PDA

View Full Version : Shaving My Legs

CharlotteSomers
12-28-2004, 05:57 PM
Well, It's winter time and that means I can get away with wearing pants all the time (at least for the next month here in FL). That also means that I can shave my legs again!

Well, I've finally shaved them again and it feels soooo nice and smooth that I just had to let you all know. I can't keep my hands off of them.

If some of you have been putting it off, I say go ahead and do it. This is the right time of year if you can get away with it.

Maybe time to wear a miniskirt with no pantyhose out very soon! :D

Julie York
12-28-2004, 06:04 PM
I did it a week ago. They've just got over the shock. But it is a nice feeling. I was thinking of just shaving one leg then going to bed and trying to work out which one was me.

:D

girlee
12-28-2004, 06:13 PM
Well, It's winter time and that means I can get away with wearing pants all the time (at least for the next month here in FL). That also means that I can shave my legs again!

Well, I've finally shaved them again and it feels soooo nice and smooth that I just had to let you all know. I can't keep my hands off of them.

If some of you have been putting it off, I say go ahead and do it. This is the right time of year if you can get away with it.

oh cool

Linda-x
12-28-2004, 06:16 PM
I love it. Just got out of the tub after shaving my legs, and also my chest and underarms. Feels heavenly.

Julie
12-28-2004, 06:20 PM
I keep my legs shaved all year round, it shouldn't be a seasonal thing.

Welcome Girlee, hope you enjoy it here.

JJ

Donna Louise
12-28-2004, 06:23 PM
Hi

Like JulieJ, I keep mine shave year round. Really no one seems to notice during shorts season. If they do no one has ever said anything.

Donna Louise

LauraB
12-28-2004, 06:23 PM
Welcome Girlie

Fully shaved in all bodily areas is a must be condition

Love
Laura

CharlotteSomers
12-28-2004, 06:24 PM
I keep my legs shaved all year round, it shouldn't be a seasonal thing.
JJ

I totally agree, but unfortunaltely for me it can't be a year round thing. I wear shorts way to much in the spring, summer, and fall. Too many questions to deal with from people.

I've also noticed that my skin is very dry. Time for some moisturizing lotion.

LauraB
12-28-2004, 06:28 PM
Hi

Like JulieJ, I keep mine shave year round. Really no one seems to notice during shorts season. If they do no one has ever said anything.

Donna Louise
This brings me baxk to some of my points in my thread Some observations

One sees lots of men with naturally hairless legs wearing shorts. They do not feel anyone will look at them because this is their normal condition. with shaved legs most CD's are aware that is not a normal condition and therefore either do not shave or cover them up.

Once oone get used to the idea that your legs will be shaved all year round then it will become a natural thing and soon you will not be aware that anyone will notice because no one did

Love
Laura

CharlotteSomers
12-28-2004, 07:00 PM
So what does a girl do when she has nicely shaved legs? What else? Photos!!

http://www.planettgirl.com/Portals/0/MyGallery/Misc/IMG_1611.JPG

http://www.planettgirl.com/Portals/0/MyGallery/Misc/IMG_1606.jpg

http://www.planettgirl.com/Portals/0/MyGallery/Misc/IMG_1618.JPG

Julie
12-28-2004, 07:07 PM
And very nice too Charlotte, thanks for sharing.

JJ

Trinity_cat
12-28-2004, 07:36 PM
Excellent job Charlotte and no scars lol

I keep mine hairless all the time now. Being in Scotland, we don't get much use of shorts. But when I was away on holiday I was a little self conscious about it. My SO didn't even mention it. If you're ever questioed about it, you could say that it is more cooler and fresher when shaved. You might start a Florida trend.

Robertacd
12-28-2004, 08:10 PM
There is nothing better than the feel of freashly shaven legs sliding into a pair of nice quality pantihose :D

barbiecd
12-28-2004, 08:12 PM
Wow Charolotte keep those babies shaved year round. Gorgeous! If u don't wear short shorts in summer no one will care. I am keeping mine shaved....major chore, but feels soooo good.

Hugs
Barbie

barbiecd
12-28-2004, 08:12 PM
Roberta, you are sooo right!!

Barbie

MsJordan
12-28-2004, 08:53 PM

I just shaved mine for the first time about three weeks ago. I love it and even my significant other llove my smooth legs and even requested that I keep them this way!!

Kaye_martin
12-28-2004, 09:49 PM
Girls: I shave all year round, for me it's the only way to go. I've been doing this for about 5 years now and simply couldn't go back to 'hairy' LOL. It's easy to 'get away with' if you adopt the attitude 'I don't give a hoot about what anyone else thinks' :)

Hugs,
kaye_martin

Suzanna_CD
12-28-2004, 10:12 PM
I love your skirt in the last picture! I've been trying to find one around here, but the only ones i can seem to find are made of wool :( that didn't seem like the most comfortable material so I'm still looking. It will be hard for me to let mine grow out when summer comes around, not looking forward to it.

CharlotteSomers
12-28-2004, 10:57 PM
I love your skirt in the last picture!

Thanks. I actually got this skirt at Target in the juniors dept for about $15. The had a few different styles like this. I'm sure they'd have what you're looking for, although maybe not the right size. I'm lucky enough to be able to fit into junior size clothes. I got those shorts in the juniors dept at Sears. They have some really cute stuff there.

Victoria Pink
12-28-2004, 11:39 PM
I shaved my legs about three weeks ago too and I am "loving it"!!! :)

It is the greatest feeling! I have enjoyed both the thrill of completely bare legs as well as the different feel now of putting on and wearing nylons or pantyhose.

Victoria

manwoman
12-29-2004, 12:26 AM
I shaved my two weeks ago and it feels great I may shave them again tomorror

Brianne
12-29-2004, 12:44 AM
I only shave my legs in winter and with 2 kids and a pool it might be noticeable in the summer. Seeing my doctor tomorrow about arthritis in my hip, hopefully after that no more follow up visits and I'm shaving my legs in the afternoon.

Love,
Brianne

Tristen Cox
12-29-2004, 12:45 AM
Hot dang Charlotte! I love those legs of yours *drools* :D Nice piccys!

Love
Tristen

kally
12-29-2004, 02:13 AM
I stay shaved year round,it can be time consuming but if thats the price I have to pay I say oh well.

kally :p

KewTnCurvy GG
12-29-2004, 02:32 AM
I only shave my legs in winter and with 2 kids and a pool it might be noticeable in the summer. Seeing my doctor tomorrow about arthritis in my hip, hopefully after that no more follow up visits and I'm shaving my legs in the afternoon.

Love,
Brianne

Why do you care what your doctor sees?

hugs
kew

Linda-x
12-29-2004, 03:36 AM
Shaved legs, pantie hose, short skirt, and new shoes. Nothing feels better!,Well almost nothing...

Sharon
12-29-2004, 12:31 PM
Gorgeous legs Linda!

Donna Louise
12-29-2004, 04:53 PM
Shaved legs, pantie hose, short skirt, and new shoes. Nothing feels better!,Well almost nothing...

I have a doc appt tomorrow. Now sisters could I go in there with nubs? Linda, very nice, very nice indeed!

Donna Louise

Mandie
12-29-2004, 05:06 PM
Girls,

I am in the same boat. Too many questions the rest of the year, but oh god. I discovered the Venus Devine razor. It is virtually impossible to nick one's self shaving with this. That and Satin Care shave gel and leave me alone in the bath. Followed of course with liberal amounts of Bath & Body Works body cream and lotion - to die for!!

I too just luv the feel and excitement after shaving and slipping into some quality nylons and adjusting the g-belt.

Of course I also shave the pits - can't have that area messing with the appearance from my bra, now can I?

Now to get out of the office and into something more ladylike.

Kisses,

Mandie

MonaSmith
12-29-2004, 06:02 PM
I shaved my legs today, for the first time in a few months, and I always forget how much I love it. The transformation is fantastic, scraping away all the ugly hair, to be left with smooth, clean legs. I have changed my bedsheets too. I just love the feeling of fresh, clean, cold sheets on my warm, smooth freshly shaved legs. (Yawn) I really need an early night, it must be nearly bedtime?

Tamara Croft
12-29-2004, 06:05 PM
Don't you ever get sick of shaving them??? I know I do, but it I'm such a wuss and I hate waxing them even if it does last longer :( I'm looking into alternative methods now *makes a wish that they would just stop growing*. Anyone else have an alternate method apart from shaving or waxing??

Tamara x

MonaSmith
12-29-2004, 06:13 PM
Don't you ever get sick of shaving them??? I know I do, but it I'm such a wuss and I hate waxing them even if it does last longer :( I'm looking into alternative methods now *makes a wish that they would just stop growing*. Anyone else have an alternate method apart from shaving or waxing??

Tamara xHi Tamara,
I usually use an Philips Satinelle epilator. It's like an electric shaver that pulls the hair out by the roots. It does hurt a bit but you do get used to it. If I've let it grow for a bit, which I had recently, I shave it first and then as it starts to grow back I switch to the epilator. as long as I remember to do it once a week my legs remain smooth and hair free. I also use it on my chest, arms and hands, hairy fingers are so last season.

Tamara Croft
12-29-2004, 06:15 PM
Thanx Mona, I'll have a look into that. :)

Tamara x

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001MI950/026-3101315-2970828 is that it????

MonaSmith
12-29-2004, 06:21 PM
Thanx Mona, I'll have a look into that. :)

Tamara x

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001MI950/026-3101315-2970828 is that it????
Yeah, that looks like a newer version than the one I've got. Mine is a bit bigger and older, but essentially that's it. It's like motorised tweezers. If you get one, whatever you do, don't drop it on a towel while it's on, as It'll eat it alive!

Tamara Croft
12-29-2004, 06:37 PM
Yeah, that looks like a newer version than the one I've got. Mine is a bit bigger and older, but essentially that's it. It's like motorised tweezers. If you get one, whatever you do, don't drop it on a towel while it's on, as It'll eat it alive!

Better be careful where I use that then :eek:

Tamara x

MonaSmith
12-29-2004, 06:47 PM
Better be careful where I use that then :eek:

Tamara xLol, yeah, don't drop in in your lap! I did that, I have never moved so fast in my whole life! I got out of the way in time, my towel didn't.

If you want to use it on 'other places' it helps to trim the hair very short first, less snagging. It all depends on your pain threshold. I also find that some sensitive areas are better plucked manually the first time and then kept that way with the epilator, it can be a bit 'grabby' on some areas with a ot of hair.

I'm not really selling this very well, am I? Lol.

I like it, shaving is not an option for me, and waxing too expensive and embarassing, it does leave a nice end result, it just takes a bit of courage the first few times. Oh, and exfoliation is crucial as it stops ingrowing hairs.

Tamara Croft
12-29-2004, 06:53 PM
I know ingrowing hairs can be nasty... you get them a lot after waxing. I tell my clients to exfoliate after I've waxed them (I'm a Beauty Therapist) ... but do they listen.......nooooooo.... then they wonder why they have ingrown hairs and I spend half my time having to pluck them out.

Tamara x

*shock 300 posts* I spend far too much time here!!!!

MonaSmith
12-29-2004, 06:57 PM
I know ingrowing hairs can be nasty... you get them a lot after waxing. I tell my clients to exfoliate after I've waxed them (I'm a Beauty Therapist) ... but do they listen.......nooooooo.... then they wonder why they have ingrown hairs and I spend half my time having to pluck them out.

Tamara x

*shock 300 posts* I spend far too much time here!!!!I have naturally dry skin so I get them if I pluck, shave, or just let it grow. I exfoliate and moisturise religiously. I suppose the epilator does the same thing as waxing, just a bit slower?

Only 300 posts, you don't spend enough time here!!!

Tamara Croft
12-29-2004, 07:14 PM
Not having used one myself I would only assume that it works like having them waxed except slower and possibly more painful. I wouldn't exfoliate too much as that can make dry skin worse. Once a week is enough and use the moisturiser at least twice a day. This weather is really going to make your skin pretty bad this time of the year, it's already worked its nasty magic on my forehead... dried out quiet bad. So make sure your skin is well protected. Even if you arent going out, you have to keep moisturising daily or the product that you use won't work. Most products start to take affect after 4 weeks, if you arent seeing an improvement in your skin after that time and you have stuck with it religiously, then I would suggest you change it.

Tamara x

MonaSmith
12-29-2004, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it.
I had a bad medical problem with my skin a few years back and since then I have taken very good care of it. It got so dry that one morning I woke up and when I opened my eyes they both split and bled at the corners. I freaked out pretty badly that day! I have been clear from it for a couple of years now, but am still very careful. I know where to come for advice now, thanks Tamara.

Tamara Croft
12-29-2004, 07:44 PM
Your most welcome Mona

Tamara x

~Tammy~
12-29-2004, 08:01 PM
Well would you look at this!

A CD explaining some female electronic beauty device to a GG ... Lol.

Looks like were finally overtaking the GG's into showing them how to be a proper girlie!

Tamara Croft
12-29-2004, 08:03 PM
Looks like were finally overtaking the GG's into showing them how to be a proper girlie!

Proper girlie??? can't argue with that now can I... just look what you did to me!!!!!

Tamara x

MonaSmith
12-29-2004, 08:11 PM
Well would you look at this!

A CD explaining some female electronic beauty device to a GG ... Lol.

Looks like were finally overtaking the GG's into showing them how to be a proper girlie! Lol. Yeah, but I do have the (dis)advantage of being furry in places that girls shouldn't be. I pray you never have the indignity of back hair!

~Tammy~
12-29-2004, 08:15 PM
Lol. Yeah, but I do have the (dis)advantage of being furry in places that girls shouldn't be. I pray you never have the indignity of back hair!

Back hair... :(
I have some hair on my lower back that Tamara hates, but, well, how the heck am i supposed to get to it?

MonaSmith
12-29-2004, 08:19 PM
I have some hair on my lower back that Tamara hates, but, well, how the heck am i supposed to get to it?Ahh, the dreaded lower back triangle of hair that marks all men. I just rip it out with my machine. Painfull but worth it.

Tamara Croft
12-29-2004, 08:19 PM
I have some hair on my lower back that Tamara hates, but, well, how the heck am i supposed to get to it?

Get some skillz???? LOL sorry couldn't resist it heheh x

Love ya really babe x

How about I wax it?? I promise I won't hurt you (much) :p

cheriCD
12-29-2004, 08:39 PM
I have to admit, they are awsome... You should shave all the time Charlette. You have better legs than most women I work with. Gergeous, is all I can say.

C

sherri
01-10-2005, 12:27 PM
I know we're supposed to behave ourselves here, but omg, that photo where I can see up your skirt or shorts - I just want to run my long-nailed hand up that smooth thigh! Upskirt photos are the best!

I shave year round, and the feeling is incredible. My legs probably look better with stockings on, but bare shaved legs definitely feel the sexiest.

CharlotteSomers
01-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Wow! Thanks Sherri and Cheri. Those are some really nice compliments. I also love the way bare legs feel when they are freshly shaved... so smooth and silky. Why wear panyhose unless you want a different color I say.

Julie York
01-10-2005, 01:45 PM
Why wear panyhose unless you want a different color I say.

I'm very lucky. My legs are naturally fishnet pattern.

sabbrina
01-10-2005, 06:05 PM
Hi I.m from Boston

DonnaT
01-10-2005, 06:17 PM
Hello Sabbrina, welcome to the forum.

donna anne
01-10-2005, 06:29 PM
after telling my wife about my dressing the other night, i woke up in the morning and shaved my legs, chest and underarms. what agreat feeling. will wait to see how much work its going to be.

sabbrina
01-10-2005, 06:33 PM
Thanks Donna T
Being from Boston and new to all of this I am a bit nervous

sabbrina
01-10-2005, 06:35 PM
I would so like to hook up with some one and get all dressed up with makeup and all and shaving my whole body

sabbrina
01-10-2005, 06:37 PM
Hello Sabbrina, welcome to the forum.
Thanks for the personal touch

sherri
01-10-2005, 09:02 PM
Donna Anne, to me it's pleasure, not work.

Shaved legs feel great in men's pants, but when I shave, the urge to put on a skirt, panties and heels is almost uncontrollable. Still, it's nice to be sitting in a meeting in my men's slacks and feel those sexy legs underneath. If the meeting is dull, I'll sit there and examine the faces in the room (men and women) and try to guess which one of them might like to run their hand up my bare thigh if they knew.