PDA

View Full Version : wife is ok with it

cdisme
09-27-2006, 08:46 PM
[my wife puts up with my dressing she helps me buy my things bras,panteys, nylons and niteys but she wont let me have any dresses .
there is no way i could pass for a female but i have been dressing sence i was a kid so it looks like i will be doing this for the duration.
this is my first post:heehee: +?

Charleen
09-27-2006, 08:54 PM
:welcom: Love and xxxx, Lily

DAVIDA
09-27-2006, 09:09 PM
Welcome to your new home. It doesn't seem like she is completely "OK" withit though.

gennee
09-27-2006, 09:57 PM
My wife shares my clothes! Things have worked out. also welcome to the forum.

Gennee

:hello:

Barb Valentine
09-27-2006, 10:10 PM
Hi & Welcome
It's great to have you with us here
Come on in and make yourself a home
I think some SO's just try to humor us
And hope we will outgrow it
(Ya like that's going to happen :heehee: )

Glenda58
09-27-2006, 10:19 PM
Welcome glad you found us.
Enjoy what your SO lets you do it may get better later after years of CDing. It's good to share with someone.

Billijo49504
09-28-2006, 12:01 AM
Hi and welcome to the family. Be thankfull of what you get, some of the gurls here don't get that. I'm luckier, My wife came home with a new bra for me. Red with white polkadots. I don't complain...BJ

AmberTG
09-28-2006, 12:12 AM
My wife humors me, she helps me shop sometimes, doesn't put me down when she sees me dressed, gives me suggestions sometimes, lets me wear stuff of hers that fits, (most of it's too big for me) hollers at me for stretching out her shoes (only a couple pairs, most don't fit) asks me to stretch out her new shoes that are too narrow for her (that's fun) Her feet are wide, mine are narrow, strangely enough, we're both the same width, but different length.
Welcome to the website,CDISME, I hope you enjoy your visits with us.
Amber

KarenSusan
09-28-2006, 12:35 AM
Welcome to the forum.

jmichelle
09-28-2006, 12:47 AM
[my wife puts up with my dressing she helps me buy my things bras,panteys, nylons and niteys but she wont let me have any dresses .
there is no way i could pass for a female but i have been dressing sence i was a kid so it looks like i will be doing this for the duration.

My wife divorced me due to my crossdressing ........ you are lucky.... I told her I just can't change how I feel, it's just part of who I am........

jmichelle, living alone now

AmberTG
09-28-2006, 01:05 AM
Jmichelle, my X wife basicly did the same thing, she just couldn't deal with it anymore, and she knew about it for the whole 20 years we were married.

CassieW
09-28-2006, 05:09 PM
My wife shares my clothes! Things have worked out. also welcome to the forum.

Gennee

:hello:
Welcome, and I hope your stay here is an enjoyable one. I think you will enjoy and learn alot.
Huggs, Cassie

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-28-2006, 05:25 PM
I love it when my wife goes to K mart. Always get some surprise. Tonight she fixed my strech denim skirt where I burned a small hole from my cig. (nasty habit). She was so proud that she could fix it and we both shared a kiss in the laundry closet. It's great.

Sasha Anne

Nikki A.
09-28-2006, 07:09 PM
It's a real nice group we have here and the more the merrier.

Tiana
09-29-2006, 03:12 PM
enjoy what acceptance you can and give it time and show her you are an even better person when 'dressed' x

dreamy01
09-29-2006, 07:08 PM
Welcome to the family and enjoy. My wife and I enjoy my dressing together. She is always buying me surprizes so give it time your wife may come around.So for now just enjoy what you have with her for now.

Hugs&Kisses
Dreamy:be:

Alpaula
10-06-2006, 06:52 PM
My wife knows but doesent approve as long as I dress "en femme" when shes not around or likely to see me , she is "ok" with my actions, but doesnt want me to go out in case someone she knows sees me. I have been at night even went shopping in Tescos!:be:

cindyxdresser
10-06-2006, 11:33 PM
Lucky you !!well just be patient,good things come to those who wait.Why wont she let you have dresses?You might try bargining with her,if she allows you to get a dress,or a skirt or two ,you do something for her.

TeriAnn
10-07-2006, 03:11 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum,
I have been a crossdrsser for as long as I can remember,and have enjoyed every minute of it. I told my wife a year ago and after the shock wore off she was completly fine with what I do. She loves me for who I am on the inside not what I look like on the outside.
I hope GG's don't feel threatenedby cders because we are having our own kind of fun (least that is the way I look at it). I feel so comfortable when I am dressed,but not as male anymore. Being male is no fun anymoreuugghh!!:2c:

SatinSarah
10-07-2006, 05:18 AM

Welcome to the site and great to hear your wife supports you. The lesson we have all learned is to communicate and don't push her further than she is willing to go. Agree boundaries. I made the mistake of pushing the barrier time after time until 2 years ago she flipped and after 10 years of acceptable dressing I was back to square 1. A few weeks ago we talked again and she made me wear a bra and pants and we have done girly shopping again together (buying things for her - but browsing lingerie and discussing looks together) Its a start and I will take thins at her pace. Of course I want more - I want sarah NOW but I must stick with it and share my feelings with the great girls on this site. Be patient and do the same!

Sarah

Sheila
10-07-2006, 06:06 AM
cdisme,
Hi and welcome
softly, softly, baby steps, and talk talk and even more talk, words I heard from the forum girls over and over again when I first discovered my partner was a cdr and I was taking my first few tottering steps down this road with him.

Things are usually changing sometimes on at a moments notice sometimes for the better sometimes not. I think sometimes we are all a little guilty of assuming that our partners know how we are feeling at certain times and acting on that assumption which is where things may start to go belly up.
my partner is the one person that I can talk to about anything in the world, but his cding does cause communication hiccups on a major scale some days, he may do something without talking to me first, and while I don't expect him to ask my permission to dress, I do expect him to talk to me about this road we are travelling on together, somedays I am not ready to take that next step that he is taking and I need him to give me time rather than have me play catch up with him. Maybe the dress is just one of those things that your wife needs to get her head round before she is comfortable with it, she may never get there but the more space you give her to accept the more likely it will be for her to get there.

Jess