PDA

View Full Version : about staying young

missy collins
09-26-2006, 02:01 PM
one of my closest friends, michael is here in lauderdale with us for a week. michelle asked me about the fears about getting older. its been kind of an interesting conversation. i just turned 26 a week ago and why do i look like im 16? michelle asked how i do it? one thing, i bike 5 miles a day, run 3 miles a day, swim probably 5 miles a day, and keep my heart young everyday, dispell my burdens and smile. hes turning 40 next month and fearing it. isnt it better to keep your body and your heart young? id love your thoughts on this, for her , and in some ways.....for me. i live and dress like a teenie girl and pass that way. i know that will not always be that way. but, this girl will be keeping it that way as long as possible.michelles in the jacuzi and the pool, im joining her and well swim laps. well see whos the young one.......sure itll be me. :heehee: missy

JoAnnDallas
09-26-2006, 02:45 PM
I would not worry to much and I would tell your freind not to worry too much. I am pushing 60 (next year) and I have been told I look like I'm in my 40's.