PDA

View Full Version : tues nite...and out again

Kaitlyn Michele
09-26-2006, 11:48 PM
well i am definitely in the "pink fog" right now and have been dressing almost everyday since fri ....(todays the last day)...tonite i drove to small bar in wilmington and met 2 friends there (en drab)...it's a gay bar and was very cozy and friendly...

after that i went to my fave hotel which is big crowne hotel in cherry hill..there was a convention there and for some reason i felt very confident i went into the crowded bar and looked at the food menu ..i wasnt hungry enough to eat and then browsed the various food stands(it was some kind of condiments fair!!)....i mingled with easily 50 people and nobody said a word...

as i walked out..i especially enjoyed walking past the 3 girls smoking ciggies outside, they were well dressed and they just looked at me and smiled...they made me quite happy...so to bed with a smile but no dressing for 10 days!!

oh well...here's the pics of my outfit...

nite
michele

Holly
09-26-2006, 11:51 PM
Michele, you've been having quite an adventure. You look delightfully happy and that outfit is soooooooooo cute!

jacquelinenord
09-26-2006, 11:51 PM
I think you did a wonderful job. You also looked very stunning darling. Congrats. kiss kiss

AmberTG
09-26-2006, 11:53 PM
Well, I can see why nobody thought anything of you being "different". You pass quite well to me, I'd never know, and I tend to observe those things, being one myself.
PS that outfit really looks good on you.

Roberta Lynn
09-27-2006, 12:07 AM
Great Pics. Michele
Sounds like you had a great Time.
:love:

JoanneCDSydney
09-27-2006, 04:57 AM
well i am definitely in the "pink fog" right now and have been dressing almost everyday since fri ....(todays the last day)...tonite i drove to small bar in wilmington and met 2 friends there (en drab)...it's a gay bar and was very cozy and friendly...

after that i went to my fave hotel which is big crowne hotel in cherry hill..there was a convention there and for some reason i felt very confident i went into the crowded bar and looked at the food menu ..i wasnt hungry enough to eat and then browsed the various food stands(it was some kind of condiments fair!!)....i mingled with easily 50 people and nobody said a word...

as i walked out..i especially enjoyed walking past the 3 girls smoking ciggies outside, they were well dressed and they just looked at me and smiled...they made me quite happy...so to bed with a smile but no dressing for 10 days!!

oh well...here's the pics of my outfit...

nite
michele
Great story.. and wow you look fantastic...

RachelDenise
09-27-2006, 04:59 AM
I just love your look! Ypu probably were in a pink fog looking as nice as you do!:thumbsup: :D

Adrienne Heels
09-27-2006, 06:49 AM
Another lovely outfit!! You look sooooo feminine.

And it sounds like you had a wonderful time again....I am SO happy for you!!

Karyn

Rene
09-27-2006, 07:06 AM
Michele,
Great pictures, so natural and feminine. Love the outfit. Sounds like you are having fun. Good for you girl.

MsEva
09-27-2006, 07:11 AM
Great look! So happy for you:happy:

AprilMae
09-27-2006, 07:13 AM
A very pretty picture.

Angie G
09-27-2006, 07:57 AM
Michele your outfit is very nice I love the skirt ''I'm a skirt lover'' you know,
You make a beautiful woman have fun with it :hugs:
Angie

Patty
09-27-2006, 08:46 AM
What a great story! Love your pic's, you look so beautiful.

Karren H
09-27-2006, 09:21 AM
Very cool!!!
Lucky girl!!

Love Karren

swiss_susan
09-27-2006, 09:37 AM
Nice outfit Michelle,

and a cool story thanks for sharing

onlyforu41
09-27-2006, 01:42 PM
Great pics cute outfit!

Felicia
09-27-2006, 02:28 PM
You look great and sure wish I was there too. (HUG) Felicia

Sam-antha
09-27-2006, 03:43 PM
the things some of us get caught up into. I never thought of entering an exhibition.
You look great.
Huggzzes from ~Samm

Jasmine Ellis
09-27-2006, 03:46 PM
Lovely Outfit And You Look So Happy

SherriePall
09-27-2006, 03:52 PM
Michele -- You look absolutely wonderful. Glad you had a great time. Love the outfit and especially love the open-toed slingbacks. Keep us posted on your next adventure.

Jodi
09-27-2006, 07:37 PM
That looks like the perfect professional business outfit for a convention. I'm sure you blended in well.

Jodi

Rachel Morley
09-27-2006, 07:53 PM
Great story Michelle :happy: Going on what you said and your pictures....that's awesome! You're a complete natural, you look very confident but also sexy at the same time. Great pics too!

Have you been dressing long? becasue your look and body positions look very polished and professional to me.

P.S. I love your skirt!

Bobbie cd
09-27-2006, 07:59 PM
You look great in those pics.

Very relaxed and very natural.

Deidra Cowen
09-27-2006, 09:06 PM
Very kewl adventure and lord you are pretty!

Kaitlyn Michele
09-27-2006, 09:59 PM
you gals are all soooo nice....i read all those posts and they really make me feel nice...so thnx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like to dress "appropriately" and felt i was dressing to go out after work so when i stopped at the hotel i think seeing all the others and they way they were dressed i felt comfortable for some reason...i didnt know there was a convention...i thought it would be empty at 10pm on tues nite!!!
i have been to that hotel many many times but had not done anything like that before...i really enjoyed and just got lost in the whole feeling..it really was fun and the whole nite worked out really well

and btw...i love that skirt too..i think thats my favorite outfit

samantha#1
09-28-2006, 12:09 AM
Dear Michelle,
You loook fantastic, so glad to hear you had such a wonderful night out.
hugs to you
Samantha