PDA

View Full Version : Bird Seed Boobs And Other Things

Joy Carter
09-28-2006, 02:56 AM
I was using rice to make forms in nylon stockings but fine bird seed works much better much smoother and not noisy at all, "thanks Karren H." So hey there gurls/girls what kinda tips can you pass on to the others here on the forum as to dressing makeup or anything else you have discovered and used. :D

Kate Simmons
09-28-2006, 04:51 AM
Here's a big "secret". I cut down a panty liner and use it in my forehead to eliminate the lines caused by wearing wigs. Had to come up with something when I was still in the "closet". Works pretty good really. Ericka

Dana Carlton
09-28-2006, 07:56 AM
I bought a couple of dresses that had shoulder pads. I really didn't need bigger shoulders. So I removed them and now use them as hip and fanny pads, by placing them inside my nylons. Gives a great shape and I still get to wear pretty panties!!

Robertacd
09-28-2006, 08:26 AM
I was using rice to make forms in nylon stockings but fine bird seed works much better much smoother and not noisy at all,

I use only Flax Seed. Any decent grocery store should have them in their bulk section.

Karren H
09-28-2006, 11:05 AM
Here's a big "secret". I cut down a panty liner and use it in my forehead to eliminate the lines caused by wearing wigs. Had to come up with something when I was still in the "closet". Works pretty good really. Ericka

I have to try that next time, Ericka....had a line that took 2 hours to disappear yesterday... Went home, changed into my jeans, tee shirt and a ball cap to hide it from the wife!! And funny, its always crooked on my forehead although I'd swear my wig is straight.. Must have a lopsided head. Hehe. Good tip!!

Love Karren

Karren H
09-28-2006, 11:14 AM
I was using rice to make forms in nylon stockings but fine bird seed works much better much smoother and not noisy at all, "thanks Karren H." So hey there gurls/girls what kinda tips can you pass on to the others here on the forum as to dressing makeup or anything else you have discovered and used. :D

I switched to those silicone insert pads from walmart and they worked nicely yesterday!!! But I still have my birdyseed ones....for backup and sentimental value. Hehe

Here's a few tips......pluck your eye brows down thinish but keep the individual hairs longish. So you can muss them up for male mode.. Then use clear mascara to shape and hold them inplace while enfemme...

Or .... Always carry a few straws in your purse....drinking pop from a bottle will destroy your lipstick.....

Or ..... When traveling, comb out your wigs straight and slip them into the leg of an old pair of panty hose that has had both ends cut off... Your wig will pack easier and travel better and won't be a mess when you arrive..

Love Karren

Lisa Golightly
09-28-2006, 11:34 AM
fine bird seed works much better much smoother and not noisy at all

I suddenly have images of Tippi Hedren in a rowing boat being attacked by seagulls :)

Karren H
09-28-2006, 11:37 AM
I suddenly have images of Tippi Hedren in a rowing boat being attacked by seagulls :)

Seagulls eat fish, Lisa.....unless she's packed her bra with Caviar!! hehehe

Love Karren

Lisa Golightly
09-28-2006, 11:42 AM
Seagulls eat fish, Lisa.....unless she's packed her bra with Caviar!! hehehe

Love Karren

Hmmmm... *cough* I suddenly had images of Tippi Hedren being attacked by a cockney sparra in an old 2nd class railway carriage in a siding in Reading... Will that do ya? :)

Ranee Daze
09-28-2006, 11:44 AM
I used to use water balloons made of condoms. Nice jiggle, but a tad dangerous. Condoms are only 99% effective if used properly lol!

Bird seed is good I've heard, but maybe lacks a little in the consistency dept.

I've heard that barley is really great too.

I tried red lentils for awhile and they were really good, but if your stocking sack gets a run, well you'll leave a trail!

I once used the stuff in diapers mixed with water inside a ziplock and cover with a nylon stocking. That was really good!

I also tried some of those bags of blue stuff used for cold packs, inside a stocking..that was good too.

I'm back to 3/4 cup of unpopped popcorn, not too tighly packed.

Works for me, and when I give this all up I can have a movie night!

Karren H
09-28-2006, 11:54 AM
Hmmmm... *cough* I suddenly had images of Tippi Hedren being attacked by a cockney sparra in an old 2nd class railway carriage in a siding in Reading... Will that do ya? :)

Much better.....Reading Pennsylvania or UK??

:D

Love Karren

Lisa Golightly
09-28-2006, 11:56 AM
Much better.....Reading Pennsylvania or UK??

:D

Love Karren

Oh.. UK I think... It must be more grim than Reading Pennsylvania. ;)

Joni Thomas
09-28-2006, 06:11 PM
I have been using nice silicone forms. Previously, I used rice filled knee-highs. I did go HIGH Tech! Wal-Mart sells poly beads in the craft section. They are the same filling as in beany babies...........You fill the knee high up to whatever size you desire and they work great. Hope this helps. :2c:

Hannah Liegh
09-28-2006, 06:46 PM
Bird seed breast forms do have two detriments....

1. If you perspire the seeds will sprout
2. Mice love them (Don't ask me how I know)

brandie
09-28-2006, 07:07 PM
I Use The Forms From Wall World 15.95 I Believe. Never Thought Of Any Thang Else I Love Them Use Almost Every Day.
The Nice Thang About Them Is Theye Will Adhere To Your Skin With Out Adhesive. And Feel Natural

Brandie

Joy Carter
09-28-2006, 09:05 PM

Hanna the little squeekers are dinning on what's left in the bag on my work bench. Thing of it is they are not afraid of us as we walk from our car to the house. They just look at us while they chew up that seed. Cute !

veronica
09-28-2006, 09:13 PM
GREAT IDEA, I USE WATER BALLONS BUT HAD ONE POP ONCE. I TRIED USING DUCT TAPE TO CREATE CLEAVAGE IT STUCK TO THE BALLON BROKE THE BALOON AND WHEN I REMOVED THE TAPE IT LEFT TERRIBLE MARKS AND WAS VERY PAINFULL.

WE LEARN AS WE GO RIGHT:bonk:

krisybryant
09-28-2006, 09:13 PM
I read on a forum post somewhere that craft Polly-Pellets (R) work so I tried them. They have a nice weight, but they are a little stiff and not fluid like forms. They are sold in 2 lbs bags here, and they're usually used to stuff toys.

sandra-leigh
09-28-2006, 09:35 PM

I don't have to ask about the mice; the darn things chewed right through a Rubbermaid "tote" to get at the birdseed inside.

I experimented briefly with rice (basmati) in pantyhose one time when I Just Had To Dress and my forms were somewhere else. Worked acceptably at the time (but silicone forms are better). I stashed the rice-forms away in my off-site locker in case I needed them later; unfortunately the rice went rancid and now I have to get the smell out of those clothes :(

krisybryant
09-28-2006, 09:38 PM
I don't have to ask about the mice; the darn things chewed right through a Rubbermaid "tote" to get at the birdseed inside.

I experimented briefly with rice (basmati) in pantyhose one time when I Just Had To Dress and my forms were somewhere else. Worked acceptably at the time (but silicone forms are better). I stashed the rice-forms away in my off-site locker in case I needed them later; unfortunately the rice went rancid and now I have to get the smell out of those clothes :(

Polly-pellets are plastic - they don't rot - and they're washable. :)

Hannah Liegh
09-28-2006, 10:02 PM
Hanna the little squeekers are dinning on what's left in the bag on my work bench. Thing of it is they are not afraid of us as we walk from our car to the house. They just look at us while they chew up that seed. Cute !

I must modify issue one. Horses sweat and men perspire but ladies glow.

One other thing....

A mouse nibbling on a seed is cute...
But to someone living in farm house next to 87 acres of plowed field that the day before was an ocean of ripe wheat and home to thousands of field mice...

It is a reenactment of the invasion of Normandy!

That is why we have 5 mousing ferrets that run the house (literally as well as figuratively) and 12 barn cats as our first line of defense.

deakane
09-28-2006, 11:32 PM
I use waterballoons too and found one trick. You have to get the ones that are made for Helium. Normal party balloons and the ones made to make waterballoon for kids don't work well. You get about a week or two out of them then they pop in the middle of the night or when your sitting at the computer. I have a pair that is going on 4 months old now and feel fine about rolling on them all night. They are from Party Express and have Helium quality right on them.

What I do is take 2 cups of water and put it in a 2 liter soda bottle. Then take the balloon and stretch it over the end and turn the bottle upside down and squeze so it forces the water into the balloon. Pinch the balloon and take it off the bottle the let the air out of the balloon and tie a knot. Cut off the extra balloon end.

Kate Simmons
09-29-2006, 04:59 AM

2. Mice love them (Don't ask me how I know)Not only that but if birds decide to have a "feeding frenzy", you'll definately be the center of attention.:happy: Ericka Kay

reneeisy
09-29-2006, 09:45 AM
I use thick molasses in double plastic baggies. Be careful to squeeze out all excess air but leave the baggie slack to allow for movement. Cut off excess baggie and tie tight with a rubber band. Cut off the nipples from a baby bottle and slip them over the rubber band for a nice feminine nipple. This has worked well for me. The molasses gives a nice weight and jiggle when you walk.

Joy Carter
09-29-2006, 06:14 PM
I use thick molasses in double plastic baggies. Be careful to squeeze out all excess air but leave the baggie slack to allow for movement. Cut off excess baggie and tie tight with a rubber band. Cut off the nipples from a baby bottle and slip them over the rubber band for a nice feminine nipple. This has worked well for me. The molasses gives a nice weight and jiggle when you walk.

So that's why your so sweet :heehee:

Marla GG
09-29-2006, 07:59 PM
Noisy boobs, sprouting boobs, exploding boobs, boobs that taste good with curry....:raisedeyebrow:

I think I will go get drunk and then come back and read this thread again :D

Vivian Best
09-29-2006, 08:13 PM
I use just plain ole breast forms and that seems to keep me from all the maladies the befall some of the things that have been used for cleveage

Joy Carter
09-30-2006, 02:27 AM
Noisy boobs, sprouting boobs, exploding boobs, boobs that taste good with curry....:raisedeyebrow:

Good one Marla. But the hang-over is not worth it Hun:( . We all have discovered little things to make us more presentable. For example, hiding hairy legs with two pairs of hose or tips on make up such as contouring, painting nails etc. So ante up here don't keep it a secret any longer. What things have you to share with the other girls/gurls+?

DeeDee3
09-30-2006, 03:59 AM

I purchased Nearly Me Forms at "HerRoom.Com" they are great, and feel real and now when the time comes will upgrade. Better than anything I ever tried. DeeDee3

Fionax
09-30-2006, 04:31 AM
Until I could afford a pair of 'chicken breast' enhancers I used to put one party balloon inside another, then using a funnel, spoon into it some of the special granules sold at garden centres for water retention for mixing with plant compost. About a third full topped up with water did the trick, the granules become a gel with a lot of useful characteristics! Tie off the inner balloon...they last for six months and don't burst or get eaten by mice. If you add a few drops of red vegetable dye they become a nice realistic pink.

I have used Erika's trick with the head band with an additonal strip of firmer material slipped inside to help spread the pressure. Otherwise taking off a wig is a real pointer to anybody for hours.

At risk of offending the rules my rather ancient website shows a couple of ways of improving things. http://geocities.com/fionaxxcd/

Fi

Joy Carter
09-30-2006, 08:47 AM
Until I could afford a pair of 'chicken breast' enhancers I used to put one party balloon inside another, then using a funnel, spoon into it some of the special granules sold at garden centres for water retention for mixing with plant compost. About a third full topped up with water did the trick, the granules become a gel with a lot of useful characteristics! Tie off the inner balloon...they last for six months and don't burst or get eaten by mice. If you add a few drops of red vegetable dye they become a nice realistic pink.

I have used Erika's trick with the head band with an additonal strip of firmer material slipped inside to help spread the pressure. Otherwise taking off a wig is a real pointer to anybody for hours.

At risk of offending the rules my rather ancient website shows a couple of ways of improving things. http://geocities.com/fionaxxcd/

Fi

Wow Fiona that was really informative. Thanks for submitting your work. Anyone else +?

vet
10-03-2006, 06:13 AM
I've used water balloons for 40 years - only had two leak. Although I've never had silicone forms the feel of warm water balloons squishing and swaying is unbelievable. Pur them on the faucet and turn on water SLOWLY - fill to desired size and knot making the nipples as large or small as you like. I use them only once as storage filled would be a problem.

Can't imagine anything could feel better . . .

Kate Simmons
10-03-2006, 06:25 AM

I think I will go get drunk and then come back and read this thread again :DWhew, Don't blame you Marla. Make mine a double. Some of it is scary, no?:happy: Ericka/Rich

flatlander_48
10-03-2006, 09:38 AM
I've heard many folks here say that they don't like thongs and find them uncomfortable. First you need to make sure that the ones you picked out are very soft and smooth to you skin. Personally, I prefer the Thong by Body Wrap. Second, and this is the most important, RELAX YOUR ASS!!!! If you grip the thong, it rubs and chafes and becomes an irritant. You know, if you let go a bit you won't crap your pants!

I think the problem is in how we carry stress. Some people tighten their neck muscles, some tighten their shoulders or back. Others pull their cheeks together and I think this is what makes thongs irritating for some people. As a byproduct, relaxing your buns may produce a sexier walk. A little swing never hurt...

flatlander_48
10-05-2006, 06:40 PM
Noisy boobs, sprouting boobs, exploding boobs, boobs that taste good with curry....

I think I will go get drunk and then come back and read this thread again

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Boob Job"...

Snookums
10-06-2006, 12:50 AM

the first rounds on me

Snookums
10-06-2006, 12:53 AM
I've used water balloons for 40 years - only had two leak. Although I've never had silicone forms the feel of warm water balloons squishing and swaying is unbelievable. Pur them on the faucet and turn on water SLOWLY - fill to desired size and knot making the nipples as large or small as you like. I use them only once as storage filled would be a problem.

Can't imagine anything could feel better . . .

I tried water ballons in a 50H bra once as a joke,when they exploded I almost drowned:lol:

Joy Carter
10-06-2006, 02:40 AM
I tried water balloons in a 50H bra once as a joke,when they exploded I almost drowned:lol:

A 50H ! You almost could declare that as a water sanctuary for wild life. LOL

:lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2: :lol:

rachel-h
10-06-2006, 03:51 AM
I grow flax and the seed is perfect for making boobs i would recommend it

Kristen Kelly
10-06-2006, 04:01 AM
I use waterballoons too and found one trick. You have to get the ones that are made for Helium. Normal party balloons and the ones made to make waterballoon for kids don't work well. You get about a week or two out of them then they pop in the middle of the night or when your sitting at the computer. I have a pair that is going on 4 months old now and feel fine about rolling on them all night. They are from Party Express and have Helium quality right on them.

What I do is take 2 cups of water and put it in a 2 liter soda bottle. Then take the balloon and stretch it over the end and turn the bottle upside down and squeze so it forces the water into the balloon. Pinch the balloon and take it off the bottle the let the air out of the balloon and tie a knot. Cut off the extra balloon end.

The Helium grade ballons work great, just fill them with honey, they dont sloosh, the weight is great, and they make one "sweet" pair of breasts.

Joy Carter
10-06-2006, 05:02 AM
The Helium grade ballons work great, just fill them with honey, they dont sloosh, the weight is great, and they make one "sweet" pair of breasts.

Watch out for aggressive bears....... honey ! :lol2:

Just Plain Kay
10-06-2006, 05:47 AM
This is one of a series of crossdressing cartoons I did a few years ago.

Joy Carter
10-06-2006, 06:37 PM
This is one of a series of crossdressing cartoons I did a few years ago.

Cute Kay ! You have any tips for us no talent gurls +?

Jasmine Ellis
10-06-2006, 06:38 PM
never tryed that sounds good to me

Joy Carter
10-06-2006, 06:59 PM
never tryed that sounds good to me

You should Jasmine it only costs "chicken feed" or bird feed as it were.:heehee:

Snookums
10-06-2006, 07:26 PM
I grow flax and the seed is perfect for making boobs i would recommend it
I use flax seed in my muffins and bisquits,and take a cold pressed flax seed oil suppliment,it's extremely good for you

RenaCD
10-06-2006, 08:29 PM
So that's why your so sweet :heehee:

HeeHeee I use Peanut Hearts from the Bird Seed section Does that make me sweet too? LOL Or Nutty?

Hugs Rena

Joy Carter
10-07-2006, 03:32 AM
HeeHeee I use Peanut Hearts from the Bird Seed section Does that make me sweet too? LOL Or Nutty?

Hugs Rena

Of course it includes you Rena! And the other girls/gurls here too. :D

Sandy I am
10-07-2006, 04:17 AM
I remember when rolled up socks or toilet tissue did the trick.
Now I use bird seed & a padded bra,works for me!
luv Sandy

Jammie Lyann
10-08-2006, 01:46 AM
well I went to wally world AKA walmart looked for some polly beads , they no longer carry them at this store however I thought for a moment an :star: the light came on :heehee: I bought one of them travel pillows, got it home opened it up an went to work , when finally finished, I had to try them out ,
Well have to say that was not happy with results made me look way to big
an that was with very little filling , so Im thinking that I have more chest mucle than I had several years ago because when I put the bra on I almost filled it out with out adding any thing , tryed just stocking as a filler an got better results,
So what I would like to know is how would I go detirmen what size form to get, I mean if I fill nearly a B should I get a B to add to to Chest size to make a C cup
would like to fill a 36 C , ( I use to have to place 3 or 4 stockings on ea. side to get desired effect but now only need to place 1 maybe 2 )
I dont relish buying the wrong form size, plz help
Spent the last year ridding my place of mice, so rice an bird seed is out :eek: :eek:

Lee Andrews
10-08-2006, 09:25 AM
Seed filled stockings are fine but if you can afford a pair of breast forms get a pair. They are so comfortable, I highly recomend them to anyone.

Lee.

1SexyGurl
10-08-2006, 09:35 AM
I once used the stuff in diapers mixed with water inside a ziplock and cover with a nylon stocking. That was really good!

I'll Tell You why this worked so well, I've done this. The 'stuff' in diapers is called hydrogel. And interestingly enough its what they put in breast implants. check it out on wikipedia. If anyone wants directions on how to make these with diapers, PM me. I might just write up a page on this someday.

~Bobbie~
11-05-2006, 07:56 PM
ok, i tried the popcorn seeds in nylons, placed them in my bra, feel kind of weired, but kind of nice to have some boobies... now i just have to go out a get a bigger bra. forgot to do that before i made up the new boobies... silly me... but these are really different, good, but different....

Joy Carter
11-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Bobbi that was real inventive of you. I was out last Saturday and a GG wanted to know where I bought my forms. She was much surprised when I told her they were bird seed. Said they looked natural.:D

Karren H
11-05-2006, 09:17 PM
Besides inexpensive they are also lighter than silicone whi is great for the girl on the go.. Don't know how many times I was over on the weight of my luggage at the airport.. Hate those $25 fees!! Put a few on VISA and the wife asked me what they were..." Oh some new airline extra fee". Yeah. Tax on Crossdressing. Lol. And love it when the airline clerk says "would you like to redistribute the things in your bags?". Right!! . Let me just pull my breats forms out here in this crowded airport!! Hehe

Love the avatar pic Joy!!

Love Karren

terrinoble
11-05-2006, 09:32 PM
I like the new avatar pic with the cat, Karren! But one thing I've noticed about your pics is that your head is almost always bent down. That said, they are nice photos.

As I mentioned in another thread, I never tried bird seed but used other methods (foam rubber, wadded-up stockings, a second-hand pair of silicone D-sized breastforms, etc.) till I grew my own (side effect of estrogen).