PDA

View Full Version : sexuality

suzannecarr
09-28-2006, 12:58 AM
how many girls here are gay, i am straight, thank you very much!

AmberTG
09-28-2006, 01:03 AM
I've had bi-tendencys sense I was a kid, so I guess I'm not really qualified to answer that one.

JenniferMint
09-28-2006, 01:12 AM
I have a boyfriend, and whenever he stays over I sleep in his arms. I'm not sexually attracted to him, though.

DawnRodgers
09-28-2006, 01:18 AM
Been dressing now for over 40 years. While my wants and desires of my male personna didn't really change until recently, my thoughts on Dawn's sexuality have definitely changed over the years in a much more gradual way. It was definitely a slow transition of what I found I needed and went in stages over the years with very little one on one contact. I came close to dying about 10 years ago and felt that it would be a shame to never have experienced the complete sexuality of Dawn , even though I have wanted to for some time. as Dawn. Once that bridge was crossed and the taboo was broken, I found myself to toally enjoy my female sexuality and to want more. It was good.
Dawn .

Eugenie
09-28-2006, 01:23 AM
i find myself changing , i feel differently around some men, even attracted to some,

suzanne

Hi Suzane,

I feel somewhat like you on that matter, but only when I am fully "en femme" mode. When I'm en drab, I dont feel attracted by men at all. This is a rather recent evolution. Previously I had fantasized sexual relationships with men, but they were just that: fantazies. I wrote several texts on such fantazies which used to turn me on even though I was the author... Actually writing them was already a turn on.

Very recently I came to realise that this was more than just a fantazy. I really feel attracted by some men when I'm "en femme". This lead me to a first experience which was quite a revelling one. A CD friend became quite attracted to me and started to react more manly than "CDly" with me... And I was somewhat surprised to see that I really liked it. I've had no other such experiences but it may happen and I wouldn't be surprised anymore.

My sexuality has changed in other ways too. For me, X-dressing used to be purely a sexual fantazy earlier on. I lead me to self satisfaction with great satisfaction but would need to take of my women attire as soon as I would have satisfied the urge.

Most of the times it is no longer that type of sexuality drive that motivates my x-dressing. I may still occasionaly have a "sexy x-dressing session" but by and large most of my x-dressing is just for the pleasure of just being "en femme" either alone at home or with GG or CD friends.

:hugs:
Eugenie

Vicky_Scot
09-28-2006, 04:50 AM
Gender and sexuality are two completely different issues.

Kate Simmons
09-28-2006, 05:32 AM
Guys are guys are guys, Hon. Guess they are a "necessary evil" on this planet(sigh). Some guys are charming until you really get to know them. Sometimes it's a "trade off" for what we need in terms of emotional or physical fulfillment. How WE tend to view things is not necessarily the same as THEY view them. I guess in view of what I just said, my answer to your question would be yes . I DO tend to view things differently since I've accepted my femme self and do notice things about guys which I didn't notice before.:happy: Ericka Kay

Chelle99
09-28-2006, 05:43 AM
As Michelle, I definitly fantasize about sex with men, but this is always in the abstract. I've never felt attraction toward any particular man. I guess I'd say I'm a one man woman, and My wife is all the man I need. :love:

Michelle

Karren H
09-28-2006, 06:50 AM
NOPE!

Love Karren

Angie G
09-28-2006, 08:15 AM
Susanne I don't get offend easily I'm not attracted to men and I can see it happeningto others I don't judge others on that aspect of life.
I like to dress up femme but I love the real female body like the one my wife has.
Noy saying it a bad thing it's not my thing :hugs:
Angie

loki_uk
09-28-2006, 08:24 AM
I'm not attracted to blokes in the slightest, or women that don't look very girly

Hypocritical I know, but aren't we all

kaitlin
09-28-2006, 08:56 AM
Hello Girls, This is a strange area for me! I have never been attracted to a man, however when I am fully dressed as Kaitlin and making love with my GG, sometimes there is a toy...oh yeah!!! Love to give!!!! Strange huh ? I guess its just a part of my chosen "female life". I sure hope there is others like me, I have a real problem with being alone. I guess that's strange too...COOL!! Luvs Kaitlin

CassieW
09-28-2006, 05:01 PM
Gender and sexuality are two completely different issues.

I agree, if I was a gg I would be a lesbian. I love and adore the female. I don't find men that attractive, But love the women.
Huggs, Cassie

sue on sunday
09-28-2006, 05:12 PM
no this is not weard i dont feel this way but i can understand how you feel,
Since i became comftable with my cross dressing i feel like i wish i was a lesbian not a man in a dress but my wifes lesbian lover:hugs:

carolynhcd
09-28-2006, 05:19 PM
I suupose it would be fair to say that I am more polymorphously perverse than most. I enjoy having sex man to man, cd to man, cd to girl and man to girl.

ReginaK
09-28-2006, 06:21 PM
I was crossdressing before I even knew what sex was. However, as I learned more about myself as a crossdresser, my sexuality has changed to the point where I now prefer transsexuals and other trans people.

shericd7
09-28-2006, 06:35 PM
I've been dressing a long time, and have been bi for some time...As for now I'm only interested in men as a cd'er...

Jennaie
09-28-2006, 06:43 PM
I had no idea that some crossdressers were attracted to men. My boyfriend told me that he had heard of this but it was news to me.

Deidra Cowen
09-28-2006, 06:57 PM
I am honestly less interested in sex now than when I was a 'guy.' Well I am still a guy but ya know what I mean. Its fun, can really be great, but I don't worry about it all the time now. Might be cause I am getting older and my testitirone (spell check?) is dropping.

Its tough too as a Tgirl to find anyone that wants to just have normal dates and all that. Lots of people (guys, GGs that are swingers or bondage babes and other Tgirls) want to hook up with us and have quickies...but its hard to find someone to go out with!

I'll be truthful and admit I still do have sex and sometimes am a bad girl. But usually afterwards I ask myself why I go thru all that BS!

I do miss that from when I was a guy and chasing GGs where it was so easy to find relationships, go out on real dates and have great sex too. But the rest of being a fem is to much fun to go back to that! :tongueout

vbcdgrl
09-28-2006, 07:46 PM
My experience is very similar to Eugenie's. I fanticize about being with a guy only when en femme. But, so far, the few guys who have "come on" to me are NOT my "type".
I also have a CD friend who would like to start a start a "relationship" with me. But she considers herself a lesbian so our relationship would be as 2 lesbians. NO thanks!
Like Eugenie, my CDing has, for the past few years, been more for the fun of it than for sexual gratification. Much less stressful that way.

Vikki

Shauna_D
09-28-2006, 10:46 PM
All my comprehended life I have been very satisfied being a genetic male. By the same token I have always felt myself feminine so active cross dressing has evoked no personal changes I have noticed.

Since we are basically the same beings with a few subtle differences it seems all degrees of gender are normal and expected. It would be very interesting to know the shape of the distribution curves for gender preference and identity. Of the people responding to this thread, subjectively the responses seem just what I expected. Perhaps I should have answered the question, "Am I a girl?" first to establish if I am entitled to respond.

Sincerely

Shauna

nikisbest
09-28-2006, 10:56 PM
I have to side with Karren on this one,
and I will change my answer a little.
NOT NO, BUT HELL NO.
NOT ATTRACTED TO MEN AT ALL
Niki's :2c:

NOPE!

Love Karren

ColleenCD
09-28-2006, 11:22 PM
No chance, I like girls! They smell, look, and feel pretty....and sometimes I do too!:D

Colleen

veronica
09-28-2006, 11:52 PM
I Have Never Been Attracted To A "man" But Would Really Like To Hook Up With A Real Feminine Transexual. I See Them As A Girl.:d

JeanneF
09-29-2006, 01:02 AM
I've had bi-tendencys sense I was a kid, so I guess I'm not really qualified to answer that one.

Same here.

Lanore
09-29-2006, 01:26 AM
I love women!
Lanore

ArleneRaquel
09-29-2006, 01:33 AM
I would love to make love to a woman while I am enfemme !:love: From Katrina

Eugenie
09-29-2006, 01:49 AM
My post where I say that I have some desire to be loved by a man, and only when I'm fully "en femme" mode, doesn't mean thet i'm no longer attrected to women. On the contrary, I'm still very much attracted to women, perhaps even more so, be it when I'm in drab or in drag.

However, whatever the gender of the partner, I need to establish a deep sentimental relationship before even considering having a sexual relation with a person.

I think that this is why even though I really liked being seduced by my CD friend, my satisfaction, from a strict sexual point of view, was rather limited.

I have now another problem with sexual relations: I would want my partner to know about my x-dressing. For GG partners this is often a turn off and for male partners, I don't go out in public "en femme", I only see other CDs in private parties and not often enough to establish the profound sentimental relationship that I would need.

Eugenie

Kiwi Primrose
09-29-2006, 02:24 AM
I have been dressing for over 60years and never had sexual desires for any man.
My desires have always been - desire for my wife and some (a small number, mostly unfulfilled) of my female friends over those years.
On the other hand my close friends are, without exception, women, and some of these friendships go back to my school days.
Love
Primrose

Brianna Lovely
09-29-2006, 02:58 AM
Yes, I'm more attracted to men when I'm dressed.

I dream of finding a man who would desire, love and accept me for who I am, a man in a dress, a guy, a person.

Clare
09-30-2006, 08:56 PM
I have no sexual interest in men at all.

Nancie64
09-30-2006, 10:19 PM
No, No, and No. I've been at the crossdressing for over 45 years and have never had the urge to be with a man. I have been lucky. My first wife enjoyed it when Nancy was here to visit. And my second wife, well she loves it even more. They both were and are straight and have no urges to be with another woman, not that I know of. My wife now loves the feel of Nancy when she is around and when Nancy forces her to get cleaned up. It's a good feeling.

LaurenS.
09-30-2006, 10:39 PM
I've never been attracted to men. But I find I'm losing my attraction to women unless I'm dressed. I get much more excited about making love to a woman while dressed. Haven't done it but would love to. I'd definately be a lesbian.

Ellie
09-30-2006, 10:41 PM
I'm not really interested in guys in a romantic sense, nor to I find them particularly attractive, I find other CD's more attractive then straight looking guys. I'm looking for friend(s) to have a good time with, perhaps in a sexual fashion but with the understanding that it is just for fun.

It was a change in attitude that freed me from judgment and allowed to me to fully dress and along with this my previous hang-ups about sex have gone away. Although being with another CD is more interesting to me given the chance to be with a man, at the right time, place, and person I won't turn it down.

I won't get into what I consider "right" in this thread but feel free to PM me if you want to know more ;)

Miss Vicki
10-01-2006, 04:08 AM
I am not attracted to, nor do I have any desire to be with a man. I enjoy to dress and feel feminine. Would rather be with a woman who knows and accepts this part of me. That would be the best.

Miss Vicki

Robin Leigh
10-01-2006, 06:23 AM
Before I understood & accepted my CDing better, I thought I was bisexual. As I've mentioned recently in other threads, I had fun in my "wild youth" with other men, but it was never really satisfying. Only a couple of my male lovers knew about my CDing interests.

I'm generally attracted to feminine energy. I don't like to say "never", but if I did ever have sex again with a man, I think it would be with another tgirl. If not, I guess it could happen in a threesome situation, if the other person was a GG. OTOH, I've been single for over a decade, so this is all just theoretical. :)

Robin

gulliver
10-01-2006, 06:27 AM
I agree, if I was a gg I would be a lesbian. I love and adore the female. I don't find men that attractive, But love the women.
Huggs, Cassie

Couldn't agree more - in fact i find most males distinctly unattractive. Not suprising really when one considers that they've caused most of the problems in the world through their agressive nature !

Nicole24
10-01-2006, 09:32 AM
im only attracted to girls and some crossdressers when im dressed. maby that makes me a 'trans lesbian' i dont know if that word even exists

CoachTomXXX
10-01-2006, 01:13 PM
Perhaps, if I met another CDer, and we played with lingere and skirts for a while, I might want to experiment with him. But it would have to be another CDer, not just another guy. And I would be turned on by his fem side, not his male attributes. SO...does that make me bi???

EricaCD
10-01-2006, 06:09 PM
Couldn't tell you if being a CD has changed my sexual orientation. My CD impulses predate puberty. I have never had a sexual identity that did not involve crossdressing to at least some degree. I am heterosexual despite my crossdressing. Will not speak to whether I would have been a lesbian had I been a GG because who really knows?

Erica

NatalieBliss
10-01-2006, 09:15 PM
I think the only way me and another GM might make it under the covers together is if we are both dressed. It is not really something I feel the need to seek out though since I am trapped in the "finding mrs. right, raising a family, kids throw mrs. right in a nursing home after I pass" American Dream circa 1950 frame of mind

Trina82
10-01-2006, 09:24 PM
Personally, I have never been attracted to men. I love everything there is to love about the female body, which is probably a contributing factor to my crossdressing.

Samantha B L
10-01-2006, 09:46 PM
My interests in cd'ing go back even before puberty and it seemed and still seems in my life that I'm super interested in women,what they're wearing and their total persona in general.And that includes sexual attraction to women,also.The first psychological kinda literature that I ever came accross in magazines and paperbacks(and that was like 1968 to 1975 vintage)
led me to beleive that I was probably gay or transexual and I hassled around with all that in my mind's eye for almost 10 years.I finally decided when I was 23 years old that I would just be the heterosexual crossdresser that I am. I've done it with guys a few times but it was like wrestling whales or crocidiles and I'd endorse it like I would drinking kerosene or ground glass. Besides,I don't fantasize about men.I never got the hots in the shower room in high school.For me,puberty probably started when I was 11 or 12 and I was just crazy about girls and still am.Samantha B L

Andrea_cd
10-02-2006, 12:44 AM
Girls only for me as well

Andrea

Katie Ellen
10-02-2006, 08:41 AM
I've never been attracted to a man. I've been married for 14 years. My wife has known about everything since before we were married. She likes my female personality much better than my male. She also knows how to treat me like a woman in bed. She's devoted to me and I to her. I don't need anyone else.

CaptLex
10-02-2006, 09:31 AM
I've done it with guys a few times but it was like wrestling whales or crocidiles and I'd endorse it like I would drinking kerosene or ground glass.
Sounds like you've been with the wrong guys, Samantha. :eek: But to each his/her own.

tv_michelle
10-02-2006, 10:09 AM
I can remember a time when I was in total denial, during my marriage. I tried to fight it. I would try on my wife's pantyhose as that was all that was available to me. After my divorce I started dressing up more. I found myself wanting sex more and more with men rather than women. This is also still just fantasy. I now find the male anatomy more desireable than the female. The internet has helped a lot in this finding out process.
I think though that this has more to do with my accepting that I am gay.

AprilMae
10-02-2006, 11:28 AM
I must admit to fantasizing over the years, of experiencing sex from the passive side while dressed, but it has always been with a nondescript faceless entity, as I don't have any attraction towards men, per se. I did have one experience many years ago and did not enjoy it. I do find relations between 2 beautiful CD's exciting, and that is something I would have probably persued if the opportunity had presented itself, at least once. But since I am no longer single it is all moot. I am happy with things as they are now, we have a good sex life, and i am managing to work some of these desires into it as we go.

veronica_gr
10-02-2006, 12:14 PM
No i am attracted only to gg

I like to make love in enfemme :)

Sky
10-02-2006, 12:36 PM
I've done it with guys a few times but it was like wrestling whales or crocidiles

I've had my share of overweight dates too, but I didn't wrestle them.

Well, mostly. :tongueout

Sedona
10-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Hi,

Interesting thread. For myself, as a guy, I'm purely hetero. When I dress, I'm the biggest lipstick lesbian you can imagine, so it's all women for me. Never had a sexual attraction to a man.

In some ways, bisexual folks have it the best, as they potentially have a larger pool of dates.

Cheers,