PDA

View Full Version : Home from work...

stefie22
09-24-2006, 01:10 AM
I got home from work at about 7 pm and i was lust so sore. I also was tired form staying up late the last few nights. All i really wanted to do was pun on my nightgown and take a nap. But i wound up having company come over and spoil my rest before i even changed. After they left a phone call came in. Finally i had my chance but i'm not that tired anymore. So now instead i put on my hose and a skirt(both black) and my cream cami. I feel better already. Nothing like fealing pretty to put some life back into a person.

Shelly Preston
09-24-2006, 03:29 AM
You can always get to feel pretty and then take the nap

Karen Johnson
09-24-2006, 03:47 AM
Not many things more soothing than slipping into something that you really like and relaxing around the house.

sue ellan
09-24-2006, 10:03 AM
Not many things more soothing than slipping into something that you really like and relaxing around the house.
the same for me. even if it is just in a pair of panties and a bra.
sue ellan.

eleventhdr
09-24-2006, 10:06 AM
Just sometime's this really does work i know!

Jay Suzy!

Jasmine Ellis
09-24-2006, 04:22 PM
yes its hell wearing mens clothes but as soon as that dress gose on your so feel good and say bloody hell to the bed.

Adrienne Heels
09-24-2006, 04:23 PM
Yes, it is SO relaxing to put on some femme things after a tough day!!

Tessa Wire
09-24-2006, 04:26 PM

I have to agree with you Karen. I do that every day after work and a shower. It always makes me feel better.

As always Loves :hugs: