PDA

View Full Version : A wonderful day

CDLauraNJ
09-22-2006, 06:49 PM
Well, I'm sure these posts are getting old, but here it goes anyway. With my wife away for a couple of days I decided that I would shave my legs this weekend (which she hates by the way). So I started my day at the outlets and the first stop was the 9 West shoe store. I was the only person there and when the sales girl asked me if she could help me I anwsered, "No thanks, just browsing". As it usually happens I couldn't find anything in a size 11. So I said what the hell and asked her if they had anything in an 11. She asked me what I was looking for and to make a long story short I came out with two very sexy pair of shoes. We actually talked about how there was never any size 11's and she told me that they get them in but they sell very fast (note to self .... check back often!). I was so excited about the whole encounter that by the time I got home I couldn't even remember the style shoes I had bought. Anyway, I then went to the Jocket store and bought a couple of bras in a style that I like but in colors that I don't have. Later I went to Pennys and bought some nude hose in both stocking and panty hose (probably the only color that I didn't have).+

After spending a full day doing errands and after some hesitation (because I know my wife won't be happy about it, although we go through this every year), I shaved my legs. Right now "m wearing the new hose, bra, and shoes with a favorite blouse and skirt. I LOVE THE FALL!

CDLauraNJ
09-22-2006, 06:49 PM
I was debating putting on some make-up and my wig but I have to work early in the AM and am afraid I may not get it all off.... That would be bad!

LisaRose
09-22-2006, 07:05 PM
GFY (Good For you). Put on the make up. It will make you feel better.

Wenda
09-22-2006, 07:30 PM
Hurrah for you! my male side hates shopping, but the femme side more than makes up for it.

Adrienne Heels
09-22-2006, 09:59 PM
Excellent!! Nine west is very CD friendly, believe me. And they make a lot of styles in size 11!

Kaitlyn Michele
09-23-2006, 02:31 AM
thats a great story..

i'm a 10 and something similar happend to me at Bakers a while back...those are still my favorite shoes LOL

Angie G
09-23-2006, 08:59 AM
Laura you go girl :hugs:
Angie

CDLauraNJ
09-23-2006, 04:06 PM
Well, my wife comes home soon. Back to reality. She is usually pretty mad every year when she discovers that I shaved my legs. We are trying to talk things out more and more but here acceptance is usually very limited. We'll see how it goes this year.