PDA

View Full Version : Girly jeans...en drab

Adrienne Heels
09-25-2006, 07:43 PM
I have a pair of Gap boot cut jeans in size 10 from the consignment shop that are too big for me in girly mode based on my current style....wear size 8. So I am gonna use them as yard jeans in guy mode! Hope my wife doesn't notice, but I will be so happy to mow the lawn!

AprilMae
09-25-2006, 07:48 PM
I have a pair of Liz Claiborne regular cut that I wear all the time. As long as I wear an untucked shirt with them you cant tell. They are totally plain.

Katrina
09-25-2006, 08:00 PM
I got a couple of pairs of Gap's Long and Lean jeans. They are slightly girly but easily work in drab mode.

Jillian310
09-25-2006, 08:00 PM
I have a great pair of fem pinstripe black slacks that I will wear tomorrow with garter belt and black hose under to a business lunch. I will be carrying a tablet organizier, so I will have a place for money and credit cards, so I can get away without a purse. Now, THAT could be a problem! Lol!

trannie T
09-25-2006, 08:16 PM
I have a nice pair of 'girl jeans,' they're very comfortable and fit well. Only problem is that there are no back pockets. I can wear them this winter, just stash wallet in a jacket pocket.

Eileen
09-25-2006, 08:22 PM
All my jeans, for the past 20 years have been ladies! They are so much more comfortable.

Eileen

Staci
09-25-2006, 08:24 PM
My problem is that whenever I get a pair of women's jeans that I think fit well my wife knows immediately. I guess I buy them too tight to pass as mens jeans. Maybe a larger size would work better.

Phyliss
09-25-2006, 08:44 PM
I have a pair of Gap boot cut jeans in size 10 from the consignment shop that are too big for me in girly mode based on my current style....wear size 8.

SIZE 8!!! ????
I hate you. I'd kill to get into a size 12.

Most of mine are from Fashion Bug the L.A. Blues brand. Really plain and no decoration on the back pocket to give them away. Fit quite well and blend in just fine. Wear them on construction sites, and believe me if they were to look "not quite right" something would be said.

DebbieThomas
09-25-2006, 09:32 PM
all Ive owned since age 15 (39 now) has been girly jeans. could never find a 27 34 in boys or mens but there are 0/2 34 womens which fit perfect. I have tight stretche jeans straight/boot/bell just love the ones that are tight from the waist to ankles. Im sure women notice but in all this time not one comment about them.

Diana
09-25-2006, 09:34 PM
I have only one pair of fem jeans. I got them this year just to try and I love them. The fit is so much more comfortable than any male jeans I have ever worn. They are plan so, in my opinion, they pass with no problem when wearing them out in public, as I did today. My wife, however, says you can tell by just looking at them. They do fit my butt much better than male jeans that just 'hang' on you. The only real difference I can see in them is the zipper. It is much shorter than one would be in male pants. I do believe that next year, I will be buying more. :happy:

Diana

Francine
09-25-2006, 09:37 PM
I just bought 4 pair of women's jeans, size 14UT, with the intent to wear them anytime I want to!

The burgundy red boot cut corduroy might be "made" someday by the embrodery on the hip pockets.. but I'm almost at the point to say .. "who cares".

I like them..they fit, and they look good on me!

Francine

Gisele
09-25-2006, 09:40 PM
I wear girls jeans all of the time except to work. I would ruin them and I would be :Angry3: So I wear out my guy jeans for the hard work.

All I wear is hip hugger jeans because that is about all I can buy in the juniors dept. I have to shop in there cause I am a size 0.

JeanneF
09-25-2006, 09:45 PM
I got a couple of pairs of Gap's Long and Lean jeans. They are slightly girly but easily work in drab mode.

The Long and Leans rock. The cut on them is really close to the slim bootleg men's jeans at Lucky...and half the price.

Adrienne Heels
09-25-2006, 10:01 PM
I have a great pair of fem pinstripe black slacks that I will wear tomorrow with garter belt and black hose under to a business lunch. I will be carrying a tablet organizier, so I will have a place for money and credit cards, so I can get away without a purse. Now, THAT could be a problem! Lol!

