PDA

View Full Version : Today was Great and will be Greater

Billijo49504
09-23-2006, 07:27 PM
Hi Ladies, This morning we went to Good Will. I was looking for a indoor grill. The wife came over to me with a purple suede skirt and a pretty cream color blouse. She said she found me a new outfit. Which I'm now wearing. After she left for work, I went shopping at Yonker's. I wanted to check out a new perfume. It's Lancome Hypnose, and it smells nice. Also picked up the wife a new bottle of Dior Addict. I'm addicted to that smell. When she gets out of work, we are going out for a pizza.
And tomarrow we will be heading to Lane Bryant and Fashion Bug for the 40% sale. Happy shopping....BJ

Angie G
09-23-2006, 08:03 PM
Well Billijo you sound very happy you go girl ''SHOPPING'' ya baby :hugs:
Angie

Rachel Morley
09-23-2006, 08:15 PM
This morning we went to Good Will. I was looking for a indoor grill.The wife came over to me with a purple suede skirt and a pretty cream color blouse. She said she found me a new outfit
It's so awesome when this happens. There is nothing quite as wonderful as having your accepting wife pick out clothes for you and "treat you girly" when you're least expecting it :D Way to go BilliJo...and BilliJo's wife!

EricaCD
09-23-2006, 08:24 PM
Fantastic! (Suede...mmmm.....) Glad to hear things went so well!

Erica

Kaitlyn Michele
09-24-2006, 01:57 AM
thats a great story billijo

tell us how tomorrow goes!!

Karen Johnson
09-24-2006, 03:44 AM
Lucky us. Tonight the wife and I were at Home Depot getting a multitude of things for me to work on the house with. Afterwards we went to a Mexican restaurant and then the wife took me out and bought me a beautiful sweater blouse that looks great with a couple of skirts I had. Needless to say, I wore the blouse this evening.

Raychel
09-24-2006, 06:09 AM
That has to be the greatest sign of acceptance that your wife could ever give you. Congratulations to you. You have a very special wife there, make sure that you keep her happy. :hugs:

jessica cd
09-24-2006, 06:50 AM
Thats very cool Billijo,
My wife surprised me yesterday also. Iwas out all and when I got home she had been out shopping and bought me my own makeup bag complete with my own makeup. As I had been complaining that I didn't like the eyeliner that she had.