PDA

View Full Version : Cool feeling

Marla
09-26-2006, 05:05 PM
Isn't it great being able to change into another person? I love being Marla because I feel compltely different! I dont know how real GG's feel but this is the best! I walk different and move different and really feel feminine and when I look in the mirror I know that this my true self

Wendy me
09-26-2006, 06:43 PM
Marla think of all those people out there that don't dress and what thay are missing ...for me Wendy time is time well spent .... enjoy....

Monica Marie
09-26-2006, 07:15 PM
Hi Marla,

How true..
I'm Monica Marie's host body..LOL She's always talking me into getting her stuff (new Cami, Skinny Jeans, Lil Black Dress, etc..). She's also my voice of reason and helps me through my day. When I get home from the "Salt Mines" she can do anything she desires.. She makes me so happy!

Hi Girls!,

He's such a pushover..LOL Just put on a pair of pumps and he's in heaven!

Monica Marie

AprilMae
09-26-2006, 07:58 PM
I've never thought of it as being a different person, just an extension of the same one.

Karren H
09-26-2006, 08:48 PM
Yep!!! Best of both genders when and where I wish!!!

:D

Love Karren

ColleenCD
09-26-2006, 10:23 PM
After getting to dress this morning, I found myself having a great day at work. It seemed to be a problem solving day with a sweet and gentle mindset. I do like having both sides, and I like the softer side better.

Colleen

kateyliz
09-27-2006, 04:00 PM
I think that I am always the same person, I'm just in a better mood with a skirt on. Hugs, Kathy

christie
09-27-2006, 04:08 PM
I agree, I love looking like a woman. I feel so free and comfortable. I think we have the best of both worlds. We get to act and feel like women when we want to and act and feel like men when we want to.

Christie