PDA

View Full Version : Swimming

Xaff
09-24-2006, 05:24 AM
I always seem to feel the desire for buying a new swim suit to take: This (http://www.otto.nl/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Otto-OttoNL-Site/nl_NL/-/EUR/ONL_DisplayProductInformation-CMSShopID;sid=hu0u0TSlO8Uu0XGz3dAB8S8Jz1JPbH0a51Dg f-OxnWpgyxS3-ZHC-yS1GjzmIbi92d4=?ArticleNo=318098&ShopID=sh1049196sp2432230). And wear there above just a brah. (or how you call it)

Why don't peaple do that. It's a lot better than that stupid little ....... (underwear?)
Or am I the only one?

CaptLex
09-24-2006, 11:25 AM
Those are very nice, Morgan. I have something like that which I wear to the beach, but they're shorter (I have short legs and that would reach my ankles, I think). On top I wear a tank top style shirt (with built-in bra support) and a T-shirt over it. I wish I didn't have to wear anything on top at all, but I'm still a long way away from top surgery, and I do love the beach. Enjoy! :D

Toyah
09-24-2006, 02:09 PM
Hmmmm lets see now stupid little sexy feminine underwear is that what you are trying to think of well hunny thats what crossdressing is about

pyro_46151
10-23-2006, 03:20 AM
Well CaptLex as a MTF anything u get taken out of the top i want for me if you would like to donate lol:heehee:

Kate Simmons
10-23-2006, 04:05 AM
Those are very nice, Morgan. I have something like that which I wear to the beach, but they're shorter (I have short legs and that would reach my ankles, I think). On top I wear a tank top style shirt (with built-in bra support) and a T-shirt over it. I wish I didn't have to wear anything on top at all, but I'm still a long way away from top surgery, and I do love the beach. Enjoy! :DAnd you probably look pretty cool in that Cap.:happy: Ericka/Rich

CaptLex
10-23-2006, 06:21 AM
Well CaptLex as a MTF anything u get taken out of the top i want for me if you would like to donate lol:heehee:
LOL, Pyro! Quite a few people have asked me for such a donation - including a GG friend of mine who doesn't have much on top. I'll tell you what I tell them - you'd be better off with a brand new set . . . these have too much mileage on them. ;)