes there. (b) talk to her last night about the whole CD thing. No goes there either.

Sandra
09-24-2006, 02:42 PM
I have made some lovely and lucky finds this way.

A few years ago one of my neighbours moved away. In the trash left out there was a large plastic bag filled with some of her old clothes , a couple of nice skirts, some pairs of panties and a couple of bras and all my size too as she was the same build as me.

I think Nigella was refering to the underwear, she has bought second hand clothing but not underwear and I certainly wouldn't let her buy or wear someone elses undies

Kerry Owens
09-24-2006, 05:53 PM
It's also called freecycling and that's how I've always found chairs, and nice things to rebuild. I don't like waste, poor Lawren has found now I'll escape every chance for a garage sale or a jumble shop too.

melissaabom
09-24-2006, 07:48 PM
Yes I agree...if my wife throws away or does not want ..I will grab it up
in a New York second ..

Melissaa

julie w
09-25-2006, 04:16 PM
why dont you go and buy some clothes and start to enjoy you cding .

LaceyNicole
09-25-2006, 10:09 PM
recently my fiance was throwing out her old clothes, and offered me one of her old prom gowns, thankfull it fits. i loved it on her, and almost love it as much on me.

sparks
09-25-2006, 10:27 PM
Now I've heard almost everything, sorting out what your wife does not want is one thing, but to do the same to the neighbours, *YUK*

Nig Dahling leave Helen alone. I could share a story that would make ya cringe and forget all about Helen's. It would haunt ya a fort night.

samantha#1
09-25-2006, 10:35 PM
Given my wife knows and supports me not much of an issue. She certainly lends me her clothes and gives me anything that she no longer wants but in general terms I have my own clothing; our tastes vary and also what looks good on each of us. defiantly do not share underwear, differant sizes in anycase. Love it when we go shopping for clothes together it is a real fun and special time together.
Hugs to all,
Samantha

ColleenCD
09-25-2006, 10:52 PM
Guilty as charged your honor. Hose, tights and the like. But....One day I was going skiing and could not find my white turtleneck. It was later found on my wife's side of the closet. She STOLE it.:eek: She shrunk to fit her and "liberated it". That's one of our funny stories.

As much as she allows and puts up with me, I'd buy her all the turtlenecks she wants.:D

Colleen

rachel_rachel
09-25-2006, 11:44 PM
It sure beats stealing from the neighborhood's clothes lines or for that matter the Goodwill donation boxes! If my wife is ready to purge, I'm buying- cheap. I feel that if it gets that far to being given away - it's mine.
Fortunately, I have a procrastinator for a wife. She will bag everything and then leave it sit downstairs or the garage for weeks or longer at which point I take what I please and donate the rest.

What seems to be the problem with that? That's how i got nearly everything i had until i moved out of my parents house. Now i just go and buy things whenever i like.

Jenny Wilson
12-06-2006, 07:05 PM
Absolutely! If it's in the trash or a donation bag, it's fair game.

My wife put a dress, that I loved to see her in, into a donation bag. It didn't last long in there. Unfortunately, I don't fit into it any more, but if I every lose a bit of weight, I'll be into again.

Jenny

Tina Dixon
12-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Hells bells my favorite dress is one she was going to drop off at the hand me done drop at the church, let the old bat go naked the dress is mine:devil:

Diana West
12-07-2006, 11:32 AM
Of course, it's fair game. You're married so property is jointly-owned anyway.
That rationale always worked for me.

tammie
12-07-2006, 02:01 PM
Hi Everyone: Yes I have and its just so great. I always feel like its divine intervention when I "find/get" somthing this way. I found a cute dress that fit me in a trash can at a selfserve carwash once. Also the time I was caught by my X wife in her bra (I was setup to be caught) was when I found 2 of her bras in the wastebasket in our bedroom.

Both were underwires and had sheer lace cups. One was nude and one black. They both had been worn and had that sweet young hot woman smell on them. The idea of wearing her bra was so sexually exciting as she was/is such a hot strong athletic dominant woman. They were a 38B and I filled up the cups. She was tall and athletic and often wore my shirts and boots to work.

She told me she was going shopping and would be gone 4 hrs. I found them in the wastebasket by the bed and I retrieved them. I had one one (nude) and was masterbating when I looked up and there she was watching me. Then she made me get out of bed and put on her garterbelt and stockings, and she had me on my knees licking her and then later she penetrated me with her oneof her dildos.

Her father was a CD and I must have shown overt signals that I would wear a bra. Perhaps knowing to much or liking them on her to much. Any way after that all the time we were married I was made to wear her bras and panties when we would go out. I got even more wierd as we got closer to getting divorced. Just read my past posts. All true!

I think finding something is great and a good thing. Being given something is also such a turnon. Buying used is fine and benefits everyone. I got a pantygirdle on ebay once and the woman who I bought them from sent them to me after she had worn them, becasue I was upfront about them being for me, and thanking her for her response to asking about size.

