PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

pepsi11
05-19-2004, 12:34 AM
I am new at crossdressing I could use some help getting some supplies I don't have an atm. I even have bad credit so if anyone can help me get a few supplies I will be very greatfull to you. If you are a long time crossdresser and have a few extra supplies please E-Mail me I could use the help.

Thank You

eleventhdr
05-19-2004, 01:46 AM
Yes a lot of us do have that problem as well. I know what you mean it is hard sometimes being cd!. Anything I can davise I will will do so Thank's Jay Suzy Ann!.

newfemale
05-19-2004, 03:27 PM
i wrote this yesterday, and i think it will help a lot, at least with make-up and other accesories like that.

I figured out a few ways to buy things without many problems. If you are wanting to buy make-up, or many other beauty products, go to a CVS. They have TONS of things to buy there. But to keep intentions hidden, bring a jacket with a hood, to hide your face. Get your items, pay the cashier, and leave. You don't even need to speak. Something else good about that is that the items there are very inexpensive. You can also take your girlfriend with you, point out things you'd like to get to her, give her the money and have her buy them. Its that easy!

hope it helps you!

eleventhdr
05-19-2004, 08:25 PM
Yeah like it is kind of hard at frist!. But rhen once you get used to it it works fine. Besides the sales people are just there to sell stuff you do not have to let them or tell them it is for you unless you are really sucure enough to do so. It's really none of there busniess anyway.