PDA

View Full Version : Looking in the mirror

stefi
09-24-2006, 05:04 PM
Hi All , Just wondering what everyone sees when they look in the mirror ? I think i must be getting better with age, because even the wife said i changed for the better. I guess thats a compliment from her .She says makeups better, clothes are good . So just wondering what you see in the mirror ? Stefi :happy:

ArleneRaquel
09-24-2006, 05:07 PM
I see a very beautiful woman. But then again I have to wear very thick bifocals.:love: From That Beautiful Doll Katrina

Tina Dixon
09-24-2006, 05:09 PM
Some times I think I look real good, other times I look and just put it away for another day.

Calliope
09-24-2006, 05:09 PM
When I look in the mirror, I see Daytripper.

She's much more confident than that other person.

And she's going to punch a hole through the mirror one of the days.

[Crash! ]

Ooops, nevermind.

linnea
09-24-2006, 05:18 PM
Like Tina, my vision varies. I think that I've gotten better with makeup and clothing choices. And now that I shop in stores where I can try things on, I've made purchases that fit me better. Nonetheless, there are times when I am just not able to accept my look and when I should "just put away for another day."
I suppose that I have that response to my drab self too from time to time. But with my feminine self, I have more self-doubt and sometimes wonder if I'm kidding myself at those times when I think that I look pretty good.
I'll keep dressing and trying to make myself look and feel as lovely and feminine as I can whenever I can. And I've quit purging. Even if I dress only for myself, I still have great pleasure in it, even on the not-so-good days.

Some times I think I look real good, other times I look and just put it away for another day.

sara_also
09-24-2006, 06:42 PM
Some days are good and some are not so good. I just hope I get to see better things in the future.

Rachel Morley
09-24-2006, 06:54 PM
Assuming you mean when we're dressed en femme, sometimes I can look in the mirror and I'm happy with what I see. Other times when I look in the mirror the image is nowhere near as feminine as I am feeling at that moment. In other words sometimes I might be wearing the exact same outfit as before but this time I think I look like "a guy in a dress" :(

It's definately not just "an image" thing for me, it's all about how confident and feminine I feel....which may or may not match what's looking back at me in the mirror.

Kiwi Primrose
09-24-2006, 07:01 PM
Dear Stefi & Girls
I look in the mirror often, especially when I have my best bra or lingerie on under my latest acquisition.
What I hope to see, and often do see, is a picture that will do my desires justice.
Love Primrose

Karren H
09-24-2006, 07:06 PM
I see, at times, someone that I don't recoginize as me......

Loev Karren

Billijo49504
09-24-2006, 07:10 PM
The mirror has a tendancy to lie. That's why I suggest, haveing pictures taken and looked at a later date. You can be more criticle a day or so later. Just a thought....BJ

rexy
09-24-2006, 07:30 PM
YES KAREN YOU HAVE SAID IT BEST. I ALSO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SAY THAT IS REALLY SOMEONE ELSE !!!:happy:

melissaabom
09-24-2006, 07:46 PM
I also see a beautiful girl in the mirror ..I love to peek at myself when
a girl .
mellissaa

Teresa Amina
09-24-2006, 09:12 PM
Vanity, thy name is Teresa. When I look in the mirror I see Me, still a variation of when I first saw myself fully enfemme last winter and thought "Omigawd! there I am!!" Somehow more Me than the other reflection. The photos sometimes don't (but do more often now) capture that Me-ness I feel when it's a reflection.

Wenda
09-24-2006, 10:05 PM
Like Angel said, sometimes I look in the mirror and don't see someone as femme as I feel. The mirror isn't always my friend.

AmberTG
09-24-2006, 10:08 PM
When I look in the mirror I usually see a bit of my mother and my sister, but then, sometimes I see that face that I have never been comfortable with for as long as I've been able to look in a mirror. That face is not really me, it has facial hair and a really high forhead, not me at all.

Jenna1561
09-24-2006, 10:35 PM
The mirror: I usually see a nice woman looking back. A much better looking "person" than my male self. I agree with what someone said earlier: the mirror is much friendlier than the camera.

That said, sometimes I look "good" and other times - "EWWW!" But that's not limited to crossdressers. Everyone has a bad hair day or they just can't seem to put their makeup on the way they want, or they experience wardrobe malfunctions - It's human nature.

Jenna

Barb Valentine
09-24-2006, 10:41 PM
Mirrors I like
It's the cameras that don't like me:heehee: