PDA

View Full Version : Need to know..

perfume
09-26-2006, 09:03 PM
I need to know how to find out where meetings for crossdressers are where i live. Can someone tell me quick i am on line right now iam all dressed in make up high heels, skirt, the whole out fit. i need to know where to go in this situation please tell me NOW..LOVE YOU FOR IT :love: :love:

sandra-leigh
09-26-2006, 09:13 PM
I need to know how to find out where meetings for crossdressers are where i live. Can someone tell me quick i am on line right now iam all dressed in make up high heels, skirt, the whole out fit. i need to know where to go in this situation please tell me NOW..

We need a general location!

If you are in the USA, you could start with www.tri-ess.org

If there is a gay bar around, it probably accepts CDs, unless it is a "rough bar" or frequented by militant anti-males.

Charleen
09-26-2006, 09:33 PM
:iagree: Yeah, what she said!

Stacie Stockman
09-26-2006, 10:29 PM
It Kinda helps with a state location. Also a city location would narrow the information done considerably.

Missy
09-26-2006, 11:23 PM
need more information
have you tried crossdressing gruops at yahoo or msn or other gruops or sites for meetings or places

if you dress they will come

AmberTG
09-26-2006, 11:33 PM
You could also try this link.
http://www.tgcrossroads.org/

Karren H
09-27-2006, 07:25 AM
I need to know how to find out where meetings for crossdressers are where i live. Can someone tell me quick i am on line right now iam all dressed in make up high heels, skirt, the whole out fit. i need to know where to go in this situation please tell me NOW..LOVE YOU FOR IT :love: :love:

Ever thought of doing a little preplanning?? Lol. I know you probably planned out you outfit....and shoes.....right? I preplan everything....guess its an engineering thingy! :) that way I know what I'm wearing, and where I'm going and if what I'm wearing is appropriate for where I'm going!! Something to think about next time your all dressed up and hadn't planned a place to go. Hehehe

Plan the work and work the plan!!

Love Karren