PDA

View Full Version : 24 Hours as a Woman

windycissy
09-26-2006, 11:09 AM
One of my favorite things is to dress up and explore the world as a woman when I'm travelling, and I've arranged my schedule so that I have no meetings between noon today and noon tomorrow, when means I get to live 24 hours as a woman! I got up early this morning and jogged for five miles to burn off the big dinner I had last night, and spent a delightful hour in a bubble bath shaving my arms, legs, everything. When I get back to my room, my clothes, wig, etc. are squrreled away in dresser drawers and the closet, waiting to be worn....I'll keep you posted.

Sedona
09-26-2006, 11:12 AM
Outstanding! Make the most of it and enjoy yourself. And, if you don't get to try on everything you have, there's always next time!

Cheers,

tifftg
09-26-2006, 12:27 PM
See I travel to chicago to spend a few days enfemme and you leave chicago to do same. It is a terrific feeling and I know you will have a marvelous time.

hugs

tiffany

Charleen
09-26-2006, 12:32 PM
you go for it girlfriend! I know I don't have to tell you to enjoy!
Love and xxxx, Lily

Dawna Ellen Bays
09-26-2006, 01:43 PM
Wish I had the opportunity to spend an entire day as Dawna!

windycissy
09-26-2006, 03:48 PM
Okay, so I'm back in my little nest, housekeeping has come and gone so I don't need to worry about leaving girl things strewn all over the room. I had a nice bubble bath and put on outfit number one: capris, a tee shirt and ballerina flats. Now I'm off to a Walgreens or CVS to buy some cottage cheese, a few female odds and ends, and a women's magazine to read by the pool later. I always get goose bumps when I walk out the door, here goes!

windycissy
09-27-2006, 12:04 PM
Where do I begin? I'm in Las Vegas, and I did it all yesterday: went to the pool for a few hours, soaking up the sun and taking a few dips when I needed to cool off. Then I put on a skirt and top (everyone is very casual on the Strip) and walked over to the Fashion Show mall, where I bought the cutest pair of strappy heels and had dinner at Californiai Pizza Kitchen. Back to my room, it was dark by then and I put on a black dress and my new heels (love them!) and played slots for a while....usually a single woman dressed up at night looks odd but there are a lot of single women on the loose, either they're hookers or their menfolk are at the tables - hopefully I was mistaken for the latter! This morning I put on a dress and my new heels again and had breakfast, now I'm gonna put on a sundress and do a little more shopping before my 24 hours as a woman sadly ends. I took a picture of myself after I got back from the pool and posted it on Hot or Not (http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=EEESERR&key=KHB)so you can see what I looked like.

onlyforu41
09-27-2006, 01:37 PM
Wish I was there! Wish i could live as a woman always!

windycissy
09-29-2006, 12:22 AM
What a delightful surprise! My 24 hours were up, and I was back in drab about to go to a meeting when I checked my private messages and there was an invitation from Nora to meet her and some of her girlfriends at a local hotspot. Of course I had to say yes! After my meeting I had to rush back to my hotel room to change back again, Nora was so cute in telling me not to dress like a hooker, I wore a black cap sleeved top, a flirty skirt and strappy heels with no stockings, my toenails were still painted from my afternoon at the pool so they looked okay....anyhoo, I drove to a little restaurant in the "Fruit Loop" section of Las Vegas, walked into the place, and there at one of the tables was Nora and her friends - including her wife! I sat next to her, what a wonderful lady. It was fascinating to discuss her reaction to her husband's crossdressing, I learned a lot from her. The rest of the girls were like us, all very sweet and totally comfortable to be out and about. I had a glass of wine and gabbed with the girls before I had to leave to go to my hotel and change back....it made me sad to leave, but I packed so much into this trip, I love Las Vegas!

Elena Ambasce
09-29-2006, 02:53 AM
had dinner at Californiai Pizza Kitchen

I thought it was blasphemy for a Chicagoan to eat any pizza other than real Chicago deep dish?!

I took a picture of myself after I got back from the pool and posted it on Hot or Not (http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=EEESERR&key=KHB)so you can see what I looked like.

Wow, totally natural. Sounds like you had a faboo time. You go, girl!

Leasa Wells
09-29-2006, 05:10 AM
windycissy what a great way to spend time, never really thought of doing it that way. Let us know how the next trip go.

take care,
lisa lee

Kate Simmons
09-29-2006, 05:35 AM
The "downside" for me with 24 hours is that my beard is only good for 12 hours. I have to take a "break" in between to shave again. The honest truth is that any longer than twelve hours being Ericka starts to annoy me. I have my "guy" freedoms as Richard which I really enjoy. It's kind of like being married to a woman who doesn't give you any space. You are grateful for the break. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy being Ericka but the gal tends to take over after awhile. Anyway, I'm glad you will have the opportunity to be your femme self for an extended period. Have fun.:happy: Ericka Kay

Nora
09-29-2006, 09:09 AM
It was so nice of you to have joined us this week Windy. It was a pleasure meeting you and hope next time you will be able to join us again.
Yes, Las Vegas can be a great place to visit and live out our fantasies. It can even be a better place to live.
Hope to see you again soon.
If anyone else is planning to come to Las Vegas please let me know. We love visitors.

Nora

windycissy
09-29-2006, 07:43 PM
The "downside" for me with 24 hours is that my beard is only good for 12 hours. I have to take a "break" in between to shave again. The honest truth is that any longer than twelve hours being Ericka starts to annoy me. I have my "guy" freedoms as Richard which I really enjoy. It's kind of like being married to a woman who doesn't give you any space. You are grateful for the break. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy being Ericka but the gal tends to take over after awhile. Anyway, I'm glad you will have the opportunity to be your femme self for an extended period. Have fun.:happy: Ericka Kay

I have to shave every 5 hours or so, I can get away with using an electric shaver over my makeup during the day, as long as I touch up my makeup afterwards. Of course, when I wake up in the morning I have to give myself a really close shave, first with a blade and then with my wet/dry electric shaver in wet mode, leaves me soft and smooth after I put on my moisturizer.

Marla GG
09-29-2006, 07:49 PM
Windy, you are such an inspiration! You make me wish I could be a crossdresser so I could have fabulous adventures like you do. ;) Oh well, I guess I'll have to content myself with enjoying the pleasure of your company from time to time when you're in town. You sure do make it look easy.

Vivian Best
09-29-2006, 08:05 PM
Aren't those special days just wonderful! Better than Christmas if you ask me. Mine comes about as often as Christmas.

lacyinsd
09-29-2006, 08:07 PM
Take out all your things and enjoy !!

Rachel Morley
09-29-2006, 08:10 PM
I would like to suggest to you all if you ever get the opportunity to spend some time with Windy (if and when, she vists your city) you should. Marla and I have had dinner with her twice now and she is just as infectious and wonderfully inspirational, in "real life". It's a joy being with aTG person who we can call a friend who is also free of the guilt, who also happens to tell a fabulous account of her outings. (She has me hanging on her every word :D) Believe me she is just as emacipated as she appears.

I take my hat off to you Windy....you're the bomb!