PDA

View Full Version : A "good" Monday morning

terrigurl
09-27-2006, 08:56 AM
Monday morning, I drove to a salon to get a makeover. I changed into my outfit, and the beautician started to go my makeup in the chair. She applied powder, foundation, lip liner and gloss, my false eyelashes, eye shadow, and even powdered my shoulders and back to even it out. She brushed out my auburn wig and styled it a little. Then she took some photos of me. My outfit was a tank top with spaghetti straps (and a shelf bra) and a knee length pattern skirt. I messed up on the pantyhose though. I put on some blue tights since my outfit was blue, but they were so think that I thought I should wear another layer. But instead of taking them off, I put a pair of beige hose on top, which made the color less blue. I then changed into a longer skirt and a double-v neck top, and a brunette wig. She took some more photos, but then I had to get going. I changed back into drab, and paid her. I thanked her again, and asked which outfit she liked better. She told me that the first outfit looked sexier! That made my day. I was afraid that the tank top would be too revealing, but it did look good on me, I thought. What a great way to spend the morning!

Terri

plastiqgirl
09-27-2006, 09:06 AM
That does sound nice :) Do you have the photos? ARe they in the photo boards?

Paula Thomas
09-27-2006, 09:15 AM
I agree - We all want to see the pictures.:D

pinkshelly
09-27-2006, 10:56 AM
Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics,
Hugs, Shelly.

Billijo49504
09-27-2006, 11:28 AM
It sounds like you had a fantastic Monday, Terri. Yes, please put up the pictures or at least use one for your avatar...BJ

terrigurl
10-01-2006, 10:18 AM
I have some photos, even some on a disk, but I don't know how to post them, as a photos or as an avatar. I don't even know what an avatar is, I guess. When I tried to post some, I was told they are too big. How can I resize them? What do I do to post them anyway? I am technologically a little behind.

Terri

Holly
10-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Terri, here's a link (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5370) than should help you resize your pics.

Kate Simmons
10-01-2006, 03:01 PM
Terri, here's a link (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5370) than should help you resize your pics.Holly's notation should help you, Hon. can't wait for the pictures. Everyone knows how bashful I am posting mine.:happy: Ericka