PDA

View Full Version : Another night out story and a minor incident

Rachael Turner
09-26-2006, 06:30 AM
First off it was a great night. One thing I forgot was I didn't have much money on me so I had to go hit the ATM. The closest one to where I was going was a convenience store. I was wearing a really sexy little black dress, 4" pumps, no stockings, and my brunette wig with blinde highlights. Walked in used the ATM and got not a second glance! Wow.

Then went to a restaurant/bar where I have two GG friends. i walk in, go to the side bar and sit down and everyone is alright, no second glances. I sit down order the wine and my one friend comes over and puts her stuff next to me and goes to the ladies room. Well, over walks this guy to hit on me. Great.
I know he didn't make me when I walked in, but up close, it might be a problem. He walks over and sits down and says excuse me can I buy you a drink? I politley tell him I already have one in my best female voice. He double takes, looks and goes hurriedly back to his seat (he had a few cocktails) and there began the whispers which turned into loud open conversation that was meant for me to hear. The bartender told them to knock it off and when my GG friend came out, they were still like "OOH look its a guy in a dress!"

I reply to my GG friend loud enough so everyone can hear. "OOOOOHH, look drunk obnoxious assholes!" My GG friend, cracks up laughing. Bartender begins laughing and the guys shut up instantly. I think they realized that things can get turned around. Then my othe GG friend Tiffany came out and I was sitting with the two hottest girls in the bar. So much for their night. They left shortly thereafter and apologized on the way out and offered to buy me a drink sincerely this time. I politely decilned as I was ready to wrap up as well, but I told them i'd take a rain check.

I got invited to go out with the girls to a very very straight dance club for her birthday Wed night. They told me they would be right there with me and we'd have a great time. I'm not sure about that one though. All in all a nice night. The LBD was really really cute though. The outfit was so good that they said I would be fine in that club with other GGs. Well, I have two days to think about it.

1 week after waxing and still smooth.

Kate Simmons
09-26-2006, 06:40 AM
Sounds good to me, Hon. I think you should go to the club with the gals.:happy: Ericka Kay

Rachael Turner
09-26-2006, 06:44 AM
Sounds good to me, Hon. I think you should go to the club with the gals.:happy: Ericka Kay

Under normal circumstances I would. I have the outfit (obviuosly) but its a early 20 something -early 30 something club. Not Only would I have to deal with the young GG girls , but the overly intoxicated boys that have way too much testosterone and not much self control whne they drink.

Kieron Andrew
09-26-2006, 06:46 AM
get your best dancing shoes on and go to the club with the girls!, uve shown you can handle yourself!!!

Kate Simmons
09-26-2006, 07:04 AM
Under normal circumstances I would. I have the outfit (obviuosly) but its a early 20 something -early 30 something club. Not Only would I have to deal with the young GG girls , but the overly intoxicated boys that have way too much testosterone and not much self control whne they drink.As Ericka, I've learned to handle myself and any situation. I'd love to go to that club. Okay, I'm pushing 60 but so what?Don't think the management is going to refuse business.The other young gals might admire the fact that you are there. Very few can keep up with me on the dance floor even so. This old gal isn't afraid of T-filled boys. Used to be one, myself, ya know?:happy: Ericka Kay

Paula Thomas
09-26-2006, 08:04 AM
Rachael - I agree, go to the dance club.

If you don't, you will always regret it.

renee k
09-26-2006, 08:19 AM
Hi Raechel,

I agree with all the other girls. Get out there and have fun! And take pictures!

Huggs, Renee

SherriePall
09-26-2006, 08:55 AM
Rachael -- Glad all turned out well at the restaurant/bar. You're lucky to have two GG friends to go with you. I'm with the others about going to the club. You can always beat a hasty retreat if things don't go well. But chances are the evening will turn out fine. And you'll be kicking yourself for not going.

Angie G
09-26-2006, 10:06 AM
Rachael go have fun you have a gift you can pass go use have some fun I;d be there :hugs:
Angie

Kaitlyn Michele
09-26-2006, 10:32 AM
Racheal

i found your story to be really interesting , especially about you being the 3 hottest girls in the bar!!! having been out a couple times i know how nice it feels to be "out there"

but for future reference ...PICTURES!!!! LOL ----- we are crossdressers, it is our solemn duty to take hundreds of pictures and post the best ones for other crossdressers to enjoy!!!!! :D

take care and have fun and go go go !!!!!

michele

Rachael Turner
09-26-2006, 04:17 PM
Racheal

i found your story to be really interesting , especially about you being the 3 hottest girls in the bar!!! having been out a couple times i know how nice it feels to be "out there"

but for future reference ...PICTURES!!!! LOL ----- we are crossdressers, it is our solemn duty to take hundreds of pictures and post the best ones for other crossdressers to enjoy!!!!! :D

take care and have fun and go go go !!!!!

michele

Well, I'll have a night to meet up with the gals and we'll take lots of shots. Someone can help me with the camera I suppose. :heehee: