PDA

View Full Version : s/o okays shaving

Vannacd
09-26-2006, 07:12 PM
Well, my s/o and I were talking about shaving and she seemed to have been secretly admiring the hairless guys she sees in mags like Men's Health, etc. I asked her: "Well, do you want me to shave?" Before the answer left her mouth I was in the shower and in ten minutes the only hair left on my body was on my head and my eyebrows.

Geez, everything I slide on now feels so sexy. I even feel hotter in my day time drab.

I recommend shaving. Nothing like it for a total femme experience. I only wonder why I waited so long.

Vanna

sandra-leigh
09-26-2006, 08:39 PM
Well, my s/o and I were talking about shaving and she seemed to have been secretly admiring the hairless guys she sees in mags like Men's Health, etc.

Mine notices and dislikes if I shave what little chest hair I have (which is not much). I did once shave my, ummm, waist shall we say, but she thought it looked wrong and didn't like it. Not abhored it, but didn't think I should do it again.

spandexgirl188
09-26-2006, 10:22 PM
I agree, nothing feels sexier then smooth shaven legs, breasts and armpits. Put on a pair of spandex or nylons right after shaving and you'll see what i mean :happy: