PDA

View Full Version : "No Boundries" tights

Patti Remick
09-26-2006, 10:04 AM
Hi all,
I just picked up several pairs of opaque fashion tights at Wal-Mart. They are the 'No Boundries' brand which appears to be a Wal-Mart house brand. They are not on the internet or even listed at Wal-Marts site. They are very soft and comfortable and Im wearing a pair now over my lace trimmed Olga Secret Hug panties.

The reason I'm posting this is when I got home and began taking the tights out of the packaging I started to look very closely at the picture on the front of the package. It shows a model from about just above the waist wearing a pair of black tights with a black miniskirt, black pumps, a red blouse, and a black jacket. The model is standing with one leg crossed behind the other and the tip of the crossed foot on its toe and with one hand holding the hem of the miniskirt out a bit to the side. The pose is almost a curtsey. What made me look twice is when I looked more closely I could not help but notice that the hand that is holding the skirt out seemed kind of large and bony. The hand also had short fingernails and no nail polish. Then I noticed the legs and hips seemed very 'non-curvy'. I guess what I am trying to say is that the model looks like it is a male!

I know that the models for these product are usually chosed very carfully and typically for womens lingerie and hosiery the models are ultra feminine in ever respect. This model just seems not to fit that type. Maybe its just a skinny woman with big hands.

Does anyone else agree with me? Please let me know.

Patti Remick

Nikki A.
09-26-2006, 10:36 AM
1- male models work cheaper.
2- If he was a CD he supplied his own outfit
3- Maybe Wal Mart is listening to us and is trying to get our business

Jenny Wilson
12-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Gee, wouldn't tight marketed to men under the name "No Boundaries" be appropriately named? ;-)

Jenny

marie354
12-07-2006, 06:06 PM
Sounds good to me. I'll have to try a pair.

Shelly Preston
12-07-2006, 06:37 PM
Ru Paul

Was picked to model for a company due to having better legs

Billie Jean
12-07-2006, 07:33 PM
1- male s work cheaper.
2- If he was a CD he supplied his own outfit
3- Maybe Wal Mart is listening to us and is trying to get our businessYes they want our business because it means profits for the company. They have a CD friendly policy just for that reason. Billie Jean

Sierra Evon
12-07-2006, 07:39 PM
I think soo too, I have a GG friend that works a a Dept. store, as an assistant to some bigwig store executives, and they've noticed a trend and increase in sales in the past 5-7yrs. in men purchasing items from the womens depts. more often and have had reports of several regular customers male in ftm dress shop there, I ve also heard of this info being shared store to store as a marketing tool as well.........