PDA

View Full Version : Just want to share...

plastiqgirl
09-25-2006, 10:06 PM
I have been doing drag for a few years now, but I have started to question my gender identity in a more permanent sort of way. I can't think of any better way to discover who I really am and how I want to lvie my life than to try what it is that I am thinking of trying. I am working towards careers in music, musical theatre, and cosmotology, and once I have finished school I intend to mvoe to London, England. I am thinking, however, of living full time as a woman once I get there, to see if it feels right. I am really scared about this; everyone in my lfie knows I CD and has grown accustomed to that. Now I'm not sure it's enough. I don't know why I am posting about this, I just wanted to see if you guys think I'm nuts or if I should go for it and just see. Thx for reading.
xoxo Lex xoxo

AmberTG
09-25-2006, 10:10 PM
If you're thinking seriously about going full time, then you probably should try it and see how it works for you. That's really the only way you will know if it's right for you. Just my opinion.

sparks
09-25-2006, 10:13 PM
A grand adventure!

plastiqgirl
09-25-2006, 10:14 PM
well yeah that's what I mean. I'm going to London either way and sicne no1 there will know me I can either just go for it and stay with it, or if it doesn't work out then I'll basically have a new start anyways and no1 will even know. lol

Joy Carter
09-25-2006, 10:19 PM
well yeah that's what I mean. I'm going to London either way and sicne no1 there will know me I can either just go for it and stay with it, or if it doesn't work out then I'll basically have a new start anyways and no1 will even know. lol

God bless in what ever you deside.:hugs:

ColleenCD
09-25-2006, 10:24 PM
You seem confident and ready. I might recommend some counseling to be sure you're ready for the upcoming experiences and to ask yourself what you want to accomplish in life. Your beauty is in your favor.

Colleen

plastiqgirl
09-25-2006, 10:46 PM
You seem confident and ready. I might recommend some counseling to be sure you're ready for the upcoming experiences and to ask yourself what you want to accomplish in life. Your beauty is in your favor.

Colleen

Thank-you for your good advice and kind words. That means alot to me.

Kaitlyn Michele
09-25-2006, 10:50 PM
be honest with yourself and try to understand what you really really want out of your life

if this is what YOU want, then i cant think of any reason why you shouldnt pursue your dreams

the fact that you are calling it a period of discovery sounds just right...you can always change your mind if its not right for you!

good luck!!
michele

JenniferMint
09-27-2006, 12:10 AM
everyone in my lfie knows I CD and has grown accustomed to that.

Isn't Vancouver great? :) I'm from Vancouver too, and everyone I know here either knows I CD, or knows that I'm an M2F TG (now parents on the other hand, I still haven't worked that out).

I, too, have found my feminine side slowly taking over. Since the beginning of puberty, I was always discontent with the effects of my testosterone on my body. Towards my late teens I started to realize there were ways of stopping the testosterone, and in June 2006 (age 24) I went and had my testicles surgically removed.

At that point, I was expecting I would continue to live as a male, while enjoying the benefits of castration. But I tried out dressing as a girl, found out I actually made quite an attractive girl, and now I'm growing my hair out and looking into FFS!

I think trying out living as a girl fulltime in England is a nice idea. You can explore life as a girl, and if you don't like it, you can move and no one will know.

Gisele
09-27-2006, 12:29 AM

Colleen

That is the best advice.

Plus I have to add that you are a very pretty girl and you will go far on that alone. But, you must have inner beauty as well or it will be a short trip for you. You need to find your balance in life. It may take a lifetime but is that not the reason we are here (on earth) in the first place? We come to many roads but can only choose one. If you put you trust in the man upstairs you will not walk it alone.

Plus you got us here as well.:hugs:

Beth

Angie G
09-27-2006, 12:40 AM
If you don't you will always wonder if you missed something in life give it a try :hugs:
Angie

plastiqgirl
09-27-2006, 12:44 AM
That is the best advice.

