PDA

View Full Version : Taping & circulation

nancy58
09-22-2006, 10:19 PM
Tonight I tried taping up the naughty bits and managed not only to achieve the appearance I wanted but also am able to comfortably cross my legs. Now I'm wondering, if I go to sleep like this, am I going to cut off circulation to anything in a harmful way?

Nancy

Karren H
09-22-2006, 10:45 PM
If you tucked properly you shouldn't have a problem....I've tucked for up to 3 days straight....and they are still very much healthy... :)

Why is it you need tape? A pair of tight panties or a thong are enough to hold a tuck in place..

Love Karren

Billijo49504
09-23-2006, 12:36 AM
Gee Karren, maybe she is so short, she needs tape. Just remember if you cut off the blood flow, It might fall off. The end of the problems...BJ<LOL>

KarenSusan
09-23-2006, 12:39 AM
Why do you need to be taped up while you're sleeping?

Bobbie cd
09-23-2006, 01:24 AM
It is very dependent on what tape you use and how you apply it. I suggest that you use clear micropore medical tape. It sticks to skin very well but still allows it to breathe. If you apply it correctly, there shouldn't be any problem with cutting off circulation. If you are cutting off circulation, chances are that you put the tape on too tight!

BTW Karren, some of us like to wear skimpier, sexy thongs, and need a little help to keep things in place with the smaller amount of material coverage! :D

Stephenie S
09-23-2006, 01:44 AM
You will know quickly if you have cut off circulation. Don't do this if it hurts. Don't do this if things go numb. Did you remember to shave?

It would take longer than one night to do any permanent damage. But you could be in for some real discomfort after a few hours if you do cut off the circulation. Have you ever experienced the return of circulation after a period of intense cold, say, when skiing or ice skating? PAIN!!!

Why would you want to do this at all?