PDA

View Full Version : Shoe Size Conversion

Kirchein
09-24-2006, 10:26 AM
ok ok dontpaanic plis

i just wanna ask u sth and im not going to open a new post just to ask a small stupid question.

..ok ok here i go

its about shoe´s size. My size is 39-40...i dont know "how long" my feet are...(25-25.5-26 cm more or less). and i would like to know whats my shoe size in USA or UK.

Im trying to buy some roller shoes :P in ebay, and id like to be sure that they´lll fit me...u know

ok thx ppl :) i hope u have understood me lol

CaptLex
09-24-2006, 12:35 PM
i just wanna ask u sth and im not going to open a new post just to ask a small stupid question. ..ok ok here i go

its about shoe´s size. My size is 39-40...i dont know "how long" my feet are...(25-25.5-26 cm more or less). and i would like to know whats my shoe size in USA or UK.

Im trying to buy some roller shoes :P in ebay, and id like to be sure that they´lll fit me...u know

ok thx ppl :) i hope u have understood me lol
I think your post deserves a new thread - otherwise it might get lost and you won't get any answers. Unfortunately, I don't know how to convert European sizes to U.S. sizes, so I don't know what size you would be here (in womens' shoes or mens' shoes). Hopefully, someone will be able to answer you.

Shelly Preston
09-24-2006, 02:37 PM
Try using this link

http://www.i18nguy.com/l10n/shoes.html

Agles
09-24-2006, 06:47 PM
ya that table is pretty good.

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-25-2006, 12:21 AM
Also be aware that female feet are usually narrower than male feet. So you may need to go to a narrower width as well.

I'm not sure what the international equivalent are, but in the States, the "normal" width for is B women's shoes and D for men's. Men's "narrow" shoes are usually B or C widths (sometimes also labeled as N).