PDA

View Full Version : Lost Nightgown

stefie22
09-24-2006, 10:52 PM
Last night when i was getting ready for bed i looked for my colder weather nightgowns. I searched in the dresser where i kept them. they were not there. i settled for a little lite one for the night. first thing in the morning i got up and started to look in every dresser i have(all 4 of them). they were nowhere to be found. i looked everywhere else i could think of but to no avail.
all i can think is when i cleaned house 2 months ago i must have had them in a bag which got thrown out. one of my favorite nightgowns was in there. a cute cotton teddy bear one that was so comfy. i'm going to miss it.

:sad: :cry:

Barb Valentine
09-24-2006, 10:55 PM
Well I didn't take it :heehee:
I'm sure it will turn up somewhere

Scotty
09-24-2006, 10:56 PM
I just got my Jockey night gown out last nig ht, they don't make this one anymore and I'd love to have 3 more of them, way comfy!!

trannie T
09-24-2006, 11:10 PM
Hope it turns up, it's soon going to get cold up there in the Great White North.

Sarah Rabbit
09-25-2006, 03:07 AM
Perhaps it was stolen by a sneeky CD'er :lol::lol:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Kate Simmons
09-25-2006, 04:20 AM
It's on the Moon, Hon. That's where everything that disappears goes.:happy: Ericka

Raychel
09-25-2006, 06:13 AM
Sounds like it is time to go shopping.

Angie G
09-25-2006, 08:11 AM
Shopping can I go can I can I
Angie

Charleen
09-25-2006, 08:22 AM
Shopping? Did Someone Say Shopping? Let Me Get My Bag! Where Are We Going? Shopping!

AprilMae
09-25-2006, 09:35 AM
I can recall one time, I had bought a really nice , and expensive, Big Sweater and Stirrup Pants, (remember those?). It was laundry day, and my Apartment had a ommon laundry area. Since my apartment was on the ground floor directly above the laundry room I would get the wash going and go back upstairs do whatever. This particular day, I threw the clothes in the dryer, and went back upstairs to finish watching a baseball game. The game went into extra innings and I forgot about the time and when I got downstairs all my stuff was removed from the dryer and thrown into my basket, fair enough, minus....you guessed it. I was not a happy camper at that moment.:Angry3: