PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy shoes

Sarah_new
09-25-2006, 07:08 AM
Anyone recommend where to buy ladies shoes in mans sizes. Looking for size 9/10 black stillettos. Must be tv friendly shop - not mail order, and in M4/West London area.

Shelly Preston
09-25-2006, 07:13 AM
Sarah be very careful on shoe sizes

I wear size 10 normally but en-femme size 8 stilettos

seanmc
09-25-2006, 07:59 AM
I remember www.howcool.com listing their sizes in both male and female. But, they did the usual 2 size up deal. For me, I wear a 13 mens, but wore a 13w/14 womens.

Marcia-B
09-25-2006, 01:24 PM
Evans sell womens shoes upto size 10.Tranny shops like Doreen Fashions also sell shoes look up doreens fashions on the web.There is also a shop called Shoe City (I havnt been there) on Chiltern Street which sells large size ladies shoes.You might find that on the net.Evans even has some shoes hanging up together with the sizes showing on the hanger.

paula_cd
09-25-2006, 01:47 PM
I bought my shoes from www.translife.co.uk Although they are mainly mail order you can collect them from their West Kensington shop. They are very helpful and discreet. You can also arrange collection from you local post office.

Love Paula x

JenniferMint
09-25-2006, 03:16 PM
In drab, I've blazenly walked into a shoe store that I wasn't sure whether it was TV-friendly, and just bought women's shoes.

They were sneakers that could have passed as men's shoes, though. The SA was trying to tell me where the men's section is (her English wasn't very good) and I was trying to tell her I liked this style of shoe, and she gave up and left me to my own devices after two tries.

mikala
09-25-2006, 08:38 PM
Payless shoes carries large sizes in some stores.... fredericks of hollywood has a great selection of shoes too