PDA

View Full Version : Change over time

Annaliese
09-25-2006, 05:36 PM
I have just discovered something today that has happen over time. I was shaking someone hand to day and I shook his hand very lightly, not a manly shake at all, very fem. I have notice other changes also, when I walked I uses to have a long stride, now my steps are close together and a little wiggle. When I find my self doing these thing I try to stop my self but as soon as I get distracted I am back doing it again.

No one has ever said you walk like a girl or that was a wimp hand shake, so I will just let natural take it course. I fought these tendencies for the first 42 years and for the last 11 I have been letting me be the person I was born to be. This started the day my wife found out, she was totally agents it but over the years she has been getting more and more accepting. The other day we were at Wal-mart and I seen a top I wanted, she said get it. That was a great feeling to have her say buy it. So me and my wife have both change over time.

Anna

Teresa Amina
09-25-2006, 08:03 PM
Took me a long time in my youth to get used to the manly custom of trying to crush the other guys' bones! I'm pretty ambi-shakesterous now and can judge the opponent well enough to know whether I need to make a show of it or go with the gentle grasp that is the real Me.

JoanFlores
09-26-2006, 05:13 AM
I have found that I have a more gentle walk, and place my arm in a more fem way.

Kate Simmons
09-26-2006, 05:26 AM
Took me a long time in my youth to get used to the manly custom of trying to crush the other guys' bones! I'm pretty ambi-shakesterous now and can judge the opponent well enough to know whether I need to make a show of it or go with the gentle grasp that is the real Me.You know me, Teresa. I'm not above crushing the other guy's bones if it's necessary or if he deserves it (i.e. acts like a jerk). They've learned not to let my sweet (!?) demeanor and feminine appearance fool them. On the other hand, I can be as femme as the best of them with the hand shakes (even get my hand kissed sometimes), walking, etc. With Ericka what you see (and sometimes what you DON'T see) is what you get.:happy: Ericka Kay

AprilMae
09-26-2006, 10:26 AM
I don't know if it's the Metro Sexual trend or not but I am finding more men offering up a less than firm handshake, especially those 30 and under.

melissaabom
09-26-2006, 10:34 AM
I have been dressing since age 7 and now 52 ...it has been a journey.
I strive to perfect all female gestures ,including walking in high heels and
strutting (as I call it ) when dressed enfemm.

My wife tell me that I am a completely different person when enfemm ..including being more assertive .

Melissa

gennee
09-26-2006, 11:34 AM
That's what makes this journey so interesting. Some of the changes made help us to become better ladies.

Gennee

plastiqgirl
09-26-2006, 11:37 AM
I am having the opposit issue-I have always walked and acted very effeminately, and now, being an actor, I find it SO difficult to lead from the chest as opposed to the hips, or ANYWHERE but the hips for that matter. LOL

Sweet Marie
09-26-2006, 03:40 PM
When in male mode, I act like a man and when in female mode, like a woman.
Whatever all that means.

Marie