PDA

View Full Version : This is how a vacation day should be spent!!!

Karren H
09-27-2006, 04:21 PM
What a great afternoon!! Sunny, nice weather, perfect for a half day off and some out and about fem time. Had everything planned down to a tee. Left work at noon, with two small travel totes in tow, and had to run a few errands on the way. As I left the building a coworkers called out “Enjoy your afternoon off!!”….Ohhh I will!!!, I said. Stopped at Wal-Mart and bought a neat makeup mirror to use today and some new stick-on nails. Arrived at my change point just before 1pm, a largish handicap accessible port-a-john in a near by county park. Very roomy and semi-cleanish, even has a hook to hang my clothes!! So get started and didn’t take into account the fact that this thing is setting out in the sun and although it’s not hot out, it’s warming up nicely inside…..so changed clothes and started on my makeup but the heat was making it uncomfortable.. Decided to put on some lipstick, my wig and my fem sunglasses and finish the makeup in the truck.

Ahhhhhhh…got to love Air Conditioning!! Hehehe Finished up my makeup in comfort, total time about 15 minutes. Very light on the makeup since the sunshine tends to highlight overly made-up girls a lot!! A little jewelry and of we go!!!

Headed down to the Waterfront, and swanky development in Homestead….and parked the truck, took my purse and handy camera and set off to explore the area. Not very crowded and no one seems to care that I’m there. Did some window shopping and went into one shoe store….Ekkkkk I’m not paying that kind of money!! Lol

So spent about 3 hours wandering around, went down by the river walk path and hung out a bit. Then headed back towards the park for a fast reverse change. There was an older couple in the shelter next to the john and they both saw me get out enfemme, take a photo in front of the toilet, then go inside. When I came out male, the older gentleman did a double take….lol So I took another photo of me in front of the toilet…..presto chango!!!

All in all it was just a fun time, no pressure, no problems, just nice, very relaxing…….next time I’ll take the sunshine into account…..here’s a photo and I’ll probably post the rest out on my 360 site later on tonight….

Love Karren

christie
09-27-2006, 04:26 PM
You're right that is the way a vacation day should be spent.

Christie

michelleliz
09-27-2006, 04:29 PM
nice picture I think you are very pritty But did you realy smell that good comming out of the john? :)

Michelle Liz

Karren H
09-27-2006, 04:32 PM
nice picture I think you are very pritty But did you realy smell that good comming out of the john? :)

Michelle Liz

I always smell good!! lol

Love Karren

Karren H
09-27-2006, 04:33 PM
Here's some more photos...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karrenhutton/slideshow?.dir=/74c7re2&.src=ph

Love Karren

Stephanie Kay
09-27-2006, 05:02 PM
And I still love those gauchos, honey! You look great, as usual!!

Annette49
09-27-2006, 05:02 PM
Those are great photos Karren. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Stopped by the Blue Moon in Pgh this past weekend. Very nice place but could only make it there early Saturday night on my way out of town. Thanks for the recommendation.

Annette

Lourie James
09-27-2006, 05:47 PM
Hi Karren;

Super photo,and a great outfit. You always look like a lady, which is what I try to do. Keep it up and have fun.

Love Lori.

Joy Carter
09-27-2006, 05:58 PM
Glad you had a great time. Could be better with a couple of other gurls too.:D

Wire Road
09-27-2006, 06:01 PM
there has to be some kind of merit badge or something for someone lunatic enough to crossdress in a public rest area.

SherriePall
09-27-2006, 06:10 PM
Karren -- You are something else, but we love you. Great pics, too.

KarenSusan
09-27-2006, 07:15 PM
Karren, I bet that poor old guy is still talking to himself.

KarenSusan
09-27-2006, 07:17 PM
Here's some more photos...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karrenhutton/slideshow?.dir=/74c7re2&.src=ph

Love Karren

Great pictures. You are really photogenic.

DAVIDA
09-27-2006, 07:30 PM
Karren, I know that I am repeating myself when I say,YOUR NUTS

:love: Love as usual,DAVIDA.

Sophia Rearen
09-27-2006, 08:09 PM
OMG, Karren. Therapy has been recommended for many here. You may want to consider it?:D
Did you book the John through Expedia?

Karren H
09-27-2006, 09:13 PM
So here are the before and after change back to male pics at the Port-a-John....

:D

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=577355&posted=1#post577355

It was a fun day!!

Love Karren

Kaitlyn Michele
09-27-2006, 09:49 PM
karren

you are amazing

port a john??? i think its a port a karren

sorry :rolleyes:

Barb Valentine
09-27-2006, 10:22 PM
I bet you just love doing that to those old couple :heehee:
Looking good Karren

Noel Chimes
09-27-2006, 10:35 PM
Karen, you are too much.:yrtw: :yrtw: :yrtw:

Billijo49504
09-27-2006, 11:32 PM
Hi Karren, that is a Ford truck, isn't it? Well it's atleast not one of the forgien companies....BJ

Kate Simmons
09-28-2006, 05:41 AM
OMG, Karren. Therapy has been recommended for many here. You may want to consider it?:D
Did you book the John through Expedia?She's beyond therapy, Sophia. I wouldn't change our gal Karren a bit. She has enough daring for 10 CD's. Besides, she can't spell psychologist.:happy: Ericka Kay

Karren H
09-28-2006, 06:22 AM
Hi Karren, that is a Ford truck, isn't it? Well it's atleast not one of the forgien companies....BJ

My girly 03 Ford Ranger FX4/Level II. Wanted the pink pinstrip but it wasn't available!! Hehe

Love Karren

Angie G
09-28-2006, 08:33 AM
Karren you are a nut case I love it keep it up girl :hugs: Angie

Karren H
09-28-2006, 10:17 AM
Did you book the John through Expedia?

Hehehe. This is better than any therapy I've heard of!!! And the results are dramtic!!! I'm still on a high...got home last night, took the son to band, went home and mowed the lawn, cleaned the garage, helped the wife with a few projects....talk about a renewal or reinvigoration!!!

Doubt that a shrink gould give me the same bang for the buck!!! :D

Love Karren

Karren H
09-28-2006, 10:24 AM
karren

you are amazing

port a john??? i think its a port a karren

sorry :rolleyes:

I should buy up that business then I can have them placed at stratefic locations to use as needed. :D. Funny also there were 2 others behind the police baracks in the park and I was going to use them to change in but they were gone!!!! Probably stolen buy a group of needy crossdressers. Hehe

Love Karren