PDA

View Full Version : Breast Form Experiment Progress...

Vallari
12-28-2004, 03:41 AM
First off I'd just like to say I'm happy to be back here on the forum. It's been hard to check in with Christmas and all.

Anyways, over my break, I've been experimenting with some stuff Iv'e run across on accident at a Hobby Lobby store - candle gel. This stuff is awesome! It has the consistency of Jello, and is pretty durable. Iv'e ran some experiments on it, like shaping it, reheating it, and coloring it. So far they have all given promising results. When this stuff is melted down and reformed, and colored appropiately, it looks a lot like silicon breast form material. It's durable, but will tear when placed under unusually strong compression or tension. I think it would hold up OK though if worn out around as long as you avoid things like deep sea diving or base jumping!:D I used liquid foundation as a dye and mixed it with the gel after heating it up. I then pour it into a form I made and let it set and dry. After that, I carefully peel it out, trim it up and correct it as necessary, add a nipple, and it's ready to go! Im going to do those final steps soon and will post the pics of the final product here later today. The pics Ive attached are the material in it's un-formed state. The skin-tone color was created by mixing CG Smoothers No.25 (Buff Beige) foundation. (I promise to post higher quality pics next time :o )

Benefits:
- Realistic feel and bounce
- Reasonably Durable
- Material is reheatable and reformable
- Cost is reasonable (About $10 for a tub of this stuff)
- Can be colored with certain types of foundation for maximum realistic color
- Breastforms can be created in a day if everything is available and ready
Drawbacks:
- Form creation requires a molding and casting process, which is relatively simple to do (plaster of paris, cheap plastic novelty breast form for negative casting), but is tedious
- Material tends to give off a shine, but Ill post here if I find out how to get rid of it
- Difficult/Impossible to glue or tape the material to flesh (Im working on a few different ideas to fix this though)
- Material says to avoid contact with skin, so a seal is required between the form and the skin (still working on this)

Sharon
12-28-2004, 04:38 AM
Good luck on your experiments Rachel. Good to have you back with us again!

Gads, how many scientists do we have here? I feel like a dim candle surrounded by kleig lights!

DonnaT
12-28-2004, 07:47 AM
Sounds like the stuff we discussed in http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3415
Is the gel you bought the microwave kind or the stove top kind. Does it melt easy, and does it set up good with the added CG foundation?

Since you can't attach it to the skin, I don't see a need for coloring it. I'd leave it clear (if you have the clear kind) and insert into a modified bra (sewn in flaps). Or cover it with panty hose.

Tristen Cox
12-28-2004, 08:17 AM
Sounds like you're having a tubular boobular time Rachel. I would like to see some more pics of the on going creation, and of course the end result ;) In the interest of science of course :D

Love always
Tristen

Vickie-CD
12-28-2004, 10:48 AM
TXRACHEL, very impressive idea. If you want realism you can find a willing girl, have her coat her breast good with petroleum jelly, mix a batch of plaster of paris, apply the paster of paris to the brest & let it dry. After drying, the petroleum jelly acts as a releasing agent for EZ removal. Now you have an exact mold of her breast. Liquid latex, which can be bought in a variety of flesh tones, would be "sloshed" around in the mold for consistant coverage. After it dries and is removed from the mold, you have a perfect set of breast. The mold is durable and can be used over and over.
Good Luck on Your Project,
Vickie

TGirl Domme
12-28-2004, 10:57 AM
i went another way with similar results which i will post...also figured out a way to make a slip on vagina.. that can fool the camera on yahoo...anyone interested? contact me :eek: eat drink and be Mary!

Wenda
12-28-2004, 11:07 AM
Keep us posted. I have done something similar using the material from a set of 'jiggle boobs'' They were a good looking, but, they were really heavy, and attached to a thick base (they were really a masturbation toy). I cut them from the base and tried them as breast forms, but they were too heavy. I made plaster molds, and melted some of the surplus material. I made some nice forms, and was especially pleased with the smaller ones. I improved the nipples by carefully carving the plaster molds. One of the problems is that the material melts at a fairly high temperature, and produce a strong chemical odour. Meanwhile, I am going to see if I can find some candle gel. thanks for the reports on your experiment. wenda.

Felicity
12-28-2004, 05:47 PM
Thanks to your input on the other thread Donna, I bought some of that stuff today. Fate.... Buy it today, and find a thread on it. I wont be getting to it to fast, but I will be making some more latex molded boobs and filling it with the gel wax. 25 oz cost me $8.88 and will be enough for a couple C or D's

Vallari
12-29-2004, 03:42 PM
OK heres an update finally! :o Theres more shine then I thought there would be but I think they came out OK though. I might try the latex thing though next time. It would be nice if there was some way to attach these to the body but Ill figure that out in time I guess. BTW, I used the type of gel thats melted on the stove top for those who were curious. :)

Julie York
12-29-2004, 03:57 PM
TX Rachel,
I once got interested in casting things like chess pieces etc and although I never got right into it, I remember some leaflets that came with the kit, about using latex for creating moulds. There are two types for a large mould and maybe that would work. One is the outer detail coating (well inner for a mould) and the other is something they call a 'butter' latex, a supporting layer, which is very light and probably had air bubbles in it like a foam but was spongey.
So I was thinking, you create a mould, use the shiny layer to coat the mould then fill it with the lighter filler. You have a smooth breast shape but not too heavy.

Just an idea as you said you were looking into using latex.

I'll see if I can find any stuf about it.

DonnaT
12-29-2004, 04:15 PM
Very nice Rachel! So, how do they feel when inserted in a bra? Heavy? Good jiggle?

Capegirl
12-29-2004, 04:35 PM
Girls,
I wrap clingfilm strategically around the lower part of my chest thus pushing up what I consider to be a perky pair of beauts. Especially when I'm in a black slinky vee necked and I look down at what I've created I think .... damn that looks good.
:)

Felicity
12-29-2004, 04:40 PM
Rachel, take what you already have and make a mold from plaster or molding material. Then use about 3-4 coats of latex drying between coats. Maybe whatever you molded them in, you can make the latex skin in too.

I bought my latex at a rail road modeling shop. It is far cheaper to buy molding latex that way than the body paint stuff. It's the same thing....

Vallari
12-29-2004, 04:43 PM
They feel pretty good. Not to heavy, very good jiggle! ;) Think about Jello - thats about what they feel like, weigh, and jiggle like.

paulaN
12-29-2004, 04:45 PM
thay look pretty good, I love to experement, but have not had to sence I bought the real deal and I think they were worth it. just have to look for a bargin. got mine from transformation catalog. for I think 100 bucks It was a long time ago.

mishi
01-12-2005, 08:08 AM
OK heres an update finally! :o Theres more shine then I thought there would be but I think they came out OK though. I might try the latex thing though next time. It would be nice if there was some way to attach these to the body but Ill figure that out in time I guess. BTW, I used the type of gel thats melted on the stove top for those who were curious. :)

hey , these pics are good, but when i see them i can't refrain myself in thinking "how perfect would it be if it was modelled on a plaster model of your own chest instead of a flat surface?" that would be a good "cinema-accessoirist" technique to make a PERFECT sillicone chest that fits exactly you :)

(would be a good addition to Vickie-CD's technique ;) )

Wendy me
01-12-2005, 10:25 AM
veary nice work rachel a patten????????????