PDA

View Full Version : Ever hurt yourself when you've been out and obout

JAYNETHOMPSON
12-28-2004, 06:58 AM
A few weeks ago (5 or 6) we had a really odd snap of weather. It rained through the night and then froze solid; the place became like an ice rink. Jayne being Jayne was due for her early Sunday morning walk out. Even though her male side told her it would be dangerous in the city she still went out. Silly girl.
Anyway for any body out there who knows Durham City you'll recall its a hilly City (a very small city !!!) Well Jayne only fell on the ice on a slope near the Cathedral; I dont even recall falling; but I do recall the sudden and instant pain. I was flat on my face on the ground had had landed on my boobs. ha ha. Some good cushioning but alas not enough. I new in an instant I had cracked a rib. I was in agony. A quick check confirmed that nobody had seen me fall. phew!!! I made my way gingerly back to my car. I fealt Ok in pain but OK. I had not expected what was to come; getting into the car was a nightmare. My corset dug into me and made the pain unbearable. :( I had to get the corset off ASAP. Low and behold a lady came to my car to inquire.
"Have you any change for the parking meter?"
"No, sorry got to dash" gulped Jayne in her best soft voice. :rolleyes:
I dashed over to the Ladies room and got partially changed ie corset off. Back to the car and finished of the un-Jayne-ing. The coast was clear so I was uninterupted. I could not wear my corset for ages. Luckily Jayne is back to full fitness now including the corset. She cant go out without her corset on.
Heaven knows what could have happened had I blacked out. I didnt even ladder my Pantyhose. :)

Any similar experiences Girls ???

Sandra H
12-28-2004, 07:21 AM
I have never had an accident whilst fully dressed, but three weeks ago I had a car accident when in DRAB. Thankfully I only had cuts and bruises on my legs. A friend who I rang for help kept asking do you want to go to hospital to get checked out? I said no, the reason was I had my pink silky panties on and tights. I said if you run me home I will take a look and if it is bad we can go to the hospital. I got undressed and took off my tights and panties. But as I said only bruises and my right leg was scuffed on the front. So I did not go to the hospital. But it brings it home to you as to what would have happened if things had been worse.

Now I am much better and the scab on my leg is nearly ready for coming off. I have been resisting the urge to pull off the scab as I hope it will not leave a scar as it would show when I wear my skirt.

Reminds me of the tread “you know if you are a cross dresser”

Well you know you are a cross dresser when you worry about if you will have a scar which will show when you wear a skirt. LOL

LauraB
12-28-2004, 10:12 AM
A few weeks ago (5 or 6) we had a really odd snap of weather. It rained through the night and then froze solid; the place became like an ice rink. Jayne being Jayne was due for her early Sunday morning walk out. Even though her male side told her it would be dangerous in the city she still went out. Silly girl.
Anyway for any body out there who knows Durham City you'll recall its a hilly City (a very small city !!!) Well Jayne only fell on the ice on a slope near the Cathedral; I dont even recall falling; but I do recall the sudden and instant pain. I was flat on my face on the ground had had landed on my boobs. ha ha. Some good cushioning but alas not enough. I new in an instant I had cracked a rib. I was in agony. A quick check confirmed that nobody had seen me fall. phew!!! I made my way gingerly back to my car. I fealt Ok in pain but OK. I had not expected what was to come; getting into the car was a nightmare. My corset dug into me and made the pain unbearable. :( I had to get the corset off ASAP. Low and behold a lady came to my car to inquire.
"Have you any change for the parking meter?"
"No, sorry got to dash" gulped Jayne in her best soft voice. :rolleyes:
I dashed over to the Ladies room and got partially changed ie corset off. Back to the car and finished of the un-Jayne-ing. The coast was clear so I was uninterupted. I could not wear my corset for ages. Luckily Jayne is back to full fitness now including the corset. She cant go out without her corset on.
Heaven knows what could have happened had I blacked out. I didnt even ladder my Pantyhose. :)

Any similar experiences Girls ???
Hi Jayne

Can i ask what size heel were you wearing.

Love

Laura

JAYNETHOMPSON
12-28-2004, 02:25 PM
Believe it or not Laura I was wearing a pair of "sensible" Next 3 inch shoes. Shoes that I fealt safe in. Shoes just like these. I love them.
x
Jayne

Hi Jayne

Can i ask what size heel were you wearing.

Love

Laura