PDA

View Full Version : Answering Door En Femme

Nina UK
09-28-2006, 04:05 AM
hiya, im expecting a parcel to be delivered today to my home. At moment im wearing 3/4 length shorts, flip flops which show off my painted toe nails, a tight t shirt with a bra with my breast forms in underneath the t shirt. When my parcel arrives should i open the door in what im wearing or should i quickly wip out my forms and cover my toe nails????? What do you think????? :heehee:

Felicia
09-28-2006, 04:18 AM
I have answered the door dressed. It is fun for both you and the one delivering (HUG) Felicia

Nina UK
09-28-2006, 04:21 AM
was thinking of doing it but not sure weather to put wig on as well???

suzy
09-28-2006, 04:24 AM
Oh my... so many decisions... not too hard to decide on.... Just do It!:D

If it feels good do it. If you liked it, do it again...:hugs:

Nina UK
09-28-2006, 04:25 AM
I think i will, but do you think i should put my wig on as well???? Not wearing make up at mo tho.

carolinecd2006
09-28-2006, 04:30 AM
Hi,

Fully dress and answer the door. I do all the time

caroline

Nina UK
09-28-2006, 04:31 AM
ok Cheers girls:hugs:

Kate Simmons
09-28-2006, 04:35 AM
Go for it girl. Let us know how you make out. :happy: Ericka Kay

Nina UK
09-28-2006, 04:36 AM
Will do:hugs:

Lisa Golightly
09-28-2006, 04:39 AM
Am I the only nosey one here? What's in the parcel? ;)

Kate Simmons
09-28-2006, 04:40 AM
Am I the only nosey one here? What's in the parcel? ;)You're not nosy, Lisa. Just being a typical curious woman. Ericka

Nina UK
09-28-2006, 04:47 AM
The parcel contains new clothes and underwear for nina:heehee:

Lisa Golightly
09-28-2006, 04:48 AM
Ah, the best kind of parcel :)

Nina UK
09-28-2006, 04:49 AM
indeed it is, once they arrive , if they do ill take some pics and post on this thread so you can all see them, do you want some underwear shots as well, would that be permitted on here:D

Shelly Preston
09-28-2006, 05:54 AM
Hi Nina

Check the rules /faq before posting any pics

Hope all goes well with the delivery

Angie G
09-28-2006, 08:38 AM
If your not wearing them I think it o.k. :hugs:
Angie

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-28-2006, 08:45 AM
We get religion peddlers in our neiberhood and they ring our doorbell even though we have a sign on the door that said "No Solicitors." I would love to answer the door enfemme sometime and see their reactions but I am afraid they will tell the neighbors. I wonder what the peddlers would think about meeting a real life t girl.

Sasha Anne

anne71
09-28-2006, 10:05 AM
I have answered the door to Jehovah's Witnesses several times, as well as Post and ayone else who I don't know! They gave no reaction at all and spoke to me as though I was a woman. Unfortunately the last time they came my wife spoke to them and they haven't been back since. That was a pity because I was enjoying it.

vbcdgrl
09-28-2006, 10:48 AM
How about going the other way? A little makeup and a wig. This assumes the deliverer isn't your normal postman who knows you in drab.

Vikki

KarenSusan
09-28-2006, 11:02 AM
I figure the one place I should be able to dress anyway I want is at home. Since I am not inflicting myself on the public, if the public comes to my door, then they can like it or lump it.

myMichelle
09-28-2006, 02:05 PM
I answered the door once enfemme and Im fairly certain I shocked the hell out of one of my neighbors...judging by the awkword silence that came between the two of us anytime we met for about the next year. It was still worth it, though!

Lisa Golightly
09-28-2006, 02:07 PM
We get religion peddlers in our neiberhood and they ring our doorbell even though we have a sign on the door that said "No Solicitors." I would love to answer the door enfemme sometime and see their reactions but I am afraid they will tell the neighbors. I wonder what the peddlers would think about meeting a real life t girl.

Met them, frightened them, waved goodbye to them as they ran dropping their magazines :)

myMichelle
09-28-2006, 02:12 PM
I have answered the door to Jehovah's Witnesses several times, as well as Post and ayone else who I don't know! They gave no reaction at all and spoke to me as though I was a woman. Unfortunately the last time they came my wife spoke to them and they haven't been back since. That was a pity because I was enjoying it.

OMG, your post reminded me of a guy I used to work with. He wasen't a CD, but he was a rather interesting character...Anyway, one time when the Jehova's Witnesses knocked on his door, he was just getting ready to hop in the shower, so he answered the door totally naked! He said the looks on the women's faces was absolutely priceless! Definitely one way to get rid of those religious fruitcakes...:devil:

Nina UK
09-28-2006, 02:55 PM
Well girls i was let down as no parcel arrived. Rang the company it is coming from and told will be with me tomorrow(friday). So once i have my new clothes and underwear i shall take a few pics and post them up here. :hugs:

JennaisahottieNC
09-28-2006, 02:56 PM
go for it. id love to answer my door in femme. if u can get away with it and ur hot show it off!!!!!!

Jenna

Lisa Golightly
09-28-2006, 02:57 PM
Gah! All the build up and then it flopped *cough* :)

Nina UK
09-28-2006, 02:59 PM
not sure what time its going to be delievered so i might not have time to get fully glammed upto answer the door. If i have enough time then il get ready with make up, wig etc etc:happy:

Sophie Haworth
09-28-2006, 03:26 PM
Nina.

I did the same thing just a couple of weeks ago.

I actually spent days planning it.

I have just posted the little story with images.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=578203#post578203

Its getting a little late for it to arrive now.

Sophie.

Deidra Cowen
09-28-2006, 05:36 PM
Did it once when we had some pizza delievered! He was cool about it.

Alpaula
10-06-2006, 07:06 PM
Go girl do it, I answered the door various religious groups ,election candidates and others. To be honest it gave me a great buzz, put a couple of the callers off when they realized but its my house and i can do as I please within reason:dom: :dom:

Tonya-Anne
10-12-2006, 11:23 AM
I love answeting the door enfem, especial to the Jehova Wittnesses. Sometimes I get a gounger on in his 20's and there I am in a mini skirt and low cut blouse, I love to lean in and make him all nervous. Its not often that we get them but when we do, I have a little fun with it. The other thing that I love doing and I just did it a little while ago, is wait untill i hear the garbage truck comming, then run out in my heels and sexy outfit to bring one last trash bag. Today I got a nice little wistlye and one of the guys called me Mammi. Oh ow it made me feel so sexy. Maybe someday, I'll even take it a little furhter , some of the guys are awful cute and muscular.

Siobhan Marie
10-12-2006, 11:32 AM
I have answered the door in a nightie before as I have been woken up (I don't get up until much before mid-morning when I'm off work!!), but what I do is to hide behind the door and just poke my head round as I'm not that brave yet!!

:hugs: Anna Marie x

rickie121x
10-12-2006, 11:52 AM
I figure the one place I should be able to dress anyway I want is at home. Since I am not inflicting myself on the public, if the public comes to my door, then they can like it or lump it. You really have an independent attitude - that's a good thing.

I have thought of doing this quite often, but never have had the courage. Isn't it wierd that I value the yet unformed opinion of someone who doesn't know me, doesn't care about me, would probably just have a few moments of unformed humorous thoughts, would tell the other guys/girls back at the station about the wierdo they contacted today - and then forget about it.

I have a lot of growing up to do here! At least this gives me some thought about it.... another one of those growing experiences.... :straightface:

Many, many times I peer out the little viewing port and tell them to "just leave it at the door..." Then they say that they need a signature." I reply that I will be just a minute, and switch into a unisex sweatshirt, wipe the lipstick off a bit, put on dark glasses, open the door just a crack, and get the deed done. :o I would like to have had more courage - maybe it will come to me.

Rickie

Caroline Simmons
10-12-2006, 11:58 AM
Go for it girl. ive done it a few times, but not to the postman. i work for them.

Caroline

Bonnie D
10-12-2006, 12:00 PM
I can't see anything wrong with answering the door en femme unless you live in a very closed-minded area and word could easily get out by the person delivering. Then a few a**holes could pay you a visit later - home invasion. But then that could happen to any woman living alone. Personally I would do it if I was planning on being dressed anyway, I wouldn't go out of my way though.

Bonnie