View Full Version : Jenna in distress

JennaisahottieNC
09-27-2006, 06:32 PM
hey if u read my earlier post please help me out if u can

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=577159#post577159

Shelly Preston
09-27-2006, 06:40 PM
Hi Jenna

I think you need to decide what you want ?

many girls here will be able to advise you oh the pitfalls or joys of a particular choice

No one here can decide what is right for you

Joy Carter
09-27-2006, 06:42 PM
If you don't want to hurt her feelings then read the forums there is good advice on how to tell and handle the reaction. Hope it goes well. :hugs:

Janelle Young
09-27-2006, 06:54 PM
Hi Jenna,

I would love to be able to tell you what the 'right' thing to do is. I can not do that though, for a couple of reasons. First is that I do not have enough information to make an intelligent choice. (and even if I had more information than I needed I still might not be able to make the right choice) The second reason is I am not you, what I choose for you may not be right for you as I am not you.

As a general rule I would say that honesty is the best way to go. By that I mean come clean to your GF. Is that the best thing for you to do at this point in time? That I can not say.

Sorry I can not tell you what it is that you should do. My opinion is to come clean to her and tell her about yourself.

Good luck with your GF.

sweetnsultry77
09-27-2006, 07:08 PM
I know it is very hard to come out and tell someone you care about that you would rather dress like a woman, maybe try some thing like going to an alternative club where you would run into some cd's and ask what she thinks of people like that! And after having afew cocktails tell her you think it might be fun to try that yourself. Then see what her reaction is and go from there!
Good luck
Carla

sweetnsultry77
09-27-2006, 07:11 PM
There are alot of good books that your GF could read to help her understand

JennaisahottieNC
09-27-2006, 07:12 PM
thank u very much. and id love for her one day to be able to deal wit that whether or not she stays with me. i have dressed for another gf years ago and id love to do it again

Sandra
09-28-2006, 04:24 AM
Hi Jenna

I think you need to decide what you want ?

No one here can decide what is right for you

Shelly is right we can only advise and say what we would do, in the end it is your decision.

Karren H
09-28-2006, 06:55 AM
How about Jenna in "this dress"? ...... Keep the GF, and keep on crossdressing.......

Love Karren