PDA

View Full Version : I dont usually stoop this low but........

USNguyNskirt
09-25-2006, 03:31 AM
I hope the moderators will indulge me for a moment....please...

This girl randomly messages me on myspace. Sends me a 3 word email. "you are odd" I reply back and we go back and forth for a while. Then she finally sends me this last one.

I never said u look like a girl. And they actually have pants made for women. To fit us right. Sorry, but they don't make skirts and bras to fit you and all the other homo cross dressers...hahahha I think its hilarious. Truly.

:Angry3:

I responded:

Would you like to Bet me they dont make both bras and skirts specifically for men? How much you gonna put on the line. I know of quite a few sites, and not just ones that are "kilts" either, but by definition kilts are skirts made specifically for men. But I bet you I can find both bra's and skirts made specifically for men. But heres the thing. Why the h*ll am I going to drop $50.00 on a skirt or a bra made specifically for men, when I can get one made for a woman thats $10.00. And they didnt originally make pants for women either.....they had to wear guys pants. And like I said, look it up skirts where made for guys, long before women wore them. The same with your precious "capris". Also guys attire long before they were female attire. And did you know before WW2 they sent male babies home in PINK because they thought it was a more powerful color? You can heckle me all you want. It won't get to me. I thought you were honestly looking for someone to talk to,a nd maybe looking to learn, but now I see you, just like the rest of society, is somehow threatened by a guy in a skirt. Its obvious to see, you were one of those lil preppy b*tches in high school, prolly someones cheerleader. Nice to know you have to degrade people to feel better about yourself. Trust me if I really gave a damn, what you or anyone else thought, I would have stopped doing this along time ago. Have a nice day.

Anyways the point: Her name is Nameless 4 T.V.™ . She has 20219 friends, so Im sure she wont mind making a few more.:2c: :D

Her Reply:
Blah blah blah you type too much. I'm going to block u cuz your annoying so if u try to send me a message i wont be able to read it. your odd! END OF STORY!

BTW, her AIM is on her myspace :devil:

JenniferMint
09-25-2006, 03:39 AM
This girl randomly messages me on myspace. Sends me a 3 word email. "you are odd" I reply back

Personally I would have ignored that e-mail; it doesn't look like it would be written by someone I would enjoy talking to.

Brianna Lovely
09-25-2006, 03:51 AM
I find your story interesting, although I don't know if I would have bothered talking to this person.

You are right though, some people seem to be afraid of a man in a skirt, their loss.

I have posted about my nail techs. reaction, which I thought was strange. She accepts me comming in drab to have my toe/finger nails done. It's ok if I come in fully dressed, wig, makeup, skirt, frilly top and purse. But, when I told her that I had called to make my last appointment, from a mall and I was wearing a denim skirt and light blue top, no wig, no makeup, her reaction was surprising. She said "that's wrong, you should not do that".

Kate Simmons
09-25-2006, 03:56 AM
Sounds like an idiot, Hon. Ericka

AprilMae
09-25-2006, 09:49 AM
You have to remeber MySpace is full of adolescents who act....adolescently. I'm not a big fan of that place.

AprilMae
09-25-2006, 09:52 AM
I find your story interesting, although I don't know if I would have bothered talking to this person.

You are right though, some people seem to be afraid of a man in a skirt, their loss.

I have posted about my nail techs. reaction, which I thought was strange. She accepts me comming in drab to have my toe/finger nails done. It's ok if I come in fully dressed, wig, makeup, skirt, frilly top and purse. But, when I told her that I had called to make my last appointment, from a mall and I was wearing a denim skirt and light blue top, no wig, no makeup, her reaction was surprising. She said "that's wrong, you should not do that".

I can understand her point. In drab your'e a guy getting his nails done, not a big deal. Fully dressed you are a women getting her nails done, at least to a casual observer, but in mixed attire, you could attract undue attention, maybe knowing some of her customers, not a good idea. It is a business and it has to cater to all it's clients, not just you.

Tree GG
09-25-2006, 10:23 AM
Hey, as the mother of a teenage girl w/ a myspace account, back off. This is, as you said, probably just a kid and you're suggesting that since you're blocked, others should pick up your debate. She shouldn't criticize you, but who's the adult here - you or her?

Leave the kid alone - you're asking for a mature level of understanding from a child with a computer.

MsJanessa
09-25-2006, 11:21 AM
You have to remeber MySpace is full of adolescents who act....adolescently. I'm not a big fan of that place.

ditto---you obviously ran into a 14 year old something-----I think you gave her too much credit when you said she was somebody's cheerleader---she(or he) doesn't sound like she has enough intelligence to actually memorize cheers.

Paula Thomas
09-25-2006, 11:31 AM
Ditto (tritto?) - I suggest you just ignore her.

If she is a minor, she could make up a lot of other things about you (e.g., you are harassing her, trying to set up a meeting for "sexual" purposes, etc.), report you to the police, and you could end up in a lot of trouble (undeserved).

noname
09-25-2006, 12:43 PM
I'd be a bit upset as well, heck it's upsetting to read. As most of you here know about me, and what has happened to mens fashion is a sin, yes capris were origonally for men. Someone how women get the idea that if they wear something it's womens apparell, and I suspect men ago along with it, because well, look how dull our clothing is. I need to go out and get some capris pronto.

Holly
09-25-2006, 06:24 PM
This person is not worth the effort. They obviously do not wish to engage in a meaningful dialog about CDing (or perhaps anything else). Put them on ignore and forget 'em!

bredalee25
09-25-2006, 06:51 PM
Another narrow minded person not worth the time and energy you put into your reply. But if it made you feel better thats the important thing.

Personally I'd have told them what I tell everyone who annoys me. Don't float your boat in my ocean cause i'll sink it.

ttfn

angelfire
09-25-2006, 08:30 PM
I think its hilarious. She insulted you because you wear a skirt. Clearly, she isn't very smart, and has horrible spelling and grammar. She shouldn't be in any position to insult anyone. But again, she is likely just a 14 year old who is addicted to myspace and has that many friends she has never talked to who she randomly added. 'Cause having lots of friends on myspace is important (sarcasm).

DAVIDA
09-25-2006, 08:32 PM
I have never been on Myspace. and quite frankly, I never will. My space is right here with all of you!
:love:

MarinaTwelve200
09-25-2006, 09:06 PM
I would get on her case because of the "Homo" remark----Its a personal cause of mine to educate the ignorant out thare that HOMOSEXUALITY has nothing to do with dressing---its being sexually attracted to members of one's same sex.

I like making people feel like morons by turning their own ignorance against them---I am amazed at how many outsiders. even adults, think "Homosexual"(HS) means "a guy who thinks he's a woman".

They tend to get both angry and embarrased when confronted with the truth that the sexual attraction thing IS the defining parameter of HS and not a mere adjunct to other things like a Fondness for show tunes and Cross dressing.

Most CDers are NOT homosexuals and it IRKS me to think that I may be considered one because of some ignorant School house myth. Not that I have any anamosity towards gays, but I cant stand such IGNORANCE. These are the type of people that DISCRIMINATE against gays (and me too by inference)---And I like to make it very plain to them that they do not know what they are talking about.--often pointing out their ignorance can shut them up.

Dominique Melt
09-25-2006, 09:19 PM
Forgive me for not being too sympathetic my friend, but you are the adult here and you actually wasted time and energy with a child who got under your skin. It should have been you who blocked her BS mail and it should have been you who told her once not to spam you, or else ...
She played you like a violin, my dear. She found your weakness and exploited it, perhaps without even knowing the brilliant chess she was playing.
I have no desire to see you feel worse than you probably already do. You reacted instead of acting. You could have used your wit and experience to cut her down and leave her as a pile of just so much bloody ground meat, but you took her bait. Let this be a lesson -- ignorant people of all ages are out there, and you are sensitive about your CDing. That in itself [being sensitive] is not a crime. But it is apparent [to me anyway] that you are still sorely vexed about your essence. If anything, be more bold and outspoken about yourself and your ability to walk in the shoes of both sexes, literally.
Remember this: you are more man than they will ever be, and more woman than they will ever get.