PDA

View Full Version : First time out this weekend

Dawntv
09-25-2006, 04:21 PM
Finally did it got all dressed and made the4 hour trip to Saugutuck and spent the weekend with my S.O. and was Dawn all weekend. went out to breakfast lunch and dinner several times and only had one incident. This guy came over to our table and was hitting on us and after a few minutes i responded to something he said and forgot to use my fem voice and he kinda wigged out ran back up to the bar and was telling everyone that i was not a woman. this was hard to take but i got up walked over to where he was standing and told him that he needed to chill out and not to worry about who i was or wasn't. My S.O. and i got up and paid our check and were leaving when a guy stopped me and told me how proud he was of what i had done there because he wished he had the guts to go out like i was doing. that made me feel really proud of who i am. We continued our weekend without incident but after that encounter i was a little aprehensive. about doing alot of shopping or anything. This was something i have dreamed of ever since i can remember being fascinated with womens clothes was to go out fully. It was very scary but i'm so glad i did it . YEY Dawn took some pictures at the beach and at a gazebo by a lake and even in the last restaurant we went to couold not attach as the files are too big maybe i can edit them or something, anyway thanks for the support from all of you knowing i;m not alone really helped. We would really like to meet some other couples in michigan to go out with sometime it might not be so intimidating if there was someonelse their too. love you all Dawn

Phoebe Reece
09-25-2006, 04:32 PM
Good for you Dawn! It was especially good that you stood up to the jerk that was hassling you. You took a step there that helps all of us. I hope you will have many more adventures out where everything goes your way.

SherriePall
09-25-2006, 04:57 PM
Dawn -- Except for the one incident (which I think you handled well), you must have had a wonderful weekend. Thanks for sharing the story. Now we have to find out which one of us came over to you and told you he wished he could do what you were doing.

ColleenCD
09-25-2006, 04:59 PM
Dawn, Courage has many forms and yours came in pairs. To go out is great. To confront a sitiuation with the grace, class and dignity you have shown is deserving of our applause.

Colleen

:yrtw: