PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to go out for the first time...but need your help please!

BABYGIRL CD
09-23-2006, 10:29 AM
Hey there girls, I have a delemma my wife and I went out shopping last night bought alot of really nice clothes for each other. But to the point my wife left me home today by myself to have some girl time to myself and with all of you, I am totally dressed in fem:D I asked my wife what she wants to do when she gets home later. She said that she didn't care, so I suggested for the both of us to go out ether for a drive (a long one of course) while I'm dressed she said no problem. Now I've got to get the courage up to walk out that front door totally fem:heehee: can you girls help me with some pointers on how to get the courage up just to leave my doorstep? Anyones reply would help greatly remember I'm doing this tonight:love: Jazmine

Sandra
09-23-2006, 10:44 AM
Don't think about it just grab your purse open the door, hold your head up high and walk out. Eaiser said than done I know but if you sit and worry about it you won't do it.

sue ellan
09-23-2006, 10:51 AM
take a deep breath and do it. you will be glad that you did . good luck and give your wife a big hug for being so understanding.
sue ellan

Lisa Golightly
09-23-2006, 10:52 AM
If you're not driving how about a big slug of Jack Daniels :)

LeahCD2002
09-23-2006, 10:56 AM
Babygirl,

Definitely a scary time but it will be such a rush!

Leah

Holly
09-23-2006, 11:14 AM
Just DO it! The world will not suddenly stop with all eyes on you. You probably won't even be noticed. But you will discover that you have a courage that you never knew existed... and a new world of your own to explore. Have fun!

Roberta Lynn
09-23-2006, 11:27 AM
OK Jazmine

Simple 7 step program

1: Open Door
2: Move right foot to a comfortable position in front of left foot (Distance depends on height of heels)
3: Shift weight to right foot
4: Move left foot to comfortable position in front of right foot
5: Shift weight to left foot
6: Concentrate on only these steps
7: Repeat steps 2-5 until you arrive at car.
:D

Alright, like the other girls said "just do it", nobody cares, enjoy the experience.:love: Roberta
ps: You may have to forgo the Jack Daniels if you have Really high heels:happy:

sparks
09-23-2006, 11:33 AM
I've only done this when I lived at home. Our home was fairly secluded. Feels great and I miss doing it. Being all grown up and in this small town I wouldn't dare. It just depends on your location and/or if you care about what others think. I would be definately in trouble in this town the other lumberjacks don't take to kindly to "queers!"

Kristen Kelly
09-23-2006, 11:43 AM
I know how you feel, went out first time in the daylight a few months ago, can't think about it just do it and enjoy. If you want to chat add me to your Yahoo list KristenKelly77 (that goes for all you girls) love to chat I'm a good ear and won't judge you.

Ranee Daze
09-23-2006, 12:04 PM
Before you take a step out of that doorway you should fortify yourself with some small doses of reality.

1 - You are going to get "read", but don't worry. People may see a man in a dress, but the important thing is that they shouldn't be able to say "which" man in a dress.

2 - Most people are too busy to notice or even care, really. Just yesterday I went out and got my hair cut en femme and then did some shopping for formal gowns at a very busy mall. No one cared much at all. I even got some compliments.

3 - Going out successfully is a learning process. The more you do, the easier it will get.

4 - Finally #4, your spouse is cool with this...you ar blessed!

Now move that foam rubber butt out that door!

lisa92268
09-23-2006, 12:38 PM
sweetie,

I agree with Leah....what a rush it will be!!! Youll do it and want to do it again and again and again.....

Karren H
09-23-2006, 01:03 PM
Took me 20 times of going to the door and turning around....chickening out each time. but finally just flung the door open and out I went......never looked back!! So just close your eyes and step through, things will never be the same!!!

Love Karren

BABYGIRL CD
09-23-2006, 01:14 PM
Thank you girls for all your replys they all seem really encouraging and very helpful in many ways it's just that I live in a big apt. complex with lots of people all hours of the night comming and going I just need all the encouragement and advice from all you girls out there. and yes it would be also very encourageing to get advice even from all the GG's out there on what they would do to encourage there S.O. CD to take that first step out the door:love: Jazmine

Rachel Morley
09-23-2006, 01:16 PM
We have neighbors that tend to be "looky loos". They even sometimes sit outside in their garden furniture in their front yard watching everything that moves! Anyway, my point is I have to do what you're going to do tonight every time I go out en femme.

