PDA

View Full Version : amazing first time

natalie101
09-25-2006, 06:03 PM
Hey girls.
I just had an amazing first time last week. I read all the articles about being discovered on first times so I was prepared. I had some spray tan just incase I saw anyone I knew. I applied the wig after the tan. Long silky brown hair. A corset was next. I strapped it on, dropping to a size 5. I applied real looking breast forms and a lacy bra. Then a red tube top that went just below the bottom of the corset. Then frilly pantys. After that pantyhose. Then a black miniskirt and black heels. Then I applied my makeup. Red lipstick with light blush and eye liner. I took this pill I found at a joke store that makes you have a girls voice for three hours. I got my purse and was ready. As soon as I got to the carnival boys stared at me. I like girls but was flattered that they were into me and was proud that I could look so cute. I was even asked out once. I rode the tiltowhirl and I think a boy was looking up my skirt. I realized I wasn’t cute the boys thought I was hot! But after this I still am new and need suggestions about what to do if my girlfriend comes over and finds my femme items, or if my mom sees me. Answers would be appreciated.

Love,
Natalie

carol ann
09-25-2006, 06:06 PM
believable until the bit about the voice - then sounds a great fantasy

hotbobbie
09-25-2006, 06:08 PM
What kind of pills can make your voice sound like a girls?

Sophia Rearen
09-25-2006, 06:08 PM
Wow, now I feel like I just rode the tilt-o-whirl!

Ranee Daze
09-25-2006, 06:20 PM
Nice dream....!

AprilMae
09-25-2006, 07:23 PM
I was even asked out once.

My offer still stands.....Next Friday?

DAVIDA
09-25-2006, 08:10 PM
That is pretty amazing :rolleyes:

Phoebe Reece
09-25-2006, 08:30 PM
Sounds a little overdressed for a carnival. No wonder there were stares. Would love to see some pics, if that is possible.....

Jenna1561
09-25-2006, 08:42 PM
Hi Nat,

Amazing story - sounds like you had a great time. Now about those voice pills, what was the brand and product name? I'm certain many of us would love to give them a try.

If you don't want boys looking up your skirt, you need to learn to keep your knees together when wearing a skirt.

Jenna

kathy gg
09-25-2006, 09:59 PM
...and then once at band camp......

Holly
09-25-2006, 10:12 PM
An amazing, uh, story...

Caz
09-26-2006, 01:27 AM
What kind of pills can make your voice sound like a girls?

......Lysergic Acid Diethylamide :lol: :Party2:

Kate Simmons
09-26-2006, 04:13 AM
Walk softly and carry a big purse, Hon.:happy: Ericka Kay

CaptLex
09-26-2006, 09:18 AM
Ah, fantasies . . . I love fantasies . . . but wasn't that another thread? Great imagination! :thumbsup:

AprilMae
09-26-2006, 09:25 AM

But that's only if the other people take them.

rickie121x
09-26-2006, 10:32 AM
Will you share with us the details of your "voice pills?

Please do....

Rickie :heehee:

Karren H
09-26-2006, 11:02 AM
I'm heading over to the joke store right now to get a couple bottles of what ever she's on!! Hehehe.

Size 5???

Guess if your going to embellish.... Lol. I'd be a size zero and 95 pounds, size 3 feet.... To heck with the til-o-whirl....I'm going to vegas to be in one of the shows......as the lead dancer. Yeah!!!! With some tigers and Zigfried. (Roy's still chewed up a bit). Ohhhh. And Barbra Strisand stops by and we sing a duet!!! Now that would be a great first time out!!

But back to reality.....riding around in a rented SUV enfemme in Price UT just doesn't sound exciting anymore!!! :(:(:(

Love Karren

Melinda G
09-26-2006, 11:09 AM
Never heard of those "girls voice pills". Where can I get some? You're putting us on. Right?
How bout a small portable helium inhaler?

Stephenie S
09-26-2006, 12:49 PM
What to do?

Get a little firmer grasp on reality?

Cute story though.

And, girls, just in case someone misunderstood, there are no pills to change your voice.

Lovies,
Stephenie

natalie101
09-27-2006, 04:34 PM
the pills are an underground prank project. i bought some at a prank shop in jackson mississppi. i thought they would make my brother sound high pitched and screetchy. instead he had a smooth elegant voice that i thought i could use greatly. they are called girly sounds at Sam's jokes.

Julie York
09-27-2006, 04:45 PM
I used to enjoy this sort of post because it's fun taking the piss out of idiots. But you just joined a forum that discusses a subject that you are interested in, even if you haven't got to grips with why, and have completely blown it. You have about 3 posts left to turn it around and after that no-one will give you the time of day other than to make fun of you for being such a moron.

The choice is yours.

Julie Avery
09-27-2006, 04:49 PM
what Julie York said

GG Vanya
09-27-2006, 08:42 PM
I'm confused about the spray tan "in case you ran into someone you knew".

ummmm Am I missing something here? You were going to use spray on tan as a disguise???

+?

Robin Leigh
09-29-2006, 09:30 AM

LSD + CD = a very potent combination. It can be almost magical, but it can also be very self-confrontational...

Have you ever been to Electric Lady Land?

Robin

veronica
09-29-2006, 12:46 PM
BOSS THE PLANE, THE PLANE. THANK YOU TATTOO ...

WELCOME TO FANTASY ISLAND:rolleyes:

Jasmine Ellis
09-29-2006, 06:35 PM
I what the pill where can I get it too

Holly
09-29-2006, 06:49 PM
the pills are an underground prank project. i bought some at a prank shop in jackson mississppi. i thought they would make my brother sound high pitched and screetchy. instead he had a smooth elegant voice that i thought i could use greatly. they are called girly sounds at Sam's jokes.Let's see now... there's a Sam's Club, Sam's Food Market, Piazza Sam, Gardner Sam,Sam's Express Food Mart, L.F. Sam's Attorney at Law, Sam's Security Bar's and Doors, Sam's Hair and Beauty Supply, Sam Hopper MD, Sam R Coker Architect, all in Jackson Mississippi, but no Sam's Jokes, pranks, gags, magic pill dispensary, or any other REMOTELY related business. Maybe Sam works out of the trunk of his car?