PDA

View Full Version : Back to the the routine

Sedona
09-27-2006, 07:25 AM
Hi all,

Thanks so much to everyone who sent me a nice word or thought during my week en femme (yesterday was last day). Last night I soaked off the acrylics, showered (and didn't reapply perfume/women's deodorant), and put on a t-shirt and baggy guy shorts. Was it weird, yes a little, considering that my body is smooth from last week's waxing, but in a way, it was time to come back for this part-time CDer.

Most of my days were spent puttering around the house, trying on and photographing most of my clothes (time to donate some things to Goodwill), and keeping the acrylic nails fresh.

Now to explain to my vacationing girlfriend why I'm smooth, but I get to put that off for a couple of days.

I plan to post some more pix over the next few weeks, but have a lot of them in a lengthy thread in the pictures forum.

Cheers,

Angie G
09-27-2006, 08:13 AM
Soundslike you had a great week bet it's a bummer to be back in drab, the best part of drab for my is yhinking of geting dressed up again like at work
:hugs:
Angie

swiss_susan
09-27-2006, 08:20 AM
Glad you had fun during your week.

waiting for the pics

Tessa Wire
09-27-2006, 08:20 AM
I am really glad that you had a great time. I know that I do, but aside from work, I dress all the time. Best wishes in the future, and keep it up.

As always Loves :hugs: