When do you get a chance to wash femme clothes
Being in the closet doesn't help
But she works midnights so on weekends I get a chance
To do the wash
But how about the girls who are still at home
or in the closet without a washer & drier

stefie22
09-24-2006, 01:52 AM
I live on a farm and my parents live right next door. Like 300 feet away and we share an old wringer washer. then I'd have to put my clothes on the line outside(my dryer broke down,to cheap to buy another). that is why I use a little tub in my house then hang everything in the bathroom over the heat vent. I can only do this at night so i'm constantly doing laundry. There are times when i have to put things in a basket a little wet and hang them again the next night. I have to get a dryer.

Phyliss
09-24-2006, 04:18 AM
Being a "caring husband" the laundry duties are mine. Actually she has trouble getting up and down the stairs due to really bad knees. The wash day chores kinda fell to me. Not that I mind. I can easily add anything that I don't want to be seen. I guess I can consider myself fortunate in this.

Slip Affinity
09-24-2006, 04:50 AM
No problem here. I just throw my fem things in with the regular wash.

ophillia
09-24-2006, 05:08 AM

Same here, all my wash goes in the regular wash. Sometimes I do the wash other times she does the wash. No problem.

Raychel
09-24-2006, 05:19 AM
This is where it pays off to be out to your wife. I keep my basket of stuff right next to the bed. Sometimes my wife will wash it for me. Sometimes when she is out of the house I do it. But there is never any fear of getting caught. What a relief that is. :happy:

Carroll
09-24-2006, 05:30 AM
This is where it pays off to be out to your wife. I keep my basket of stuff right next to the bed. Sometimes my wife will wash it for me. Sometimes when she is out of the house I do it. But there is never any fear of getting caught. What a relief that is. :happy:

:iagree: :yt:

AprilMae
09-24-2006, 06:20 AM
When I lived in an apatment with a public laundry room I did it there right along with my male stuff. No one pays attention, if they do too bad. Same when I had to go to a Laundromat.

Helen MC
09-24-2006, 06:45 AM
This wasn't a problem for me in my teens as I borrowed my sister's and my mother's panties etc so these were just replaced in the laundry basket and washed as nornal . When I moved to an appartment when I was 18 I bought a second hand washing machine so was able to do my own washing in private at home. When I was married I was out to my wife, I had told her I was a CD when we first met, and she was at ease with this. We shared our panties and some other clothes and everything was washed together.

I read an account on another Forum of a CD who was an only child so had to wash his panties etc when his parents were out of the house. This must have been difficult and for the teenaged CD at home with no sisters but brothers it must be hell!

Kate Simmons
09-24-2006, 06:47 AM
Washed some of my nightshirts, bras, panties, socks yesterday. My dryer isn't working, so I have to hang them in the basement to dry. My daughter and son-in-law live with me but it's the first time I did that with them here. They know about Ericka but I won't dress in front of them. However, it was evident there were "womanly" things hanging up down there. :happy: Ericka Kay

NickyJane
09-24-2006, 06:56 AM
Used to have to be carefull about when and how I washed my clothes but now I just throw them in with my male clothes and wash them.

Had a real thrill the other day when I washed everything and along with a few male items I went to the launderete and used there dryer! sat around for an hour reading a book watching my smalls go round and round!

Nicky Jane

X X X

sue ellan
09-24-2006, 09:02 AM

dito here.
sue ellan

Karren H
09-24-2006, 10:25 AM
I don't wash. I wear them till they smell real bad then throw them away. Lol. Just kidding!!

I wash on business trips...use the facilities at the hotel and I wash enfemme. Makes laundry more enjoyable!!

Love Karren

Robin Leigh
09-24-2006, 10:53 AM
Now we know why some girls buy so many panties: they're too scared to launder them. :D

I like to hand wash delicate items. My other feminine items I wash with my guy stuff in the common laundry (shared by 8 apartments), but I usually dry all my femme items indoors. Too many invisible eyes can see my clothesline. :)

When I was a teenager, the family laundry basket was only a step or two away from my bedroom door. Items from Mum or my sisters in there sometimes made a detour via my room. :winking:

I've told my girlfriends about my CDing early in the relationships, so laundry problems never really arose with them. Especially since I was often in charge of doing the washing anyway. I've enjoyed handwashing my gf's lingerie. :happy: A couple of times I even did it while taking a the bath, using shampoo as detergent. It was fun, but a little impractical. :heehee:

I do have a few handy hints for those deep in the closet who can't even hang things in their bedroom, but they're mostly suitable for lingerie. You'll have to figure out your own schemes to launder your outerwear. :p I expect that if you can find a space & time to dress, you can share that space & time with your laundry.

The obvious time to wash your undies is when you're taking a bath or shower. Only wash one or two items at a time, to simplify the issue of drying. Small items like panties don't hold very much water anyway, so if you can get most of the water out, the rest will evaporate with a little help from body heat. Try to avoid wringing out delicate items, but you can whirl some items around a bit to spin some of the water out of them. This can work well with bras, stockings & garter belts.

You can remove quite a lot of water from clothing by using a towel (or two). Just wrap the item in the towel, fold or roll the towel up and then press & squeeze the water out of the item & into the towel. Once again, resist the temptation to wring out (twist) the towel if it contains delicate items. Uwrap the towel, and there will probably be wet & dry patches. Move the item onto a dry patch & repeat.

Some fabrics can be safely heated, others react poorly to single or repeated heating. Most elastics & elasticized fabrics will become brittle if exposed to too much heat. If a garment is heat-safe, like most natural fibres & some synthetics, it may be possible to dry it very rapidly. One way is to use an iron on the dry setting. Clearly, this hint is only useful for husbands who can get access to the iron & ironing board without causing suspicion. :)

Many GGs use a hand held hair dryer to dry their undies in a hurry, but those things are noisy, and may not be an option for some. Alternatively, if you're brave, you may wish to experiment with the microwave, but make sure it's clean first. :) The microwave dries the garment evenly, but be very careful, you can burn stuff if it gets too dry. :(

Robin

suzy
09-24-2006, 10:54 AM
Currently I'm living away from home so I have to be very careful...and as a result I rarely get to dress. So under *things* is about all I can wear and those get washed out in the sink in the bathroom and hung up to dry while I'm working.:D

Angie G
09-24-2006, 11:08 AM
My wife lets Angie live here to so the wash just get done :hugs:
Angie

brittanny
09-24-2006, 11:17 AM
I wash all my stuff together with my clothes and my girlfriends cloths or she does them who ever has time but we have our own washer and dryer so its not a big deal

Eugenie
09-24-2006, 11:39 AM

Yes indeed, it is far easier when your SO knows, and mine knows about my x-dressing.

However, since my SO doesn't appreciate my x-dressing, I keep a "low key" attitude with my "femme clothes" wash.

I do it when my wife is on business trips, which is fortunately very often...

:hugs:
Eugenie