PDA

View Full Version : What color shoes after Labor day

Michelle I
09-26-2006, 09:17 PM
I know the the fashion police will arrest anyone for wear white after labor day, I assume that this goes for shoes also. Will they haul me away if I go to the mall wearing a tan lacy top, black capris and pink heels:happy: ? The heels are so comfortable plus they are open and show off my nails really well.
If I have to go black then I either have a large heel or closed toe. Well fashion police what will it be?

Melissa

JeanneF
09-26-2006, 09:24 PM
I know the the fashion police will arrest anyone for wear white after labor day, I assume that this goes for shoes also. Will they haul me away if I go to the mall wearing a tan lacy top, black capris and pink heels:happy: ? The heels are so comfortable plus they are open and show off my nails really well.
If I have to go black then I either have a large heel or closed toe. Well fashion police what will it be?

Melissa

You're in Ohio. Have you been to the malls here lately...the fashion police don't exist. :)

Seriously, it's still warm out, so don't stress it. It might look out of place in January, but I think right now it's all good.

AprilMae
09-26-2006, 10:15 PM
Just don't wear dark hose with light colored shoes.:nono:

jacquelinenord
09-26-2006, 11:41 PM
Its alright to wear white after labor day just dont wear really dark pantyhose with them.kisses

Adrienne Heels
09-27-2006, 06:52 AM
I have a pair of ivory patent leather pumps....perfect for fall and winter. Light, but not white.

Michelle I
09-28-2006, 08:23 PM
LisaK:

You were right, no fashion police were around :happy: but Mall Sewcurity was along with two police officers. Seems the Payless store that I love had two shoplifter inside before I arrive (glad it took awhile to get my hair right). Anyway, I went to the mall with black capris, blue top, white sweater and the pink shoes and did ot get noticed. Boy it was fun. Glad to see Ohio has not changed.

Melissa

trannie T
09-29-2006, 12:16 AM
Don't worry about the "rules." I think that there actually was a rule once that boys shouldn't dress like girls. If you get busted by the fashion police call me and I'll arrange bail.

LadyLiz GG
09-29-2006, 02:06 AM
I think the pink shoes will be ok. Pink is okay year round where I come from. Besides, they can brighten even the darkest day. The outfit sounds cute, and I don't think the fashion police will get you. Have fun at the mall.:happy: