PDA

View Full Version : Need help

jacquelinenord
09-27-2006, 11:27 PM
problem
the thing of it is that my mom knew my fiancee before transition and that is where my problem lies with my mom and it hurts. So right now she can only live part time enfemme she used to be able to do it full time but she doesnt want to cause more tension between my mom and my self. I tell her all the time i love her for who she is. I just hate the fact my mom only sees her as in drab mode not any other way and it hurts me. I dont know what to do any more does any one have any suggestions.

Billijo49504
09-27-2006, 11:38 PM
Well, I guess you have to decide who is more important, your lover or your mother? And NO ONE can make that decision for you!!! Just remember Mom raised you, but the lover will spend the rest of your life with you, so you must decide. This is a tough one, and only you can decide..SORRY.....BJ

KarenXDR
09-27-2006, 11:39 PM
problem
the thing of it is that my mom knew my fiancee before transition and that is where my problem lies with my mom and it hurts. So right now she can only live part time enfemme she used to be able to do it full time but she doesnt want to cause more tension between my mom and my self. I tell her all the time i love her for who she is. I just hate the fact my mom only sees her as in drab mode not any other way and it hurts me. I dont know what to do any more does any one have any suggestions.

I presume you have the wedding behind you...and unless you've moved in with Mom, your spouse can be en femme al she wants. Just stay away from Mom...and on the rare ocassions you do see her, accomodate her wishes.

In short, stay away for a while...might increase Mom's acceptance.

Lipstick kisses

Karen

AmberTG
09-28-2006, 12:36 AM
When two people get married, they leave their parents and live with each other. Parents can be the most disruptive thing to a marrige when thay don't accept the spouse for whatever reason. You must decide who's more important in your life and live by that decision. There are always concequences to any major decision, you must deal with them, that's part of living your life as an adult. When a bird leaves the nest it takes the risks and concequences of life as well as the blessings, that's how life is. Life is what you make of it.
I wish you luck and happiness
Amber

jacquelinenord
09-28-2006, 07:18 AM
I presume you have the wedding behind you...and unless you've moved in with Mom, your spouse can be en femme al she wants. Just stay away from Mom...and on the rare ocassions you do see her, accomodate her wishes.

In short, stay away for a while...might increase Mom's acceptance.

Lipstick kisses

Karen

well karen i live with my spouse not my mom. and we do accomadate her wishes that is why she does and says what she says and its hurtful. i hope that she will come around but i doubt it. she says she understands and knows what she is doing to the both of us.

robinLynn
09-28-2006, 02:44 PM
well karen i live with my spouse not my mom. and we do accomadate her wishes that is why she does and says what she says and its hurtful. i hope that she will come around but i doubt it. she says she understands and knows what she is doing to the both of us.

all i can say is let time take its course, dont let what is going on wreck what you have going on . thats the best I can say