Plus I have to add that you are a very pretty girl and you will go far on that alone. But, you must have inner beauty as well or it will be a short trip for you. You need to find your balance in life. It may take a lifetime but is that not the reason we are here (on earth) in the first place? We come to many roads but can only choose one. If you put you trust in the man upstairs you will not walk it alone.

Plus you got us here as well.:hugs:

Beth

I feel that I am ready to do this. I would not even consider it if I didn't feel that balance. I have come through a lot of hard experiences and life-altering revelations in my short time on this earth, and it has made me someone who is ready to roll with those punches and even get a few in of my own, so to speak. ;) Even thinking about doing this is sooo exciting.:D

lilly lou
09-27-2006, 03:24 AM
Hi hunny, first of all I wanted to say how totally stunning you are - a truly beautiful person in all the best ways.

I'm not going to be able to offer much advise on changing your lifetyle but would say that London is a wonderful place to discover yourself as there isn't really anything or anyone that's unaccepted.

Obviously there is always a minority who seem to have a problem with everyone but generally speaking individuality is celebrated rather than ridiculed.

I spent my 20's in the city and that is one of the things I miss now I've moved back to the country. Having always lived a reasonably alternative lifestyle it's a fantastic place to be who you are - and admire everyone else.

Good luck with wherever your life takes you, lots of love Lilly:hugs:

Julogden
09-27-2006, 01:03 PM
I have been doing drag for a few years now, but I have started to question my gender identity in a more permanent sort of way. I can't think of any better way to discover who I really am and how I want to lvie my life than to try what it is that I am thinking of trying. I am working towards careers in music, musical theatre, and cosmotology, and once I have finished school I intend to mvoe to London, England. I am thinking, however, of living full time as a woman once I get there, to see if it feels right. I am really scared about this; everyone in my lfie knows I CD and has grown accustomed to that. Now I'm not sure it's enough. I don't know why I am posting about this, I just wanted to see if you guys think I'm nuts or if I should go for it and just see. Thx for reading.
xoxo Lex xoxo
Hi Lex,

If you're starting to feel that there's more to you than just dressing up, then there probably is.

Things seem to be aligning for you to try going full-time, so I'd say you need to try it. You're young and pretty, don't wait until it's too late.

From my perspective at age 55, I fully agree with the wisdom that says that the things we end up regretting the most are the things that we DIDN'T do.

Be brave, trust your heart, and good luck!!

Carol:hugs:

tekla west
09-27-2006, 01:34 PM
People regret far more what they did not do, then what they did. So try it. Its not like you are doing anything that can't be undone later. If you do not do it, you will forever wonder what life would have been like had you followed your heart at this critical juncture. The old saying is that 'good girls go to Heaven, bad girls go to London." Give yourself some period as a trial, do it for like 6 months, and at the end of that time reassess and go on from there.

onlyforu41
09-27-2006, 01:35 PM
Life is short go for it,and if it does not work out you can always go back to UGG guy mode!!

fionasboots
09-27-2006, 01:57 PM
I think you should go for it, you look absolutely stunning and I would guess you have no trouble passing at all.

Have fun, enjoy being you whoever you decide that may be

hotbobbie
09-27-2006, 04:06 PM
Go to London and live your life the way you feel. It will let you know if it is right for you. Just go one day at a time and watch yourself grow.
Bobbie

Jasmine Ellis
09-27-2006, 04:11 PM
I wish you all the british luck I say go for it

plastiqgirl
09-27-2006, 08:26 PM
You look abso-biffin-lutely passable, and even leaning towards the hot side! Maybe, while you're there, you can pick up an understanding wife, or even a nice female-to-male crossdresser! That would be great if you could be the bride in a wedding, wouldn't it? I know I'd love that! :)

:GE:

Well I actually know quite a few men in London who are attracted to tg girls, and that's def. more my scene. ;)