PDA

View Full Version : First time out/LaFemme

Karen Donna
09-24-2006, 10:43 AM
It was a very small step about two months ago but I did it.
My family doctor suggested a Chiropractor for my back spasms
I got my nerve up and decided I was going to wear panties for the visit.
I chose my Hanes satin high cuts with frilly lace around the waist in a pretty light yellow. My legs were shaved and looked great also.However,
I was given an ugly dressing gown in the office.The chiropractor turned out to be a rather young and pretty female about 25 or so. Very friendly.
After the consultation she had me lay on the table on my stomach.
She was talking when she lifted my gown up near my neck exposing my back and of course my panties. She suddenly stopped talking and my heart nearly stopped also. Then she said matter of factly "Oh your panties are so pretty,I love the color". I felt so good. I continued to wear various types of panties with different colors on weekly visits, and each time she would brightly say"I just love your panties". Even my thong she would say,"very cute".
My final visit I got real daring. I wore my red satin bikini panties with sheer thigh stockings. I really felt so lafemme. The Chiropractor was very kind .She mentioned the color of my panties and indicated that she has become used to wearing pantyhose.My back is feeling better and that cute chiropractor made my day.I am anticipating my next "Outing".

Sophia Rearen
09-24-2006, 11:19 AM
I am speechless, I am without speech.

AprilMae
09-24-2006, 12:40 PM
I am speechless, I am without speech.

What did you say?:rolleyes:

Robin Leigh
09-24-2006, 01:02 PM
My chiropractor hasn't seen my legs since my initial consultation, when I hadn't shaved them for maybe two months. But he always sees & touches my chest & arms, sometimes freshly shaved, sometimes with a few weeks growth. He's never made a comment in several years, but I don't think I'll be wearing panties to my next visit. :)

One of his former students is a very talented chiropractor & an incredibly beautiful woman. I received a few treatments from her before she got her own practice. She didn't make any comments about my body hair either. Pity. :D

Robin

Rachel Morley
09-24-2006, 01:06 PM
Then she said matter of factly "Oh your panties are so pretty,I love the color". I felt so good. I continued to wear various types of panties with different colors on weekly visits, and each time she would brightly say"I just love your panties". Even my thong she would say,"very cute".
Hummm....:thinking:

Jasmine Ellis
09-24-2006, 04:26 PM
well done to you

Tessa Wire
09-24-2006, 04:30 PM
Well done, I am glad that you had fun. Most times the first step out is the hardest one to take.

As always Loves :hugs:

Karen Donna
09-24-2006, 09:38 PM
Thank you all for your support.It was a small step and I must become braver
and venture out shortly in (drag).Maybe a quick walk through the mall for starters.

Wenda
09-24-2006, 09:59 PM
I was experiencing severe muscle spasms in my lower back and thighs, and booked an appointment with the best massage therapist I know. I have told her that when she inflicts pain on me, I visualize her in black leather. She is OK with that. I am completely shaven, but forgot that I wore a black thong to work that day. Got the treatment, which nearly brought tears to my eyes, walked fine two days later, no comment from the therapist. I am glad she was more focussed on my muscles than my lingerie.

ahardbodie
09-24-2006, 10:08 PM
As a DC myself I see womens panties all the time, Buy stock in VS because that is what the majority of women are wearing. Most of your Drs are so worried about law suits they won't say a thing no matter what you wear.

ColleenCD
09-24-2006, 10:16 PM
Karen Donna, Wow, light yellow, now that's brave. In my best bravery I would have gone with black.

Colleen

GG Vanya
09-27-2006, 12:32 AM
:eek: I've been a patient of DC's off and on for years, and I've NEVER been asked to disrobe for an adjustment! Not even for X rays was I asked to totally disrobe, just my blouse and jewelry, and was given the dreaded backless gown for that. Then I was told to redress for the subsequent adjustment/procedure. Are ya sure this was a chiropractor or a massage therapist? +?

JoAnnDallas
09-27-2006, 08:24 AM
I have nothing agaisnt a DC, but my doctor is a DO. So I get the benifit of both. LOL I remember back in WV the town we lived in had a DO school. So all of the local doctors had student assistance. My doctor would do a procedures on me as the students watched and the each student would do the same procedure on me. Loved going to the doctor LOL My back, shoulders, and arms felt great after a visit and the best part was those procedures were FREE. LOL

As for panties, I have had both male and female (current DO) doctors and only the female doctor has said anything and it was "Those fit you very well". LOL