I WISH I could do that at work myself!!! You are SO lucky!!

plastiqgirl
09-25-2006, 10:09 PM
I only wear girl's jeans, 100% of the time. My favs are my Victoria Beckham Rock & Republic Jeans. They make my ass and legs look perfect. ;)

Adrienne Heels
09-25-2006, 10:10 PM
I love jeans from The Limited....but I know my wife would notice

AmberTG
09-25-2006, 10:24 PM
Karyn, I also wear a size 8. I have just a bit more hip than normal so some lady's jeans fit and some are baggy in the hips. I have a pair of Riders stretch jeans that fit well and oh so comfy, I also have a pair of Faded Glory jeans from Wallyworld that are a bit baggy in the hips. I keep meaning to take in the hips a bit, but I'm lazy. I take that tag, where the belt goes, off to make them more plain. If I wear them with my shirt tucked in I tend to have more girly shape, they give me a bit of girlbutt also, enough to notice. I did wear them like that one time shopping in the mall with my wife, that was fun.
I'm wearing them more often now, but not to work so far.
Amber

Bobbi Lynn
09-25-2006, 11:12 PM
Faded Glory and Riders from Wally-World. My last pair of drab jeans are pretty much shot. I don't think I have any more drab shorts left. Here where I live I wear shorts almost all of the time!

Sarah Smile
09-25-2006, 11:16 PM
I just recently got a couple of pairs of ladies pants from Lane Bryant, a pair of jeans and a pair of cords with embroidery on them (the cords Francine mentioned sound like they might be them, in fact). I wore the jeans today to school (grey with embroidered back pockets and rhinestone studs near the front pockets). No one seemed to notice. I guess I'm starting to change when I'd rather they HAD noticed, lol.

jeri1973
09-25-2006, 11:30 PM
I just love fem jeans. I wore a pair a couple of days last week and my wife never noticed. When she went to wash them she asked me if I had a pair of ladies jeans and I told her yes. She had me put them on and she loved the way I looked in them. She even suggested that I look at getting other ladies pants. can't wait to go shopping.:happy:

Bobbie cd
09-26-2006, 12:27 AM
I have several pairs of femme jeans.
Mostly size 12 or 14, depending on the cut.
I like the Riders and I also have a pair of Lee's
that fit really nice. I wear them out quite a bit
and no one seems to notice any difference.

Geneva Lake
09-26-2006, 07:46 AM
Gap jeans rock, especially the Long and Lean, which I wear all the time. Finding a 6XL usually means shopping online. Got great gray skinny jeans at Old Navy (now pronounced old Navvie) with a vertical zipper at the hem. Yikes, I love that look. Anyone else like that?
Gen:D

Karren H
09-26-2006, 08:03 AM
I have a pair of Gap boot cut jeans in size 10 from the consignment shop that are too big for me in girly mode based on my current style....wear size 8. So I am gonna use them as yard jeans in guy mode! Hope my wife doesn't notice, but I will be so happy to mow the lawn!

I'd be happier if you ran them over with the mower!! Hehehe. Fem and Jeans should never be used in the same sentence!!! If you can't wear a skirt...why dress enfemme at all? Lol

Love Karren

JeanneF
09-26-2006, 08:14 AM
I'd be happier if you ran them over with the mower!! Hehehe. Fem and Jeans should never be used in the same sentence!!! If you can't wear a skirt...why dress enfemme at all? Lol

Bah. Jeans, a cute top and pointy heels are every bit as girly as a skirt. Plus, I have a great ass, jeans show it off better. ;)

Angie G
09-26-2006, 08:48 AM
Kayrn if you like I have a lawn you can cut I'm always happy to help make someone happy.
I think I will get some Jeans for the winter :hugs:
Angie

Charleen
09-26-2006, 08:53 AM
I'm the opposite. The only time I wear drab jeans now is when I'm mowing the yard. Wear my ladies all the time, even to the office.
Love and xxxx, Lily

kymmieLorain
09-26-2006, 10:36 AM
I have a pair of Harley biker blues that I wear all the time in Drab. No problems.

Kymmie

melissaabom
09-26-2006, 10:48 AM
I must agree girly jeans are so much nicer than Mens jeans
They are much softer and sometimes more expensive , but worth every penny

Meliissa ( shopaholic)

bobby_hansen
09-26-2006, 12:55 PM
Since we're talking fem jeans in drab mode, what do you all do with your wallet and such? I have a few pairs of women's jeans as well, but mostly the pockets are too small to hold anything, especially a wallet. Some can't even hold a set of keys without looking too bulky.

Sarah Smile
09-26-2006, 04:48 PM
I stick my stuff in the pockets, but then I've only bought jeans with big enough pockets to do that with.

Oh, I don't know if it makes a difference, but I always keep my wallet in a front pocket (with men's jeans, too), so that may effect the problem.

Lissa Stevens
09-26-2006, 04:55 PM
Every pair of jeans I own are girly jeans. I haven't worn men's jeans in about 5 years.

dancer1
09-26-2006, 05:16 PM
Only VS uplift size 4 great but womens jeans have little pockets guess was intisapation that the guy was paying for every thing.LOL no i love wearing the jeans went to a family outing my wife knew that they were womens no one eles noticed.:hugs: Nadeen

Adrienne Heels
09-26-2006, 06:56 PM
Bah. Jeans, a cute top and pointy heels are every bit as girly as a skirt. Plus, I have a great ass, jeans show it off better. ;)

I have GOT to agree with Lisa.....jeans and high heel pointy toe pumps look sooo femme and HOT!

Paulette
09-26-2006, 10:24 PM
Silly girl that is what a bag is for. I have caried a man bag for several years and no one has said a thing. I have a couple on in lether and one in ballistic nylon both help keep everything in it's place. I also get in the habit of carrying it over my shoulder and not leaving it unattended.

Jillian310
09-29-2006, 06:44 AM
I did have that business luncheon that I reported above. I dressed as planned, and added my fav lip stuff which advertises as a balm but is really like a natural lipstick. I really love that stuff and use it everyday. Those slacks do not have pocket one and fit and feel really nice. I did have to use the pottie during lunch, and used the mens room in sit down mode. I was wearing tight powder blue microfiber boy cut panties, but had no problems in the loo. Anyway, the luncheon went off just fine, got a good bit of business done at the table. I was invited to see his new condo by one of the participants, where we had a couple glasses of wine. He made a few comlimentary remarks about the slacks and the way that they fit. I got the sense he was gently hitting on me, and if I had given a response that was encouraging it might have led to something. I don't know if the garter bumps were showing as I moved around in those slacks, or if my panty line was visible or invisable. I must say that even in outward en drab appearance the 'advance' felt like it was my femmy personna that he was responding to. It made me wonder if the CD aura is present even when we are in en drab mode. Anyone have similar experiences or feelings?

Adrienne Heels
09-29-2006, 11:02 PM
Jillian, that sounds awesome!! You must have looked hot!

I do think our CD aura is present en drab. When I walk into a ladies clothing shop in drab, I think the SA's can identify the fact that I am browsing for myself.....I'm talking about stores whenre they don't know me.

rickie121x
09-29-2006, 11:15 PM
I'd be happier if you ran them over with the mower!! Hehehe. Fem and Jeans should never be used in the same sentence!!! If you can't wear a skirt...why dress enfemme at all? Lol Love Karren

I really love the feel of the tight crotch and butt crack pull of a nice tight pair of women's/girls (Depending on the brand...). With a "tuck" and a tight pair of bikini panties to keep it all in - ummm, ummm, good!

And the notion of black patent heels together with those jeans... and a black strappy chemise top - excuse me, I just realized that there is something I'd rather do than this....

Luv 'n hugs, Rickie

PS: And then there is the silver jewelry that I love to go with that - and an expensive thick leather belt.... bye for now! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Billijo49504
09-29-2006, 11:54 PM
All my jeans ar LB boot cut jeans, size 16, You're a 10, @##$^%^**%%, I'm over it now...BJ

Glenda58
09-30-2006, 12:04 AM
Have 4 pair myself one size 8 the rest 10s. Just came in from the bar wore my hip huggers slimfit orange cami and orange bra and panties with a brown hoddie with white tenniees all in drab. No makeup expect lipstik. Do it every Friday nite.

Nicole Lee
10-02-2006, 08:57 AM
i wear girl jeans all the time in guy mode .. problem is, all my girl jeans are tight fitting (i should fit comfortably in a size 13 or so, but i prefer to wear size 9 to 11 for that tight feel and skin-hugging look :)), and they flare at the leg since i do most of my shopping in the junior's section of stores and buy brands like angels, glo, express, etc. and i definitely get a few looks! no words said, but definitely get the looks! haha

Snookums
10-02-2006, 10:25 AM
all I wear are womens low rise jeans,I don't really care if people know or not.
Jeans are jeans,besides they look good with heels:D

Adrienne Heels
10-02-2006, 11:19 AM
I really love the feel of the tight crotch and butt crack pull of a nice tight pair of women's/girls (Depending on the brand...). With a "tuck" and a tight pair of bikini panties to keep it all in - ummm, ummm, good!

And the notion of black patent heels together with those jeans... and a black strappy chemise top - excuse me, I just realized that there is something I'd rather do than this....

Luv 'n hugs, Rickie

PS: And then there is the silver jewelry that I love to go with that - and an expensive thick leather belt.... bye for now! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think Rickie said it best.......now I can't wait to slip my VS panties, low cut jeans and heels on.... my Nine West black patent pumps