PDA

View Full Version : why do i cross-dress

phoebe61
09-23-2006, 03:33 PM
i've only in the past few months admitted to myself i love to crossdress:luvu:
even thoe my wife dosn't object, im still wonder why??:thinking:
as male im big into the 1950,s music n fashon so it's a verry masculine world
and even thoe there were signs over the years i still wonder why???

i did look on verious web-sites whith my wife, who has eccepted it, but i still
wonder why could anyone help?? :violin:

ps i also like 50's fem clothes:lovestruck:

AprilMae
09-23-2006, 03:38 PM
Simple answer. You do it for the same reason a painter paints, or a writer writes, or a singer sings. To express yourself in a way that pleases you. I'm sure more in depth reasons will follow shortly. Me,I do it because I hate Golf.

Ellaine
09-23-2006, 03:42 PM
Hi Donna Accepting yourself as a crossdresser is far more important than why you do it. Having an accepting SO is such a wonderful biggy!!! What a lucky lady you are!! Good luck to you both.
I have only recently, after 20odd years come to fully accept myself. (What a waste lol)
Buy if you ever get the answer to "Why", bottle it and make your fortune lol It's the holy grail of TG land!

sherell
09-23-2006, 07:19 PM
Its like a drug you think your in control off. But no chance,

NickyJane
09-23-2006, 07:30 PM
There have been many posts on this subject so....

:2c:

The reason I crossdress is that I hate my body. Not because it is a male body (well maybe a tad bit) but because I suffer from Psoraisis (google it). When I dress I fell fresher, cleaner and more alive. I use feminie clothes to cover my condition and it makes me feel great. It changes the way I feel about myself. Gone is the in-perfect skin I live with and out comes this beutifull lady, someone so far from the man I have lived with for 36 years.

So thats why I crossdress.

Nicky Jane
X X X

ArleneRaquel
09-23-2006, 07:50 PM
I enjoy being a woman. I love the feel of the cloths, and the sexual surge that I experience when I am dressed. :love: From Katrina

Angie G
09-23-2006, 07:59 PM
Donna I'v never asked why I just enjoy my femme side my wife has eccepted
Angie so I'm O.K. with it never felt bad about it.
Lighten up on yourself and enjoy it :hugs:
Angie

Rachel Morley
09-23-2006, 08:08 PM
Hi Donna,

In my past, when I was less accepting of myself, I used to ask "why?" all the time. Nowadays, I think differently.

Crossdressers (just like everyone else in the world) come in many shapes and sizes and we all have different likes and dislikes about this wonderful thing that we enjoy.

Everyone here knows that wearing women's clothes feels nice. They grip you in different places than men's clothes (especially underwear), the textures of silk, satin and lace feel different on your body and that strange different feeling is nice, and we like it....and that's totally ok. :happy: The only problem we have is that we sometimes tend to feel guilty about enjoying this feeling because it's not exactly a mainstream activity and we feel self conscious about doing it

As to why you specifically like 1950's femme clothes....me too!....it's just your style, and there's nothing wrong with having style right? :D