I take a quick peek out the window first to see if the neighbors are in their front yard or not, and then I try to move as femininely and as quickly as possible out the door, down the driveway, and get into my car...all the time telling myself that "no one can tell" or "no one is looking, it's all in my imagination" whilest trying to act as much like a woman as possible. Once I'm in the car I look straight ahead and drive away. Works for me, and I've never yet had a problem. Last time I did it our neighbour was sitting ouside in his front yard talking to his son. I saw them looking at me and watching me go to my car. I just ignored them. :happy:

Kate Simmons
09-23-2006, 01:39 PM
Sure, Hon. Open the door, walk out , walk around or to your car and go for a drive, whatever.. If the neighbors are watching, give them a smile. Simple as that. My point is, you would be doing nothing "wrong" and would only be "guilty" of being yourself. :happy: Ericka

EricaCD
09-23-2006, 02:17 PM
As the others have said, just go for it. For your first time out you might also want to wait for dusk. I find that a little evening cover does not make me feel quite so "out there".

Good luck! Erica

AprilMae
09-23-2006, 02:47 PM
If your wife has no problem being seen with you in public, then you have nothing to fear. Hit the road.

MistyCD
09-23-2006, 04:11 PM
[QUOTE=Angel Darling;572831]We have neighbors that tend to be "looky loos". They even sometimes sit outside in their garden furniture in their front yard watching everything that moves!

Maybe you should buy an old antique cannon and fire it off every now and then !!!!!

give them something to talk about ...

hugs Misty

jessicaparrot
09-23-2006, 06:13 PM
it is the biggest high that a girl can get just be very careful and have fun

good luck and have fun girl

:love:

SherriePall
09-23-2006, 06:48 PM
I'll echo what the others have said. Just do it. The first time I did it, I told myself, "So, What?" I opened the door and walked out.

Alpaula
10-06-2006, 07:32 PM
Go for open the door take a deep breath and walk out with your head high chances are no one will take any notice

alexis79
10-06-2006, 09:31 PM
Well, There are alot of ways to do it, but I can relate to how you feel. I have been out dressed completely enfemme twice, first time, was almost impossible to make my hand turn the knob, but I stood there for about 15 minutes, heart beating like crazy, until finaly I just did it, went out the door, walked to my car (walking in heels on pavement is much differnt than walking around in your house)...LOL, but that's how I did it. You really need to decide for yourself if thats what you really want to do, if it is, then turn off your brain and just do it, otherwise like the other girls said, you will sit at the door and worry, and worry, well.,....you get the point, anyways, good luck girl, I hope you have a blast and be safe. Once you do it the first time, it will get easier every time after that.
:hugs:
~alexis~

kathy gg
10-07-2006, 09:00 AM
You have as much right to step our your door as anyone else.

My hubby had been going out en femme long before we met, so I can't tell you how I helped with his *first time*, was not there.........

All I do know is sometimes when we do daytime outings we both still get butterflies...probably because we don't do it that much as we used to. But you have to look ahead, look proud, and don't let anybody else dictate your happiness.

sky0629
10-07-2006, 10:05 AM
JUST DO IT!!!!! You won't even remember the walk to the car just the ride. you'll be freaking out to much. so enjoy the ride.
Sky

Ashley Helen
10-07-2006, 10:11 AM
Hi Jazmine
I only saw this thread today and note you were planning on going out 2 weeks ago. What happened? Did you go and did the sky fall in? I can understand your cencern living in a busy apartment block but would love to hear how you got on.

Love

Helen xx

tracylin
10-20-2006, 07:16 AM
i just had my first time out it was great got all dressed up grabbed my purse into my car to walmart i went i figured it was public to reduce any trouble and i had i few items i needed it was a very nice rush just do it babe IT IS GREAT i go out all the time now i love it:thumbsup:

sweeting
10-20-2006, 08:18 AM
Hey there girls, I have a delemma my wife and I went out shopping last night bought alot of really nice clothes for each other. But to the point my wife left me home today by myself to have some girl time to myself and with all of you, I am totally dressed in fem:D I asked my wife what she wants to do when she gets home later. She said that she didn't care, so I suggested for the both of us to go out ether for a drive (a long one of course) while I'm dressed she said no problem. Now I've got to get the courage up to walk out that front door totally fem:heehee: can you girls help me with some pointers on how to get the courage up just to leave my doorstep? Anyones reply would help greatly remember I'm doing this tonight:love: Jazmine

go for it have fun

REBECCA62
10-20-2006, 09:05 AM
Try A Drink Or Two For Dutch Courage - If You A Not The One Driving, And Unless Your Good On Heels Dont Wear Your Best Stilletoes. Also Park The Car As Near As You Can And Get The Wife To Go Out And Unlock It First Ready For You. Good Luck Girl. Luv Rebecca62

Sam-antha
10-20-2006, 05:32 PM
That is really the secret, just put your handbag on the hall table, goback into thebathroom, check youhair, walk to the door and open it, go out through it, after picking up your handbg.
then, shut the door and keep going.
@~Samm