PDA

View Full Version : Scared in the loo

Amanda
09-27-2006, 12:24 AM
Now that I've recovered I just had to share the most embarrassing and scary experience I've ever had.

Yesterday I went out en femme for the first time for over a year. I rarely go out but at the moment my family are away and so I had the opportunity to spend the morning preparing myself doing my makeup and wig and choosing my clothes. I very nervously drove to the local shopping mall and spent a pleasant couple of hours browsing the clothes shops and then went to one of the major department stores where I bought 4 pairs of stockings and a pair of panties. I find it easier to shop in a big store as the sales girls are less likely to notice you or at least don't show it.

Anyway by now I wanted to go to the loo which was one of the new automatic types which seems to do everything for you except pee! Well being a lady I of course lifted my skirt and slip, lowered my panties and sat down to do my business. I always hold myself down so that the stream doesn't shoot over the top of the seat. When I finished I stood up and to my absolute horror I realised that I had been sitting on my skirt and it had been down in the toilet, I had peed on it and it had a big wet patch the size of a large handbag.

It is a silky grey skirt with knife pleats in the front and plain at the back. I took it off and tried to wash the stain under the automatic tap which only helped to increase the size of the wet patch. Now I put it under the drier which wouldn't dry a damp squid in a desert. While I'm standing there in my slip waiting for a sign that it may dry the warning light starts flashing that the door is about to open. Apparently they have a time out so that people don't sleep in there or something. By this time I was in terror mode and quickly put my skirt back on and the only thing I could think to do was to turn it round so that the pleats were at the back and the plain panel in the front and hold my small bag of stockings and panties in front of me as I pressed the button to open the door.

Of course outside there was a queue of people waiting to use the loo. I freaked and I think I muttered sorry and ran through them. I was so afraid my cover was blown and that everybody realised I was really a guy. My car now was at the far end of the mall and I just ran very unladylike until I'd rounded a corner and was sure that no one was following me. I could hear my heart thumping away and I'm sure everybody I met could too and it seemed that everyone was staring at this strange very tall women dashing down the mall with her skirt on back to front with a very large wet patch on the front of skirt.

My was I glad to get back to my car and get home. I don't think I'll be going out again for a very long time.

I wonder if any of you girls have similarly embarrassing tales to tell.

KarenSusan
09-27-2006, 12:34 AM
Amanda,

What happened to you might be embarrasing but it could have happened to any GG. Don't let it stop you from going out into yhe world.:love:

Gisele
09-27-2006, 12:43 AM
Don't worry about it at all. It happened and it's over. If any one see it I sure they have forgotten about it by now.

Heck, we were in a very busy restraunt and my grandmother came out of the ladys room from the other side of the store and got to our table when a lady cam running up behind her and stopped right behind her and said that her skirt was tucked into her panties and hose. My Grandmother freaked and fixed it while the lady blocked the view of others. My G.M. then said if thats the worst to happen to her then fine. It's over and all will be OK.:happy:

Go on out girl don't worry about it.

Angie G
09-27-2006, 12:49 AM
No thank god but then I have not gone out dressed yet
angie

Phyliss
09-27-2006, 03:25 AM
Ahh, "The wet skirt fear" The time I went out with my sister, I finally "had to go" and when I sat down I was sooooo worried that I'd do something like that I could barely "go" even though my bladder hurt from being full.

Carry a spare skirt with you in your auto just like a spare pair of stockings in your purse.

RachelDenise
09-27-2006, 04:52 AM
It's always something like that! I hate it when the unexpected arrives!

Keely
09-27-2006, 05:00 AM
Just look at it this way. Now you have a great story to tell.

DAVIDA
09-27-2006, 06:21 AM
Well one thing is for shure, I bet you won't forget to make shure your skirt is out of the way, huh?:heehee:

Karren H
09-27-2006, 06:27 AM
I've done that.....lol Actually had it being sucked into the toilet after I flushed.... Thank god for those electric hand dryers!! Wonder how many GG's have done the same thing?

Love Karren

brandie
09-27-2006, 06:51 AM
I Gess It Is Best To Pull Your Skirt Down.
But In The Real Worl Shit Happens.
Life Is To Short To Stress About The Small Stuff.
(i Just Hope It Never Happens To Me)
And Dont Let It Stop You From Being How You Wont To Be.

Love
Brandie

Phyliss
09-27-2006, 07:25 AM
I Gess It Is Best To Pull Your Skirt Down.

Love
Brandie

Honey do you know WHAT'S on the floor. Never never pull your skirt down. Just like you never allow your purse to touch the floor so also you don't let your skirt touch it either.
Lowering your skirt to avoid the "P" stain but have it land in some "odd" puddle can be just as bad.

brandie
09-27-2006, 08:45 AM
never thought of that

brandie

Eileen
09-27-2006, 08:48 AM
Amanda this an incident that is over, you survived it and now you can laugh about it. The best thing you can do is make another shopping trip as soon as possible!

Eileen

uknowhoo
09-27-2006, 09:40 AM
the loo... was one of the new automatic types which seems to do everything for you except pee!

except pee and pulling your skirt up!:o

Oh you poooor girl, I cringed as I read your tale of the wet tail. You had one of those mortifying moments which simply proves your human, and you got a heck of a story to tell as well. But you survived to dress again another day. It's a fair bet you won't make the same mistake next time you use the loo en femme.

Take care.

xoxo

Tammi