PDA

View Full Version : Advantages of Having a Crossdressing Husband

christie
09-27-2006, 03:58 PM
I just came across this list and thought it was great. Now I just have to get up the nerve to give it to my wife.

Christie

Advantages of Having a Crossdressing Husband
1. You can have your own private slumber parties.
2. If he wears a skirt it's easy access.
3. He always envies you because he would rather be wearing what your wearing.
4. You can have a girlfriend as well as a boyfriend who doesn't mind waiting while you take your time shopping.
5. You can double your wardrobe if he's the same size as you!
6. You never have to worry about cheating on you with another woman. He IS the other woman!!
7. You always have a girlfriend to go shopping and have lunch with!!
8. He'll NEVER object to being a clothes dummy and wearing a dress while you hem it.
9. While shopping, you can test a new shades of nail polish on him and he doesn't complain or ask to see a matching lipstick.
10. He'll rarely have scratchy five o'clock shadow.
11. He'll never ask you to have a thresome with another woman as long as he can wear the lingerie.
12. He will be sympathetic about your excess body hair.
13. He won't tear your lingerie when removing it from you.
14. He won't mind waiting on you or your girlfriends, and he won't forget to curtsey.
15. If you need a slip for that new dress you bought, he happens to have the perfect one, and lets you borrow it.
16. You can switch off wearing high heels on a long shopping spree.
17. A man in a dress makes a good cook.
18. He loves to smell perfume and will give you an honest opinion.
19. You can test a new shade of lipstick on him.
20. If you purchase something for the home, it will never be too feminine.
21. At least the toilet seat will be down.
22. He is a lot easier to buy gifts for.
23. He knows just the right way to make love, takes his time and knows just what makes you tick!
24. He will understand much better that the best thing a girl can have when she feels down is new clothes.
25. If he buys you clothes, you know he sizes them right.
26. You can take him to the hair salon with you and he will sit quietly while you both get your hair done, and he will never complain. In fact he'll thank you.
27. The only time he will ever care if you wear curlers to bed is if he has to wear the oversize rollers.
28.He understands why you don't care for spending 8 hours a day in pantyhose and high heels.
29. Never complains about leaving the delicate underwear out to dry.
30. You have a girlfriend that doesn't get PMS.
31. He will not only shop with you but will pay the bill as well!
32. He knows how to handle the delicates when he does the laundry.
33. Satin and velvet are more snuggly than denim and wool.
34. He understand the need for quality cosmetics.
35. You have more excuses to go shopping, and he will even carry the bags.
36. You can borrow his jewlry, clothes and makeup.
37. He understands why you go through so many pairs of stockings.
38. He no longer expects you to get ready for a night on the town in 15 minutes or less.
39. The world needs more feminist in lipstick.
40. You can take the Cosmo quizzes together.
41. You can ask him how na outfit looks and get an intelligent response.
42. His new friends don't spend all day watching football.
43. He knows to walk slow when your wearing heels.
44. If he says, "Hon, you look nice." you know he really means it.
45. He can spot makeup smudges better than any other guy.
46. He's like having a live in cosmetologist.
47. He loves to go shopping with you and watch you try on clothes.
48. He knows how to treat a lady with care and respect.
49. He's a friend that will stick arround, and won't flake out on you or stab you in the back.
50. He loves to dress up and have long chat sessions.
51. You can have a threesome without adding another partner.
52. If you've been bi-curious you can experiment a little.
53. You know one of you will have a tissue with you when you need it.
54. Dress him up in a French Maid's Uniform and you have a house cleaner for the day.

Emeralddragon
09-27-2006, 04:26 PM
Yeah i found that ages ago. My GF laughed at a good few of them and seemed to agree with others. I forget which ones though....

Sarah Rabbit
09-27-2006, 07:34 PM
Some were doubled but worded different, other than that you covered all of the bases:happy:

Sarah R. :bunny:

JenniferMint
09-27-2006, 08:48 PM
I'm hopeless when it comes to housework or cooking =x

Elly
09-27-2006, 09:00 PM
lol, so true yet funny, ima show my wife as soon as she gets off work i think she'll get a kick out of it...

GG Vanya
09-27-2006, 09:05 PM
Of course, these all hinge on whether your CD SO is a sensitive caring partner, or a self centered egotist. :D

Billijo49504
09-28-2006, 12:29 AM
I do all the cooking around here. She does most of the cleaning and I catch hell for doing the laundry. So go figure...BJ

AmberTG
09-28-2006, 12:54 AM
I'm not allowed to do laundry, she's afraid I'll shrink something. I vacumn and run the dishwasher. Nobody has time for cooking anymore.

Tammi_52
09-28-2006, 03:32 AM
I LUV it!!!!! :happy: SO may find there are more advantages than she ever thought!!!

Hugs.

Helen MC
09-28-2006, 03:40 AM
You'll never be stuck for a clean pair of knickers (panties)

kittypw GG
09-28-2006, 03:48 AM
Of course, these all hinge on whether your CD SO is a sensitive caring partner, or a self centered egotist. :D

Ditto Vanya,
For some these are more like myths than advantages.

Kate Simmons
09-28-2006, 05:56 AM
Of course, these all hinge on whether your CD SO is a sensitive caring partner, or a self centered egotist. :DKnow what you mean, Vanya. One of my biggest complaints about this stuff. Ericka

tullyxxx
09-28-2006, 10:14 AM
hi yes i am the woman of the house my wife is 20 yrs younger , she works full time so i do all the house work and i lve it .

she treats me as grace and says she is so lucky to have married me as my nature is so soft .

she had a bad first marrage he was mentally cruel to her so before we wed i told her i was grace and she said yes straight away .

its lovely being able to be who i want to be so many men have to hide it from their wifes ,i think i would go mad if i had to do that .

have been married 9 yrs and now more like sisters than man and wife , she dosent mind me having friends around or even going away on tvs weekends .so yes its lovely being the ladt of the house

hope every one is happy with their wives sure thet really love you for being so caring she hates matcho men anyway

love tully IE grace xxxxxxxxxxxxx

kittypw GG
09-28-2006, 09:38 PM
have been married 9 yrs and now more like sisters than man and wife , love

If being like sisters after nine years of marriage is all I have to look forward to well then just get me some gasoline and a match. Who would want that? Being like "sisters" doesn't sound very appealing. I already have sisters and good girl friends that are like sisters. I want a husband who is passionate and into me spiritually and sexually, not one that wants to be my sister. :mad:

ColleenCD
09-28-2006, 10:36 PM
I enjoyed reading the list and see myself in many of them. Fun read!

Colleen

P.S: Kitty I agree, my wife didn't marry her sister.

goofus
09-28-2006, 11:23 PM
Good point kitty!

If being like sisters after nine years of marriage is all I have to look forward to well then just get me some gasoline and a match. Who would want that? Being like "sisters" doesn't sound very appealing. I already have sisters and good girl friends that are like sisters. I want a husband who is passionate and into me spiritually and sexually, not one that wants to be my sister. :mad: