PDA

View Full Version : getting hit on---what a feeling

Kaitlyn Michele
09-24-2006, 10:05 PM
i posted in the pic gallery about going out last nite, but i can't beleive i forgot a huge detail...

here's what was going on... i am becoming friends with a couple tgirls and they talked me into going into center city philadelphia and meet them at a lesbian bar that is very accepting..sounds great...but its the city !! at 9pm!!
i've snuck out around midnite for a short walk but never ever in that type of deal..also where to park??!?!?

my friends say just park across the block and after alot of nervousness i finally entered the lot...it was the kind you had to give your keys up to the attendant!!!!!!!! so i did...nothing at all...he just took my keys and said have a nice night...

so now i'm walking through a crowded lot...and i see all the way down the block my friends outside the bar..so i know they are there and as soon as i crossed the street 3 guys come out of the bar on the corner and one says
WOW!! you are one tall drink !!!!!!! those word exactly...i smiled and knew my friends were there so i actually stopped for a second..and he said his name was joey and his brother was trying to take him home before he got into trouble but now he wanted to know where i was going!!!!! LOL..

of course we are right next to a lesbian bar and this guys brother says lets go man and joey said good nite baby i gotta stay outta trouble!!!..

what a start...people everywhere...it was really great..it reminds of kate's post earlier about going to the movies..it was so nice and made me feel very validated about what i'm doing..

i hope over time i can get less and less self conscious so i can deal with the inevitable hassles of jerks and not passing so that i can enjoy the fun times and the times when i do pass

i know i post my "stories" alot i hope people enjoy the details and the pics...i really want other tgirls to realize that YOU CAN DO IT!!! if i can i know u can..all these things i'm doing i never dreamt a year ago would be possible

Roberta Lynn
09-24-2006, 10:25 PM
Got to be a GREAT feeling to be accepted for who you want to be.
But 3 guys coming out of a bar, that don't know who you are, very scary, be careful.
:love: Roberta

EricaCD
09-24-2006, 10:38 PM
Terrific! Sounds like a perfect way to kick off the evening. Thanks for sharing! Erica

Barb Valentine
09-24-2006, 10:45 PM
Sounds like it maid your night complete

trannie T
09-24-2006, 11:18 PM
I've been hit on by both men and women when en femme. Nothing developed but it was fun. I never get hit on when in drab.

USNguyNskirt
09-25-2006, 02:54 AM
Yeah completely straight here, but I have been hit on by both women and men and it is kinda fun. One of the guys hit on me right in front of the wife!!!! We were at a gay bar, my first time out dressed and the guy was persistent. Asked me if he could stick his hand up my skirt. Mosta the girls comments are something along the lines of that they wish they could walk in heels like me or that they had my figure....I must say, I do like the attention, gotta be part of the reason I do it im sure..... :2c:

Kaitlyn Michele
09-25-2006, 08:19 AM
i never get hit on not dressed...i've been out now half a dozen times dressed and i've been hit on many times...

what was interesting on sat nite was this was right out on the street with people all around and not at a private party..

Angie G
09-25-2006, 09:44 AM
Hi Michele it must have been a rush you go girl :hugs:
Angie

MsJanessa
09-25-2006, 11:28 AM
Nice isn't it---does wonders for the ego---as far as someone actually thinking youre a GG--unless you are really really convincing---voice and all---usually they know they are talking to a TG---if you want to spend time with them and if you think they don't know you should let them know before leaving with them---My experience is that if youre in or near a gay bar and a guy starts hitting on you he knows youre a girl "with something extra"

digitallonestar
09-25-2006, 11:44 AM
it's done wonders for me, my girlfreind finds cross dressing not only cute, but turns her on, so it's an all up for me:D

Melinda G
09-25-2006, 11:54 AM
Sorry. Can't say that I aspire to getting hit on by guys like "Joey".

MsJanessa
09-25-2006, 11:59 AM
no getting hit on by a guy who is a jerk is not much fun---I'm refering to the polite cute guys with manners and class although joey didn't sound like he was rude or nasty---just overcome by her beauty

Robin Leigh
09-25-2006, 01:18 PM
Glad you had a good night, Michelle. :hugs:

no getting hit on by a guy who is a jerk is not much fun---I'm refering to the polite cute guys with manners and class although joey didn't sound like he was rude or nasty---just overcome by her beauty

And the alcohol. :heehee:

I'm basically hetero, but it is still an ego boost when guys behave flirtatiously towards me in femme mode. A lot of gay guys hit on me (in guy mode) in my younger days when I was socially active, and I know how to deal with that situation, but it feels a bit weird when straight guys start acting towards you like they do towards GGs, especially when you're old buddies. :)

Robin

Phoebe Reece
09-25-2006, 05:18 PM
Michelle,

I really enjoy reading about your adventures. I think you help give other t-girls the confidence they need to go out as well.

Getting hit on in (or outside of) bars just goes with the territory. It even happens once in a while to this 56 year old. In my case it is usually some guy who has had so much to drink he can barely stand up, but it is flattering nevertheless. The big problem is how to tell these guys that they are "not my type" without being rude. Sometimes you just tell them that as politely as you can. Sometimes you have to just ignore them and hope they go away. Sometimes you just have to leave yourself. The main thing is to not panic and go ahead and have a good time out.

Kaitlyn Michele
09-25-2006, 10:13 PM
joey was a total gentleman and kinda cute and was a bit soused...there were lots of people around both gay and straight

...i'm pretty sure he knew the real deal but i took it is a compliment...he simply liked the way i looked and said it out loud!!! what a confidence boost...or maybe i was already confident and it showed..

my whole point was that i have been really pushing my envelope and so far so good...and i can really say that i never thought any of these experiences were possible ..

i still get a kick out of dressing up and taking pics but i'm starting to have some experiences that make it alot more meaningful for me as michele vs. my male self..

i know that if i go out enough there will be some bummers but i'm thinking the good far outweighs the bad...

Kate Simmons
09-26-2006, 04:21 AM
Playing the role is nice but you have to decide in advance how far you want go. You don't want to get in a situation you are unprepared for.:happy: Ericka Kay

RachelDenise
09-26-2006, 04:46 AM
It's nice feeling. We all would love to be complimented like that!

katie_m68
09-26-2006, 12:25 PM
i got whistled at once at the river ,wat a thrill that gave me.