PDA

View Full Version : Excaping From Reality

BABYGIRL CD
09-24-2006, 10:20 PM
Hey there girls just have a question that I would love all your opinons on. Do any of you girls out there find crossdressing an escape from reality? What I mean from that is when your dressed do you put yourself in a whole different mindframe as a whole different person to excape from the everyday stress of life as who you really are on the inside? :love: Jazmine

Deanna2
09-24-2006, 10:24 PM
I find it very easy to relax when I'm wearing a cami, miniskirt and heels.

ColleenCD
09-24-2006, 10:26 PM
I feel like i'm always on the clock. If I knew without question there would be no interruptions for the entire day, then Maybe?

Colleen

ArleneRaquel
09-24-2006, 10:33 PM
I would say that for me that it ( CD'ing ) makes me a kinder, gentler, more caring person, and it also helps to relieve the tensions of the day. But, I also believe that I am still in the real world with all it hates, and wars. This planet, with the kind of leadership that it has at all levels is heading into unmitigated darkness :love: From Katrina

Barb Valentine
09-24-2006, 10:59 PM
I don't feel it's an escape (because I have nothing to escape from)
But I do feel more relaxed when I'm dressed

jerseycarla
09-24-2006, 11:16 PM
When ever I feel stress and really need to get away, here comes Carla. Panties are 24/7, but Carla fully dressed is the only way to relieve it. I just stopped driving a charter bus so now it's not as easy as it was when I was over the road. Thank goodness I still do it part-time. I have a great trip coming up next Saturday with a good chance I can drive as Carla.

Kate Simmons
09-25-2006, 04:11 AM
Not for me, Hon. As far as I'm concerned, Ericka IS the reality. Ericka Kay

Charleen
09-25-2006, 08:45 AM
Not for me, Hon. As far as I'm concerned, Ericka IS the reality. Ericka Kay

Yeah, for me as well. Lily is my reality.:D

Lawren
09-25-2006, 09:28 AM
No. I am still me no matter what clothes I'm wearing. The reality of being me does not change at all.

siennacd
09-25-2006, 09:40 AM
For me it is an escape from the pressures of my life. Sienna has her own world where I can relax and not worry about anything other than does top match this skirt or should I wear stockings w/these shoes.

Sienna

JoAnnDallas
09-25-2006, 09:40 AM
I don't dress to escape. I enjoy dressing.

Karren H
09-25-2006, 10:47 AM
Not really though it is a great release.....but I think its not an escape from reality...its my new reality!! And I'm loving every minute of it!!

Love Karren

melissaabom
09-25-2006, 10:53 AM
Yes definetly it is an escape to dress enfemm ...I am in a diffrent frame of
mind ..and total free of all cares .

Melissa

vbcdgrl
09-25-2006, 11:58 AM
No, I don't consider CDing an eScape from reality, just a diversion, like a hobby or sport. I don't believe in trying to escape form reality, by whatever means, since, at some point, you're gonna have to come back. After all, at least for me, reality isn't so bad.

Vikki

Robin Leigh
09-25-2006, 01:45 PM
I don't see CDing as an escape from reality. Through coming to terms with CDing, I think I've become more in touch with the foundations of my real self. Understanding how my own male & female aspects work together, and their relationship to the social stereotypes, has given me greater insight into human nature in general. Of course, I could be completely deluded. :D

I'm not TS, and my road through life is basically a masculine one, but I do enjoy going via the more scenic feminine route, from time to time. :)

Robin

Stiletto
09-25-2006, 01:54 PM
I guess I do.

As a guy I'm always running around with too many things to do. But put me in a skirt and heels and it all seems to go away for a while. I'm more relaxed and savor the time much more that I would normally. I'm not sure I'd call it an "escape from reality" because it's a focus on the side of me that fascinates me to no end.

Lisa Golightly
09-25-2006, 02:07 PM
I just do what I do... Doin' the do.

LouiseCassell
09-25-2006, 02:11 PM
No escape for me either.

nicolecdgal
09-25-2006, 02:34 PM
It's not an escape for me either. It's the reality I'm seeking in being Rachel. I've been dressing up ever since I was maybe 6 years old. In my teen years and even throughout my twenties, I used to dress primarily for the sexual aspect of it all. But now, I dress purely for the way it makes me feel in my mind. I'm such a more relaxed person as Rachel....just wish my wife could understand that. I know I'd be a much better husband to my wife if she were more understanding, or at least willling to even talk to me about Rachel. I'm beginning to resent her for her unwillingness to at least open up some dialogue with me.

MarinaTwelve200
09-25-2006, 09:59 PM
Hey there girls just have a question that I would love all your opinons on. Do any of you girls out there find crossdressing an excape from reality? What I mean from that is when your dressed do you put yourself in a whole different mindframe as a whole different person to excape from the everyday stress of life as who you really are on the inside? :love: Jazmine

Yes THIS is what I refer to as the ESCAPIST branch of CDing where we CD to escape ourselves, if only for a little while.--sorta like a mini vacation fromm ones true self.---very relaxing.

The other main Branch of CDing is the "Fem Sider"---Here the CDer feels that he is returning to ones "real" (female) self or "side" rather than escaping his real (male ) self.

BABYGIRL CD
09-29-2006, 01:51 AM
Thank you all for your honest answers they really meant alot. it just sometimes it makes you think about reality a little closer about who you are and what cding does for you. More opinions would be great, if your shy...don't be I've got an ear to listen and a big heart to care:hugs: :love: Jazmine