PDA

View Full Version : Just curius...

Xaff
09-24-2006, 04:26 AM
It's just a funny question I just thinked about. But, sice I am still on school. And there are not many peaple on my school (or none) who are a girl wearing boy cloths. (Like me) Or boy wearing girl clothes. I just was curius.

When you were still on school. Did you wear your boy-clothing to school? And so yes, how did the peaple reacted. Or did you just clothe yourself in boy clothes when you were at home?

Helen MC
09-24-2006, 07:11 AM
I don't know where you live but here in the UK for some time now it has been far easier for the Female to Male CD to wear male clothing to school than for the Male to Female to do so. Unlike in my teens Schoolgirls now have the choice of wearing trousers, (pants in the USA) or a skirt, so a F to M Girls could wear trousers and not be detected. Also as male underpants these days, at least briefs, are often coloured and flyless and have elasticated leg openings and are in effect similar to female panties in appearance there would be nothing to stop a CDing Girl from wearing a pair of Boys underpants under her trousers, and there are even Boxer Shorts for women these days, and if not doing Sports or PE she could even wear a pair of Boys' Y-Fronts under her trousers as nobody would see them. I bet there are quite a few F to M CD girls who take advantage of the relaxed dress code for girls in UK Schools these days, but adult F to M CDs have had it a lot easier for years as women can wear male clothing with no comment or adverse reaction but a male in a skirt or dress stands out immediately and will often encounter hostility.

For the male to female teenager it is far more difficult. He would not be allowed to wear a skirt, even if it was the correct school uniform, to school and would probably be sent home by the teachers and in any event would be instantly identified and no doubt receive abuse from the other pupils. He could these days get away with wearing a plain pair of girls' panties as explained above, unlike when I was in my teens in the 1960s when only plain white Y-Front briefs or white Boxer Shorts were worn by boys, but prettier panties in colours such as pink or with a floral pattern or lace would be a dead giveaway in the changing room (locker room) for Sports and Gym.

CaptLex
09-24-2006, 11:31 AM
That's a good question, Morgan. When I was in school (like 100 years ago), we didn't have to wear uniforms, so I didn't have to wear skirts (thank God). In fact, dressing was casual, so I usually wore jeans or other pants. I did wear boys clothes, but not usually to school. I wore them when I went out with my friends and schoolmates to school dances, school games, the movies, parties and other activities.

In high school, people thought I was a little strange, but they probably figured it was because I was from New York (I went to school in Wisconsin, another state far away). Back in NY, nobody cared what I wore to school. I got stared at and whispered about sometimes throughout my school career, but nobody said anything to my face, so that was fine.