JoAnnDallas
12-08-2006, 09:33 AM
I remember once back when I was single and living in a apartment. The apratments had covered parking and at one end was a large dumpster. One day I happen to look in OMG, there were dresses, skirts, blouses, bras, panties, hose, garters, wigs, high heels, and even a large tote stuffed with makeup and jewely. Needless to say, I dumpster dived and it took me almost an hour to recover all of the goodies. The biggest supprise was not only was the clothing a perfect fit, but the shoes too. So items I had to put back into the dumpster because they were soiled to back to salvage. Others just needed washing or dry cleaned. I was a very happy camper for a long time. LOL Never did find out who or why all those lovely items were in the dumpster, but their loss my gain. LOL

Ashley1
12-08-2006, 10:09 AM
Right On Sparks! I have liberated several items headed for the local charity clothes pickup. Among them a vintage full slip and a pantie girdle come to mind as well as a short satin night slip and matching gown. :hugs:

Ashley

tammie
12-08-2006, 11:43 AM
Hi Everyone: JoAnn How lucky U R. My guess is someone purged and U were the lucky recipient. Can U remember why U looked into the dumpster and saw that treasure trove? Divine intervention again. I left out on my previous post the time I retrieved someof my things once from my own trash. I am not the one who put the things there but an angry girlfriend who found my things and started to burn everything (she poured motor oil on a most of it in a pile inthe back yard) but then must have reconsidered. Then the rest she threw into the trash barrell.

mona lisa
12-08-2006, 03:14 PM
...it is fair game. (Why not?)

marie354
12-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Yeah I would say it's fair game.My wife is throwing out some makeup that I'm going to claim.

Be very careful about using someone elses makup or outdated products. check the manufacturers sites for expiration dates. You can usually get use beyond that date but I thing NEW is better and Well I think I'm worth the few extra bucks. Aren't you?

Sierra Evon
12-08-2006, 07:40 PM
All's fair in love and crossdressing, but dumpster diving is really not my forte.....I'd reather see it on a rack at Value Village, then trash it.....:happy:

JoAnnDallas
12-11-2006, 09:22 AM
tammie......Back then I always took a look in that big dumpster. Being that it was an apartment building, people were always throwing stuff away. I found a perfectly good sewing machine in the same dumpster. I took it out, tried it out, it worked great. I sold it at a pawn shop a couple of days later. LOL So When I happen to look in and saw all that lovely femware, I had no choice but to rescue it all. Always wondered who it used to belong to, GG or TG.

SexxxyBrianna
12-11-2006, 10:08 AM
Fair game for sure. Just ask the cops, once you put it on the side of the road as trash anyone can take it away.

Believe it or not, this is false. If someone has something out to the curb, whether it be a can of trash or an old couch, it is still their property and they would need to give you permission to take it. I know it sounds stupid, but I have learned through experience. Don't ask...:straightface:

Jodi
12-11-2006, 08:31 PM
Believe it or not, this is false. If someone has something out to the curb, whether it be a can of trash or an old couch, it is still their property and they would need to give you permission to take it. I know it sounds stupid, but I have learned through experience. Don't ask...:straightface:

Brianna, I would like to see your source for case law on what you said. The opinion on possession of trash went to the supreme court during watergate in 1974. It was the court decision at that time that stated that once an article is discarded as trash, it is anybody's game. Prove JoAnn and me wrong on this.

Jodi

goofus
12-11-2006, 11:51 PM
Ok! Just for poops and giggles....and I haven't made a thread in some time.
Here is the question if your wife or SO throws out something femme is it fair game?
My wife hucked out a really sexy lace bra and I grabbed it later and it's now one of the few items in my stash. She is not supportive in the dressing so I didn't tell her in sake of not having a fight. I just couldn't let it go to the dump. I generally buy my own things but in this case if she was done with it I thought why not.
What do you gals think?

And for those of you know me and are thinking wait a minute I thought Sparks was through dressing.....Long Story.

Yeah I'd say it's fair game! Recycling happens :)

Penny
12-12-2006, 12:03 AM
We purge our wardrobes togather. Some things of mine she keeps and some things of hers I keep. Makes for a lot of chothes!:heehee:
Vanya is so right.

:hugs:

Penny

Theresa(TGirl)
12-26-2006, 12:25 AM
Oh man, my sister just let a butt load of clothes go, and some were bras that she didn't wear/couldn't wear and there were three Fruit Of The Loom size 6 thongs, yes! , and also there was a swimsuit and a jean skirt, hell yes, and to think the skirt is a size 2, and it fits me perfectly :eek: , a little loose yes, but still, perfect. and the thongs fit me too. it seems like divine intervention to me :p

JoAnnDallas
12-27-2006, 10:13 AM
Back in the 70's and 80's, when I used to work at NASA, the other engineers knew that I was a Ham radio operator and computer guru. They used to come by my lab and drop items into the trash basket that sat right by the door to the lab. They would drop memory chips in it, accustic modems, processor chips, and etc. After a while, I had enough chips to build a complete Intel 8085 micro computer. I also had a Ismac 880, that I was able to populate the memory board with enough memory that I had 4K of memory and all my other 880 friends only had either 512 bytes or 1K of memory. LOL

Those of you that live in apartments, surley have seen stuff like furniture left at the dumpster, only to gone the next morning. It was a great way to get rid of extra stuff. LOL

suzy
12-27-2006, 10:54 AM
:2c: No, I disagree with it being fair game, especially if your wife doesn't know or agree with you crossdressing. It was hers and she was done with it. She didn't give it to charity...it didn't end up in a thrift store. She may resent you wearing it. I say, ask her first and get her blessing and then have fun. To do otherwise is inviting trouble. IMHO....:2c: