PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriends left

Nina
12-28-2004, 03:32 PM
:( I might need cheering up in the weeks ahead of me as my girlfriend of 6 and a half years has left me and gone home to her mothers. It's possible we might sort things out but at the moment I'm here alone and need your help girls. We haven't been getting on great for some time but tonight we had a massive argument and now shes gone. I don't really know what to do.

Noel Chimes
12-28-2004, 03:43 PM
What happened? ( runs for tissue box) you can cry on my shoulder. Then we'll burn her bras.( looks through bras) Wait a minute! I can fit this one!
Hugs and kisses Noel

Nina
12-28-2004, 03:48 PM
She has left all her clothes and I do need cheering up. She has some very sexy panties(I know i bought them) I know it's not the right thing to do but i feel a bit like a kid in a sweet shop. Must try not to dress in girlfriends clothes the same day she's left me.......Must try harder

LauraB
12-28-2004, 03:54 PM
She has left all her clothes and I do need cheering up. She has some very sexy panties(I know i bought them) I know it's not the right thing to do but i feel a bit like a kid in a sweet shop. Must try not to dress in girlfriends clothes the same day she's left me.......Must try harder
Oh Nina you poor baby

I am with you sweetheart, and would help in any way if i can.

I don't think that wanting to wear her sexy clothes is wrong at all. Maybe it will help you and any help that improves your mind must be good. I think that in these situations you will know best what you need to help you through this time

I am here if you need help

Love and Hugs, BIG HUGS

Laura
xxxxxxx

Sandra H
12-28-2004, 03:58 PM
Hi Nina.

So sorry to hear about you’re girlfriends going home to mother. I know how difficult it is when this happens. All I can say is my wife did just that after we had been married for about 6 years, she stayed there for the afternoon and then came home. I only found out over Christmas when her mother and I were talking about her (you may know that my wife died in April) that the day she ran home to mum she went in and sat there and started to cry and when her mum asked what the matter was she said, “what would I do if D ever left me?”

The leaving cleared the air and we made up and it allowed us to get a few things straight and had another 20 happy years together before the big C took her from me.

I know that this does not happen every time, but I hope that it happens this time for you. If not then it must mean that things were not meant to be. After what has happened to me during my life (20 years longer than yours) things have a habit of turning out in the end and things are very rarely as good or as bad as you expect in life. So chin up and just know that I for one will be thinking of you.

Nina
12-28-2004, 03:58 PM
God whata baby I am. I'm sat here typing trying to cheer myself up and i could break into tears at any moment. Somebody tell me a funny story or something. Oh thanks Laura for your kind words :(

DonnaT
12-28-2004, 03:59 PM
Sorry to hear about the argument and her leaving. But, if she left her things behind, that's usually a good sign she'll be back, and hopefully not to pick up her things.

Give her a little time, then call her and tell her you miss her and you're sorry.
or
Have flowers delivered with a simple note "Sorry" (no name and she may call you).

It doesn't matter if you have nothing to be sorry for, just tell her anyway.

Therefore, in case she does come back, covet her clothes, but don't cover yourself with them :D

Tamara Croft
12-28-2004, 04:00 PM
Aww hunny thats not good :(

I'm not sure trying her clothes on in my opinion is a good idea though. What if she walks in and sees you in them... you think she's going to like that or say 'soon as my back is turned you're wearing my clothes!!!'

I know breaking up is the most hardest thing to do and all I can do is give you a *hug* Put your left hand on your right shoulder and put your right hand on your left shoulder and squeeze tight, that's a hug from me to you :)

Tamara x

rusty 2004
12-28-2004, 04:01 PM
Hi Nina, sorry to hear about your troubles, was it your fault? or has this been brewing ? lots of love ,

rusty.

xxxxxxxxx

Kerri
12-28-2004, 04:07 PM
Hi Nina,
Very sorry to hear about your split. Like you said; "It's possible we might sort things out" ... is always a very strong possibilty. Try not to let yourself be down about it just yet. You can even think of it as a vacation from each other for the time being ... (which can be a very healthy thing!).
As I have been trying to get back to my work today, I'll keep this reply brief. I'm speaking from personal experience when I say that your immediate state of mind and activities can have a profound affect on your future well-being ... and is much more important than many think when a break-up of a long-standing relationship happens.

In my opinion ... a possibly depressing break-up should be time for emergency measures! In brief, they are very basic, but can make a big difference, and are:

1). If the two of you are meant to be together - then you'll get back together - so don't call & chase & try to coerce or force it.

2). IMMEDIATELY ... try to stop looking back and behind you from today, and try to fill your mind with good and positive new things in your life ... to prevent the constant replaying of what happened between the two of you.

3). IMMEDIATELY ... go out and get involved with some sort of support group, where you all just share, and talk, and go have coffee together, etc., and support each other. You'll make lots of new friends, and who knows ... maybe meet someone new?

4). And this may be the most important 911 measure ... IMMEDIATELY start exercising, (either on your own, or with others), each and everyday! This is so important ... that I even can't begin to express how important in this message. You want to exercise each and everyday to the point that your exhausted at night, (which prevents the dreaded walking around and pacing back and forth for hours! ... plus allows you to fall right to sleep instead of the mind-warping relationship & break-up replaying!). By doing so, you might want to immediately take-up joining an organized sport activity, (i.e. - football club, golf club, gym, etc). This can provide the exercise that will keep your brain from slipping into depression - and it will make you start feeling good about yourself right away - and you'll meet and make new friends while doing so.

5). RECAP: Don't worry! - Look only forward! - Get involved in a group activity and meet new friends who understand and share and can lend support! - Exercise ... Exercise ... and Exercise some more each day, (it really somehow prevents those depression chemicals in your brain from taking-over your entire body and life!).

Just thought I'd offer some preliminary 911 ideas for you. Sorry I have to get back to my work now, (it's 1:00pm PT). :(
Take care, look up, and take heart.

Kerri

LauraB
12-28-2004, 04:08 PM
God whata baby I am. I'm sat here typing trying to cheer myself up and i could break into tears at any moment. Somebody tell me a funny story or something. Oh thanks Laura for your kind words :(
Cry Cry Cry

It is what us girls do unlike men who bottle it all up kick the cat and rampage the living room. That is why we are the real voice in the world.

Cry sweetheart
i will count to 10 and cry with you

Love
Laura
XXXXXX

Nina
12-28-2004, 04:08 PM
Ok I wont dress up in her clothes.....I promise. I must think of something else to take my mind of her.Oh Rusty it's all my fault. She hates the way i am now and i've changed.

Julie
12-28-2004, 04:11 PM
Nina you said on Christmas Eve you were not looking forward to going to her parents as they weren't too impressed with you. Did this kick off what happened earlier?

JJ

rusty 2004
12-28-2004, 04:20 PM
]Ok I wont dress up in her clothes.....I promise. I must think of something else to take my mind of her.Oh Rusty it's all my fault. She hates the way i am now and i've changed

babe, she's the only one that hates the way you are now, you HAVE changed; into a beautiful, sensual woman. Be true to yourself, if she cant support you, you have to support yourself.
I am here for you any time .
xxx

Anita
12-28-2004, 04:21 PM
Nina I know this is hard for you.Been there done it got the tee shirt etc
But remember there is a lot sea out there with a lot of nice fish in it so go fishing
You will be surprised at what you can catch believe me
i am sorry if I sound unsympathetic , believe I am not, but do not let it spoil the rest of your life
you can e mail me anytime and will give you my mobile if you want to chat
Anita xx

Sandra H
12-28-2004, 04:24 PM
I thought I would tell you a joke, sorry it’s a bit naughty.

This circus came to town and they camped just across the way from the town’s brothel.

The circus owner said lets have a little bet to see who can go with most prostitutes whilst we are here.

So the lion tamer, the strong man and the midget all agreed to take part.

The first night the circus owner locked the lion tamer in the brothel and went back in the morning.

He went up the first floor and in room 20 he found the lion tamer fast asleep. So he marked down that the lion tamer had slept with 20.

On the second night he locked the strong man in the brothel. He went back the next morning and went up to room 20. No sign of the strong man. Up to floor 4 and he found the strong man in room 39. So he noted that the strong man had slept with 39 prostitutes.

On night three it was the turn of the midget. Everyone was laughing behind the midgets back and was thinking he will be lucky to get halfway down the first floor.

The next day the circus owner went into the brothel, he went all along the first floor, no sign of the midget. He could not find him on the second, third, fourth or fifth floor. On the sixth floor in room 60 he found a prostitute completely shagged out.

The circus owner said to her, “Where is the midget?” The prostitute gasped, “He is on the roof wanking”.

I hope you like the joke and it make you feel a little better.

Vickie-CD
12-28-2004, 04:28 PM
Hang in there Nina, we are all with you. Hopefully all she needs is a bit of time to think things through and cool down. When anyone argues things are said that are not really meant, I am hoping the best for you.
Hugs,
Vickie

Nina
12-28-2004, 04:53 PM
i think i'm a little to upset to stay on this forum now. Going to be alone for a bit but it's good to know your all with me.

Rachel_740
12-28-2004, 05:11 PM
Hi Nina,

I'm sorry to hear of your break-up. I really feel for you.

I know you and your GF have had problems for a while. Does your dressing play a big part of your split?

As some of the other girls have said, the fact that your GF has left her clothes is a good and hopeful sign and I was pleased for you that you've taken the advice not to dress in her clothes. Also, the suggestion of flowers is always a good one - they always go down well.

Loads of hugs.

Rachel

Tristen Cox
12-28-2004, 10:14 PM
Nina my apollogees for not being here earlier. I have followed all of your posts since I came to this site. This is a sad one indeed. I'm glad that you still keep a bit of wit about you even now, but it's ok to cry. My shoulder is yours. I only wish I was there to give you comfort at this time, but you're asleep now so you'll have to read this later. A warm hug from me to you. I'm so sorry this happened and feel your pain. When ever you want to talk I'll be here for you just let me know ok?

love always
your friend,
Tristen

racquel
12-29-2004, 05:15 AM
I hope you and her can patch things up.I also hope that you remain true to yourself,don't make promises you won't keep (no dressing).Doing things behind our s/o back limits both party's ability to be totally happy.
If you love her then you want her to be happy.For her to be happy you must be happy.You have a lot to do and to think about.
Kerri had a lot of great ideas,
we are here if we can help.
huggs

Nina
12-29-2004, 05:28 AM
Hi Nina,
Very sorry to hear about your split. Like you said; "It's possible we might sort things out" ... is always a very strong possibilty. Try not to let yourself be down about it just yet. You can even think of it as a vacation from each other for the time being ... (which can be a very healthy thing!).
As I have been trying to get back to my work today, I'll keep this reply brief. I'm speaking from personal experience when I say that your immediate state of mind and activities can have a profound affect on your future well-being ... and is much more important than many think when a break-up of a long-standing relationship happens.

In my opinion ... a possibly depressing break-up should be time for emergency measures! In brief, they are very basic, but can make a big difference, and are:

1). If the two of you are meant to be together - then you'll get back together - so don't call & chase & try to coerce or force it.

2). IMMEDIATELY ... try to stop looking back and behind you from today, and try to fill your mind with good and positive new things in your life ... to prevent the constant replaying of what happened between the two of you.

3). IMMEDIATELY ... go out and get involved with some sort of support group, where you all just share, and talk, and go have coffee together, etc., and support each other. You'll make lots of new friends, and who knows ... maybe meet someone new?

4). And this may be the most important 911 measure ... IMMEDIATELY start exercising, (either on your own, or with others), each and everyday! This is so important ... that I even can't begin to express how important in this message. You want to exercise each and everyday to the point that your exhausted at night, (which prevents the dreaded walking around and pacing back and forth for hours! ... plus allows you to fall right to sleep instead of the mind-warping relationship & break-up replaying!). By doing so, you might want to immediately take-up joining an organized sport activity, (i.e. - football club, golf club, gym, etc). This can provide the exercise that will keep your brain from slipping into depression - and it will make you start feeling good about yourself right away - and you'll meet and make new friends while doing so.

5). RECAP: Don't worry! - Look only forward! - Get involved in a group activity and meet new friends who understand and share and can lend support! - Exercise ... Exercise ... and Exercise some more each day, (it really somehow prevents those depression chemicals in your brain from taking-over your entire body and life!).

Just thought I'd offer some preliminary 911 ideas for you. Sorry I have to get back to my work now, (it's 1:00pm PT). :(
Take care, look up, and take heart.

Kerri
Thanks for all the advice. I'll give it some thought
One thing though, Exercise. You must be kidding. I get out of breath just watching an exercise video. That might be something to do with the sexy women in leotards though.
But to be honest i get all the exercise i need just putting on my pantiehose. :)

Ariel_TV
12-29-2004, 07:33 AM
I am very sorry to hear that Nina :( I cant imagine what you are going thru

Let me know if theyre is anything i can do to help ya .

Love and *hugs*

Wendy me
12-29-2004, 07:47 AM
nina sorry to here abought your troubles . if you love her and she loves you ......if it was ment to be it will be.......time sister give it time

i hope all turns out well....hugs

jennilouise
12-29-2004, 06:54 PM
Sorry to hear that. I have recently split form my wife of 5 years but i have come through with help from friends and family.

Keep your chin up and always look on the bright side of life

I do

love
Jenni louise :)

~Tammy~
12-29-2004, 06:55 PM
Sorry to hear about this Nina.

I've PM'd you.